Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'reen OOC

Just putting it out there that I don't think you have grounds to talk much on the matter of "over the top."

For one, I would not accept: "Halcyons were masters in it, so she is too.". But if it is her only major skill-set? Different story all together.
Outside of being really focused on senses and physical enhancement (because that's what she gets to use in everyday situations), it is her only trained Force Power in the formal sense of what a Force Power is.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Okay so I just read the actual reply. Tutaminis can be used to absorb energy, so absorbing the kinetic energy of the Force Bellow is plausible. But absorbing that amount of power without damage to yourself and generating a Force Wave from it, seemingly with ease? Yeah, even if it is your only major skill-set I would be skeptical.

/shrugs

Given the stuff I've read that people have gotten away with on here... I'm not bothered by my post because nothing in it is out of line. Sorry that I did not get one shotted lol! :D The number of nonsensical barely even canon weapons that get through the factory that people carry around like armories and I use my power in a canon way and I get flack. I find to be humorous.

So you can be skeptical, but that's really much of an issue to me. I've seen people fly through Coruscant and throw people through buildings like superman and no one bats an eye. What I have done is not even comparable nor should raise any flags at all.

You know, I am totally fine with being wrong on this issue and even losing the fight IC. That doesn't bother me, it's part of the story. I was just afraid we'd suddenly see apprentices turning into wind turbines after sucking in tornado energy.

However, the OOC demeanor displayed is completely unacceptable.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Just sharing my point of view, mate. If I was there during Coruscant I probably would have stuck my nose in it too, I am a pesky little meddler.

Reminds me, I am up for a fight. Preferably against a Master, any takers?

Jared Ovmar said:
Just sharing my point of view, mate. If I was there during Coruscant I probably would have stuck my nose in it too, I am a pesky little meddler.

See, it bugs me but I prefer to just RP unless the actions are breaking a thread.

Hion the Herglic said:
You know, I am totally fine with being wrong on this issue and even losing the fight IC. That doesn't bother me, it's part of the story. I was just afraid we'd suddenly see apprentices turning into wind turbines after sucking in tornado energy.
Easy to say but your actions speak otherwise. Your one post into a fight and you're complaining about a counter because "it isn't the right energy" when the power does not have a specific list of energies it absorbs yet it clearly absorbs a number of different kinds. You seem to be mad you have not entered the fight and ended it in one move of your your oft spammed force bellow of doom and instant destruction to everything.

Hion the Herglic said:
However, the OOC demeanor displayed is completely unacceptable.
I've seen your skype convo with Joshua. You don't have any room to talk about OOC demeanor.

Yeah man, you had quite the attitude in that as well. Unwilling to discuss anything. Unwilling to even examine yourself when previous threads are brought up. Hiding behind "well no one said anything" instead of thinking about the threads you've been in. Clearly people were letting things go with you. That's what that conversation highlights on Joshua's side. You've done far more absurd and people have let it fly.

Jaxton Ravos said:
Out of curiosity, how many times has @Selena Halcyon trained in or used Tutaminis IC compared to @[member="Hion the Herglic"] using/training in Force Bellow?

On another board plenty. Haven't dueled much of anyone here so haven't had cause to. /shrugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom