Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Black Hand

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
OBH_zpsbab97842.jpg
ORDER OF THE BLACK HAND
A voice of a thousands whispers plague the minds of those across the galaxies who choose to hear it...

Only where the summer fails with wilderness around and where the shadow sails and the wind there makes no sound. Only where the light of day pierced seldom from the sky is where you find a grey faced man whose age deceives the eye. His image is not young or old. He looks up to the sky and tells you of dark stories told. Dark lands which howl and cry and evil thoughts from evil minds. In evil lands the dark one’s rise shrink back in fear their power unfolds and dark faces creep for distant holds. No one yet could check the rise of one dark lord and his darkest ties. His shadow covers every land from tree to dale and dale to sand. Under the wing of his dark veil his servants serve and never fail. Too late, you see it now through his disguise. This mans the dark lord darkness fills the skies.

Come my children and weave within the tales of ages past. I speak of the fallen and to those whose lives they foreseen to never last. In the darkness you were lost and confused feeling as if your heart had been ripped and abused. You discovered the truth and couldn’t find your way. You wanted to stay hidden so far away deep in the ground where you could no longer be hurt. You were safe and no longer in the world where words mean nothing and hearts don’t exist. There was only this. In the shadows you wanted to take your last breath and close your eyes. You held closer to death but there was one voice who refused to let you close your eyes to hide from the truth that though you had never seen I was always there watching and holding you.

Hear my sacrament and place your hand upon Vjun. Fear not for I am watchful. You have been chosen.

What is the Black Hand?

The Order of the Black Hand essentially is a sanctuary where the fallen choose to reside. Although this faction consists of mostly the Dark Jedi, its doors are open to others who wish to embrace the likeness of their ways. Yes, I speak to you as well Dar'manda. The structure of the faction is temple of acolytes that embrace the Darkside in a more religious and personal standpoint. As it stands the faction is neutral and not generally war-like in nature as the Sith are due to the fact that they believe having a warmongering expansion habit is impractical and impulsive which clouds the mind from its connection with the Dark Arts beyond the understanding of the Force itself.

(More to come...)

Who can be accepted?

Anyone can be accepted whether it be Force Users or Non-Force Users but essentially this is a Dark Jedi faction.

Ranking System?

Yes, there is one and it varies depending if you are a Force Sensitive or not.

Force Users
  • Dark Jedi Master
  • Dark Jedi Knight
  • Dark Jedi Apprentice
Non-Force Users
  • Priest
  • Zealot
  • Acolyte

Minor or Major Faction?

It is meant to be a minor faction but if it does boom to a major faction it would be interesting to see the religious movement spread through the galaxies.

Politically inclined?

At the moment, I don't think so. They are neutral to the happenings of the universe as of now.

Military Power?

It would be taboo to them due to their dogma, but if the need rises they are capable of having starships like emissaries, cargo vessels, and defence warships.

• Black Hand Admiral - Black Hand Fleet Commander
  • Black Hand Captain
  • Black Hand Commander - Black Hand Squadron Leader
  • Black Hand Lieutenant
  • Black Hand Ensign - Black Hand Crew Member

I may have interest in joining this faction, but feel skeptical. Is it possible to be part of another faction while still serving this one?

Good question. Surprising enough you can be due to their nature and practices. The faction serves as a place of meditation and advancement through the understanding of the Force through all its aspects. Although we do not condone the actions that members may take to serve other factions, all we require is their loyalty and respect to abide by the ways of this sect. Remember, this is a temple. Your temple. Your body is your temple. A place where you must find yourself and discover your true potential, but understand that when your 'brethren' here need you, you are expected to act on it without hesitation.

Home base of operations?

The temple resides in the unforgiving planet of Vjun.

(Open to answer any questions to those who wish to know more of this faction. I will populate more to this post as the discussion expands.)

Old Man

O
This sounds... just right where the Old Man might have ended up. I will keep this in the back of my head for consideration. I imagined the Old Man as alone... but this faith proves interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom