Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of The Gray Jedi [Q/A + Advert]

What are we?
What are we, a question probably lots of you are asking right now. We are a small band of people who have two goals. Freedom from The One Sith and freedom from force Alignment. If that doesn't sound cool enough we follow the most of the Gray Jedi code.
If that's not enough for you we have plenty of opportunities for non force users, be it from a faction admin to a senator to a pilot to a marine. Each member who joins us is welcomed with open arms into our little family which at the time of writing is made of three. Oh well, one can dream.
Why chose us?
For three reasons. We have a role suitable for every single person who joins. From a force using healer to a weapons expert to a pilot to hey, even politics. Each person will find something worth there while, and you know what? Why not chuck a grantee in. If you can't find a role perfect for you I will create you one!
The second reason for joining us is that we make every single member a part of our little family. Be it from the new comers to the faction admins to hey, even the guy who roleplays as the janitor, everyone is welcomed with open arms.
We have cookies!
Are you active?
Yes we are. We are currently in the building it stage but right now we have an RP up and running which I will try and find the link to in a sec. I plan on trying to get weekly RP's up and running but to IRL or still trying to finish the last RP that might be extended to every two weeks every so often.
IRL, yep. Who likes it?
Any more questions? Feel free to drop a PM or post it here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. So yeah, that's that sorted. Come pay us a visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom