Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Original Art, By Ravnos

Salutations,

I do a variety of original artworks. From 3d to 2d.... though my 3d tends to be more machines than organics. The few characters I have made in 3d tend to be large scale projects and something I would need to extensively work upon. I love doing 2d art on a regular basis though and do not mind doing free works so long as they are fun and/or relaxed works. For serious projects I would have to insist upon some form of compensation/commission protocol though.

I am open to requests, challenges, and more... just post away! I'm self taught and learn more with each additional piece, that said I do not do 'work' level quality unless I'm either truly inspired or hired. Like most artists I am victim to the energy ebb and waning habits, but I tend to do around 5 pieces of art per week. I'm always looking to improve upon my art though so if you feel you can provide a helpful critique feel free to offer one up!

3D Samples:
https://i.imgur.com/pVw3TRI.png

2D Samples:
https://i.imgur.com/yXm9Qfx.png
https://i.imgur.com/U8hJecB.png
https://i.imgur.com/J8gbmWQ.png
Oh and I'm not immune to making fun art XD​
OGk8LWs.png

Face claim is Emma Watson. She's a politician, crime lord and Sith Lord. In that order people know most about her. So everyone knows she's a politician, but only a few know about her crime exploits, and even fewer know that she is a Sith Lord. Compartmentalization. Also a devout believer in the Rule of Two.

[member="Ravnos"] I don't have any requests at the moment, but, I just wanted to say that these are lovely! My artistry revolves around scrapbooking existing works together in photoshop so I commend you. Especially on the 3D works. Sometimes I bust out a tablet to draw a divider or something of that nature but I failed fantastically and trying to create 3D art. Keep at it! (And feel free to keep sharing!)

I enjoyed the cute blue Twi'lek and the line art from the third link. It looks like Thor? Or, perhaps another charming Viking-Esque warrior with a hammer. Either way - Very nice.

giphy.gif

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
Nice style, friend! I wish I had money to pay you, as I'd not feel right not paying for anything you made... As I suck at descriptions, I'm probably better off not asking anything, anyway. That said, I hope you never lose your love of our hobby and always keep creating. Happy drawing!

Art is my freedom in many ways. Drawing is slightly painful for me due to some old injuries from military service, indeed I am disabled in general... art is my form of expression. Almost everyday I do art. It is true I do commission work and put more effort into commissions than I do free work, but that does not mean I do not do free work... just this holiday season has been full of commission work, with around 48 hours of commission artwork put in, in the last week.

You can always ask for art with me. I have a tendency to forget thanks to my old head injury (TBI) + old age, so I may need reminding (I remember, Carnifex!).

Now that things have freed up, I plan on working on Ella Nova's character, should be fun :)

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
[member="Ravnos"]

Thanks for your service, good sir. *hugs* I hope you never lose your love of the finished product, and don't let the money go to your head, like so many creators do.

[member="Shadav-arwena"] sure, request away!

I apologize but I cannot seem to get into my Ravnos account and I do not know whom to contact in its regard. I think I tied it to my old professional account that was discontinued... so password recovery is not possible.

Sorry about being away, had to go through some detox from some narcotic meds I have been on for 17 years and it brought me out into the sun a lot (yay sunshine!). I am in an online character art class though so I should be seeing improvements in my art (hopefully!).

I am on discord as Ravnos#5857

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom