Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our New Codex Judges

Thank you to everyone that applied for a spot within the Codex. We received a LOT of applications and it was a very difficult decision. So this time 'round we've brought in not 2, but 3 new Judges!

Congratulations to [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Liliane Lancaster"] and [member="Nymeria Vizsla"]

Happy to have you aboard guys!

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Alric Kuhn"]

In order to best convey my happiness and my character I summon The Walrus Gif.

I can't say thank you enough! As a description of my reaction, I literally grinned so much before making a quite loud "eeep!" noise. Regardless of my vocal expression, I promise to serve the community well.

giphy.gif

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
I want to believe that there's this secret camp rivalry between Codex Judges and Factory Judges where you guys prank each other and stuff. But also in this camp based scenario whose the camp of misfits and underdogs and who are the upper class yet somehow racially diverse but still asses camp?

Titan

[member="Miss Blonde"], actually I think its a war between the groups to prove that their thing is the best. (i.e. FJ try to prove the factorys the best. CJ try to prove that the Codex is the best.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom