Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Our Solemn Duty

Location // Chancellery Of Unity, Union High Command Meeting Chambers, Schesa
Objective // Discuss the future operations of the Council
Tags // Ben Craig Ben Craig |@Kaine Australis | Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen | John Maverick Dasead Merasska Dasead Merasska | Those Naval and Armed Forces Commanders I missed
NPC(s):
Supreme War Council Shock Marine Guards [2 Posted at Door, 2 Posted Behind Tristan, 2 Posted at Either Wall]

"Thank you all for coming in on such...long notice. Those of you who were late, I don't care for your excuses for I issued the notice of this meeting several weeks ago." Tristan's eyes glared on the very few hand picked Captains and Commanders who were permitted to attended the High Command meeting. Some of them seemed to think they had entered the elite circle of the Union Military but they would soon realize how mistaken they were.

"The Supreme War Council has been completed. The hand picked candidates chosen by the Chancellors have been informed of their positions. From this point forward, myself, General Australis, and General V'Trechen along with Vice Secretary Craig are those candidates" what he said had been issued earlier to the officers of the High Command. Some of them responded to gratitude and spoke congratulating words to them while others replied in envy and jealousy.

"You know this. However, I am pleased to say that Nor is and it's neighbor have both joined the Zweihander Union. Which means our lines of supply must be expanded. New fleets and armies must be created. New commanders must be appointed which brings me to a joyful end to this rambling. Before I issue assignments are there any questions?"

Last edited:
He had been there for almost well over an hour. He has refused to be late by any means, even if it meant losing his political footing and/or technological advances. He would be on one side of the long meeting table as he had a blueprint out as usual though this time, he seemed to have a very large tube over his back instead of his usual small ones he carries. While he would be considered somewhat a naval officer, he was more of a creator than anything and needed to attend this meeting just in case. He would listen carefully as he stopped working on his project for now, tapping gently on the desk as he listened. Rather quickly, he would speak up before anyone else did as he spoke out loud on the supply lines.

"Less of a question and more of a statement. I am already doing new developments, creating new naval ships to help aid us during this time. It is under Operation Motherborne. By the time people leave from here, two prototype models will be undergoing testing phases. These are mainly meant for planetary defense and the End Goal of the Operation. That is all."

Haon would then go silent and go back to work on one of the blueprints, almost looking as if to be some form of reactor with obvious labeling of Isotope-5...but with something else added to the mix.

A new person was there. His name was Mike V’Trechen. He was the old king of The Order of the White Dragon, but now a general for the ZU. It was his first meeting with them. He was going to appear at the last war, but he was away on Business. He looked around in his black robe. He glared at them both menacingly. He saw a seat at the front, so he sat next to it. He did not know what to say, was he was quiet. Mike closed his eyes and waited till a time to speak.

Haon Hafey Haon Hafey Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

"Mr. Hafey, I understand that you personally created the ZuBrian and ZuEric Class Star Destroyer's. Quite efficient and powerful warships to say the least. In case you weren't aware, the Navy currently lacks an engineering department and I be pleased to appoint you as it's leader"

His eyes caught the attention of the shipwright. Haon Hafey Haon Hafey was rather ingenuitve man and was worthy of the Fleet Admirals praise. If he accepted the position he would quite literally have the future of Zweihander warship design in his hands.

"Any other questions, remarks, comments. Everything you want to say just be said. Off the books, no formalities. I want to know you"

U N I O N

Tags: Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen , Haon Hafey Haon Hafey
Dress:
Link

The vice-secretary rubbed his hands impatiently. He understood he was a member of the Supreme War Council, but that was not his primary position. There was much to be done for the ISB. When the fleet admiral mentioned his name, he simply nodded. When it came to questions, he had none, his purpose today was to watch silently. Look at the admirals and the captains, the generals and the lieutenants. Each one of them a cog in the larger machine of the Union. Each one having a personal file in the Intelligence database. He'd look over each and everyone of those files again, look for any anomalies, true that was the Internal Security's job, but he wanted to make sure there wasn't any problems.
BlpVHqS.png

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell

O B J E C T I V E: Nom Noms for the Union

THE CONQUEROR

tenor.gif
Equipment: Solarion , Gold Armor

Imperius was well over six-and-a-half feet tall, and that made him taller than the average galactic individual. Add to that his rather thick armour, and He was taller and heavier than whatever the corporation that had built the chairs had accounted for. As such, he had been forced to sit on the floor, and in typical Imperius fashion, hadn’t bothered to get up as he asked away to his heart’s content.

I have been designated a “major” in the Union’s army. However, I have been leading the hades’ oathkeepers for a while now, and currently also command two ships. ((OOC: its the Angirus and the Archangel ) How do such assets fit into your grand plan?

tenor.gif

Dasead entered the meeting with solemn attitude. He desired knowledge of what was to come for the newly formed Union, the day to day decision making and grand strategy was of no concern to him for now. He planned to use his post to further his understanding and power in the force while assisting in the Union’s expansion whenever called upon. Perhaps they would allow him a free hand in his studies, a luxury he did not have under the rules of the Jedi Order. The power of battle meditation had assisted the Union in victory once already, and Dasead was confident he would be able to accumulate even more power in the dark arts now that he commanded his own ship and ground forces.

“Thank you for having me Admiral” Dasead said as he offered a slight bow, “I stand ready for your orders, but, a request if I may”

Admiral Evore allowed him to continue. “I believe I stand in a rather unique position in our organization. A former Jedi Knight, and now member and commander in a rising galactic power. Rest assured I will use my force powers for the advancement of our cause, but in order to do so, I need a place of study and time to hone my powers. Procurement of holocrons and artifacts of force sensitive nature will accomplish this, as will a place to house those items. I would like to request a temple be constructed on Schesa. May it be a place for all force users who join our ranks to rest, meditate, train, and study.”

Dasead patiently awaited his response and the opinion of the rest of the Council.

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Ben Craig Ben Craig Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen John Maverick Haon Hafey Haon Hafey Imperius Imperius

"I would be personally honored to take that position Fleet Admiral Evore."

There was a genuine smile on his face, it was something he kindof always wanted. He would sit back down and perhaps if someone was to catch it, maybe a tear in his eye? He did not think to hard on his own feelings or thoughts as now others showed up. A human, some form of strange angelic like person and then...a spider person? He had no honest idea what species that was and that was rare for him to be confused. However the mention of a Jedi Knight, he would almost strenly stand up straight and watch him closely, his left hand almost on instinct to his blaster pistol...even though it was not there given the nature of these meetings.

Dasead Merasska Dasead Merasska Imperius Imperius Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Ben Craig Ben Craig Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

"Captain Merasska, a temple shall be constructed however, I have questions for you that will be asked later" he turned to the Harch Admiral. He reminded him much of Admiral Trench and frankly he preferred him to fight like the legendary figure.

"Now, General V'Trechen and myself are asking for all of you to cooperate which is why some of you will be assigned additional tasks beyond your normal duty. First, the creation a Merchant Marine Navy allowing for privateers to join our ranks. This Marine Navy will be placed under the jurisdiction of one of most trusted privateers who shall keep his current rank of Captain"

None of that concerned any of them. He then eyed Imperius Imperius . "Well, how does that fit into my grand plan? Major, I feel conflicted with you. You whom have commanded both Naval and Ground operations. Instead, you may keep your current command. Officially the forces you have in possession are to be considered parts of Hades Oathkeepers."

"Admiral's Maverick and Gaggu. Your commands are worthy of recognition in the Pols Anaxes War College for that I am proud of you both. Admiral Gaggu will continue his command of the Second Fleet and will be assigned to Sposia as his headquarters. Admiral Maverick, the bulk of your forces will be stationed at Noris., your headquarters. In addition to your command, you will assist Vice Secretary Craig in the Department of Advanced Weapons"

"Finally, Mr. Hafey. By the authority vested in me, I hereby name you Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy. Congratulations, MCPON Haon Hafey. General V'Trechen, once you give out your assignment's we will be done here. Admiral Maverick, Admiral Craig and Chief Hafey please stay however"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom