Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Sith Lords

Sirus said:
Just be happy they're not another Blue Hawks.

The rise of the True Blue Hawks will be the final Event on the site! Revenge of the Blue Hawks!

Braith Achlys said:
I do both simultaneously. Sometimes with a sword down someone's spine. It's called multitasking.

Oh, I like you.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

* looks at pics in the timeline * Hmm. I know she's mostly a cyborg and stuff, but Lumiya has some nice...assets. ;)

That's exactly what she's saying, just the last bit wasn't quite worded correctly.

It's the rectangles and squares argument. All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. All Sith are really Dark Jedi, but not all Dark Jedi are Sith.

[member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Braith Achlys"]

Nierce said:
It's the rectangles and squares argument. All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares
Force Religions aren't geometry. And the truths and standards have never been constant, especially with the Sith as well.

Sith are just Dark Jedi with a different belief. There are, if you believe in sides, only three sides of the Force: Light, Dark, and Neutral. Dark Jedi and Sith are Dark regardless of your belief. Rogues and Jedi are Light. Neutrals/Gray's are Neutral. The darkside started with Dark Jedi. From the Dark Jedi came the Sith. Therefore, all Sith are Dark Jedi, but not all Dark Jedi are Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom