Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OS Tournament Spectator Thread]: The Biding Wars

As the fights began, and people began to fight for the glory of becoming the preeminent One Sith duelist, a spectator thread had also been arranged. [member="Darth Vornskr"], the King of Panatha, and the mastermind of the Genocide on Togoria had been more than willing to allow the Black Pyramid to be used as a place for people to watch the various fights.

"Get me a Corellian whisky!" a One Sith Knight ordered.

Bids for who would win the preliminary matches had began, and money was being racked up. It was good for whoever who won the tournament. Of course, recognizing the possibility of duels being here, various military units were at the base at key intersections, and all the exit points. EMP hardened surveillance equipment, such as cameras were also monitoring what was going on, with the One Sith Inquisition also being here in order to make sure that things were in order. The defense fleet had also been mobilized as well.

"My money is on [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]"

"My money is on Krayzen."

"Then may the best man win." the man replied.

Let the games begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom