Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Out of the Shadows (SJC Covenant)

Ozias Vizsla

O

hJngAFW.png

The alliance had not been born out of friendship but mutual need and so the juxtaposition of Mandalorians and Jedi working together was not lost on the two groups who experienced a somewhat standoffish relationship at times due to the clash of leadership, cultures and rising tensions with the Antarian Rangers, the Concord's own elite troops.

As a proud, yet contentious, people the Mandalorians had refused financial assistance from the Jedi, aside from payment of services as mercenaries, believing themselves to be of equal standing. They were careful not to allow anything to be held over their heads. Their base of operations was in Concord territory but that was where Jedi interference ended, as much as they could help it.

Many of those within the Covenant found themselves there out of a craving for vengeance for their fallen brethren who had been killed at the hands of the tyrannical Sith in their rule of Mandalore. Now, their home lay in ruin, her people broken and scattered and Imperials lay in claim of Mandalore. As much as they could help it, they would work to liberate their home world and rebuild in strength.

The Covenant General called a meeting for any and all who would show up. The hierarchy in the Covenant was complicated. It held many individuals across many clans, some of whom were Alors. Ozias was not Alor of his own large clan but was a respected warrior all the same. Of those who had been present upon the formation of the Covenant, he had been voted as their leader and representative.

The Mandalorian stood at the front of a crowd in a room full of people and addressed them. "Warriors, I thank you for joining me in forming this alliance. I know we all hold loyalty to our clans but the Covenant does not outweigh that. We are here as mercenaries to the Jedi. Nothing more. We will work with them to eradicate the Sith who laid waste to our home."

"I know some of you are hesitant about working with the Jedi and some are too proud but it is through choice that we assist them in winning their battles against the Sith and Bryn'adul and in return they will help us liberate Mandalore."

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Idris_Training.jpg
Omen sat in the back of the crowd on a bench in full armor, just listening to the man called Vizusla speak while he practiced five-finger fillet with his butterfly knife. He didn't really know what he was doing here, especially since he wasn't truly Mandalorian. He felt more like a bunch of genes, the majority of which from a Mandalorian with other genes thrown into the mix plus whatever made him have force powers. At least his face got him through the door most places without trouble, that was a blessing in itself.​
As the Vizsla finished up his speech, the ARC really wondering if the Jedi would deliver on that promise. They were spread thinly on at least two fronts against the Maw and the Bryn and whether that could liberate Mandalore in addition to their original laundry list of things to do in this galaxy was yet to be seen. Unless the Clone got written on paper saying that the Jedi would help them Mandos free their home planet, he would treat that statement as null and void. Still, credits and weaponry were as good as payments as ever so he would stay to see what the Slivers had put down as incentives before judging the Vizsla for a fool too much. He would see what else the man had to see in the meantime before he bowled out to give his freighter some love. After his one ship battle with the Maw, the paintwork on his Dragonboat needed a touch-up and he still needed to buff out all the explosion marks and scrapes from the Gunboats hull. Plus fixing the electrical would take a while... While she was spaceworthy, she wasn't at 100% like the clone knew she could be and that needed to change. Still, he would stay until the end and see what else was on this meeting's agenda.​
Bounty: 1,000,000 credits payable on Denon by Owen Gates​

Last edited:
Another faction another battle to fight, another time her blades raised for war, but for the moment she was looking into this covenant that was working with the silver jedi order. Maybe she didnt exactly have any good reason besides the fact she could go to war but she wanted to take a smack at the brynn and sith as much as she could until she saw their territories reduced to nothing.

She hadn't visited the world of dxun in quite some time, years in fact she couldn't even remember what she wa last doing on the planet not that it mattered now of course. Entering the outpost stardust had to duck a little bit under the entrance as she was within her armor so she was rather tall compared to most of the folks around here, her Sabers hung at her sides right along a pair of westars 35s, Nova on her left side as she walked carefully. She was technically in territory she shouldn't be or well least she thought...been awhile

Entering the room she ducked in and stood to he full height arms crossed as she looked to the one speaking and let a breath out

and I suppose after they help us liberate it they'll help with restoration? With supplies while we work to make the planet livable yet again? There is much to be done aside from merely liberating the planet from the grasp of our enemies

She began to strode forth to the front of the crowd now that she made herself known
Ozias Vizsla Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig sat down, listening carefully as the Vizsla spoke. Unlike a lot of Mandalorians there, the Gred had somewhat found piece with his new lot in life. Then again, he'd spent so much time traveling that the idea of actually going back home felt even further away. Heck, he had a small reprieve back on Concord Dawn, but still it was back to the stars for his Clan, and those they picked up along the way. He didn't quite know if it was for the better or worse, but his aliit was at least safe in the Taanab system.

He would then hear Star speak up, and she had a point. He didn't even know what the Jedi would be able to do after all was said and done, but he did speak up.

"I've seen them help as much as they can, and I've heard of some vod managing to set up some settlements on Mandalore. Apparently the NIO did at least something right. Still.... We both now good and well what waring ourselves too thin can do, Star. Right now we might just be the tipping point in the jetii's favor we didn't have back then."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Ozias Vizsla Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

c962afcc-0c81-46ae-8da6-a88029fd7f8b.406e1db2c396331a2396a84043c3f667.jpeg
Omen put his knife away and looked at one of the newcomers, a giant green-skinned female Twilek whose voice boomed across the building to be heard by all and her point was sound. If all the holoarticles runs true to form, he wasn't going to make a life there anytime soon. A new voice from a male in his late thirties or early forties met her halfway saying that the Jedi should be trusted. He guessed that it was his turn to enter the mix as another party. "As much as I trust the Silver Jedi to do the right thing, they do write their agreements without looking at what they mean for themselves diplomatically, such as their agreement with the Sith Empire which they ripped up just as fast when the whole galaxy turned on them. What assurances do we have that they will not just do the same thing here? And what exactly are they offering us specifically to come work for them? We need details, contracts and plans, not bluster and false hope." He gestured to the man who had spoken last. "I'm sure they will help as much as they possibly can as well but how much help can they give when they are doing operations from one side of the galaxy to another. I'm still don't know if this Covenant isn't just a wasted effort to form us all together for an objective that we cannot possibly reach. We can talk about freeing the homeworld all we want, but I still have yet to see how we are getting there. What is our first step?" He looked to Ozias Vizsla, hoping he had an answer for his questions because if not, then he had come here for naught.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom