Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Hunt Begins [Mandalorians & Non-FU's]

Zagara Vao

Writer account. Check my characters out!
Now a Mandalorian and a Clan Daemon shiny (her armor still shiny and new; just like her), Zagara now seeks to get out there and get some. Her first big "hunt" will be on the mid-rim world of Naboo, and she's going after the planet's mythical Sando Aqua Monster, a legendary aquatic beast that makes the Rancor look like a pansy.

Obviously though, she wouldn't be able to do it alone - she'll need companions to make it work. The thread'll open with the Mynock (her freighter) already by the shores of one of Naboo's great lakes, deep in the jungle expanses where the Gungans are more prevalent than the human population. Presumably this'll be after several days of planning already. For aesthetic purposes, I will also be posting pictures of how the Mynock looks from the inside along with the opener so that we can all enjoy just a little bit more.

I can fit up to 4 other people on this little hunting expedition, Mandalorian or otherwise. So long as the person comes from a walk of life that doesn't blatantly offend the Mandalorians, they're on board. Keep in mind though that Zagara (now called Sonorous) is very young and very much a fresh recruit into the clans. She's doing this not only to add her first big notch to her killscore, but also to try and earn some prestige before the clans. Any other Mandalorian joining the hunt will probably find her cute for trying so hard at most, and still very much a child with regard to her experience and her ability to command other Mandalorians. More details to be revealed IC'lly. :)

Interested?

Zagara Vao

[member="Tahn Vizsla"]

This is a Twi'lek who can go for days without a shower or removing her armor. You're all good. ;)

Zagara Vao

No one else?

Fine. Us four will do just as well. I'll have the thread up in a bit. :)

[member="Atin Vendet"] [member="Listralli Untaal"] [member="Tahn Vizsla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom