Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Righteous Flame Open Threads

Eternalfire-0_zpsw4xqmqcn.png
The Order of the Righteous Flame
"We shall cleanse this Galaxy with a Righteous Flame..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the links of a series of Open Threads that I have posted to further the exposure of the Order of the Righteous Flame.
Each is a Public thread and you may join if you desire.
The main story with each thread is that of the construction of a series of Enclaves and Temples for the Order of the Righteous Flame that are spread out across the Galaxy; with a couple near locations of importance (i.e. Cathar's proximity to Dathomir).
If you've heard of the Order of the Righteous Flame and were looking for a way to interact, or if you wanted to join and weren't sure how to go about it beyond the OOC means, the following threads could easily be used as 'recruitment' threads.
Enjoy
and above all else...
Have Fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I appreciate the gesture and the offer, I must ultimately decline.

The Order of the Righteous Flame has an internal organization called the Armigers who work in a similar faction to the ancient Mandalorian Neo-Crusader War Forges.

There is also the potential problems it would bring up in contracting to a Sith affiliated House / Company for supplies.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

ICly is your character a Force User? That is the ultimate hurdle here, and that alone would keep the Order from any association with your character.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

For any others, the above threads are still open and are marked as public for those wishing to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom