Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Sith Lords

Order of the Sith Lords
1%20Order%20of%20the%20Sith%20Lords%20poster_zpsefcqbvwa.png
2%20Order%20of%20the%20Sith%20Lords%20Poster_zpsxtnwp9e7.png

~​
"Our history is rich and plentiful. All of it could be yours, if you only submit."
"The Grand Plan is in motion."
"We shall have our revenge."

[member="Jacen Saar"]

I'm gutted that both banners don't even up. This is probably due to my inexperience with creating them. I realize what I did wrong now, but I have no idea how to fix out, without redoing the entire thing and I just can't be bothered to spend another 4 hours redoing it all.

But thanks for reading. Btw I am [member="Ella Nova"]. This is my other character. We could arrange dinner together now ;)

If anyone knows how to fix the first banner, so as to even it up, it would be appreciated. <3

[member="Braith Achlys"]

The only editing software I have is microsoft paint, which I used to create this. As I said, my knowledge of editing is rather limited. Maybe I'll have a look at it tomorrow, but it's just gone 4:20 am here.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I've been doing the Rule of Two since I began this character on Chaos. It'll be two years in 4 months, man.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Really? I was always under the impression that me and Mark were the only ones stupid enough that were doing a Rule of Two. Do you remember the characters or any threads? It would be interesting to read.

[member="Adekos"]

A compliment from you? There must be flying pigs. :p

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Considering the loss of muse and whatnot, last post in the thread is canon ending. Perfect trolltastic finish that even [member="Darron Wraith"] was amused by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom