Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Our Soles laid Bare (Darkwire)

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
“...There’s an abandoned warehouse nearby where I store some supplies for emergencies. We could go there.”

"Alright, I'll help get you there. Least I can do. Just, uh, keep it all clean."

Jerec squeezed through the understructure, helping Samnai along if and when necessary. Feth, but this space was grimy.

The sounds of violence were trailing off, either from distance or because the riot was winding down. The sense of agitation and unease remained, that and the pain radiating through the Force. Many, many people were hurting today. A whole lot more would hurt tomorrow.

-EXIT-​

Samnai listens to the distant sounds of fights as she walks through the underground. Today was—eventful. At the end, she got out of it alive and that’s what matters.

It gets quieter as they pass the street. The night resembles a more usual stillness now, desolate. And soon she is struck with the realisation that tomorrow, that battlefield would be just as quiet and desolate—only, the blood covering the ground would be hard to rub off. The bodies even more so.

How depressing.

[Exit Thread.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom