Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of Balance - Interest Check ( Name change may be necessary lol )

My character Kal has been reading into the history of Jedi and Sith alike over the course of several years, as well as travelling to the most peaceful and wicked places in the galaxy to meditate all for one conclusion. This conclusion being: the Jedi and the Sith are the cause of all evil in the galaxy.

Through all known history, the power struggle between light and dark has caused useless bloodshed and left the galaxy in dissaray. An end to both parties would assure a final peace to the galaxy. The plains of Dantooine are as peaceful as they come, but they are not without predators and prey, chaos and order, a perfect balance.

The Order of Balance would not be just an order of Grey Jedi. These would be anyone who wishes an end to both the sith and jedi alike, and is willing to do anything to stop them. Whether it be by diplomacy or war, assassinations or bombings. The order of balance would be a new empire, but one not interested in conquering, yet balancing.

Who's in for taking on the two most powerful alliances in the galaxy?

If you're interested in a friendship, check out my app here. I've gone so far as to include a description of her unique, Gray-side ideology (though the Pale is still WIP), and it gets pretty in-depth, and will continue to get in-depth. I hope for it to spread, or inspire others to create their own variants of the Pale (If I'm capable of adding an Offshoot section at some point because of you guys, I will love you forever; I have a tad bit of an obsession with lore, hence why I'm doing this, and restructuring Kemoth's app completely). She's my Gray Jedi, and I wish you guys luck. Perhaps you can help her with some enemies of hers, and she can help you with some enemies of yours, depending on how things go. Just remember that she is a member of the Commenor Systems Alliance, and as a Master of the Order of Commenor as well as the leader of a three-system planetary government within the CSA, she has to set a certain example for those within her realm, but that doesn't have to stop her from helping. That, and there are lots of possibilities in regards to potential plots.

[member="Kal Brennet"]

P.S. The Balance is one of the major areas of the Pale. It is also the title of one of Kemoth's Harbingers, which will hopefully pop up later. Might I recommend the Order of Twilight as a name? I don't really care, but I would hope for us all to avoid as much confusion as possible.

[member="Kemoth of Asteria"] Hmm, sounds interesting.

I'm very passionate about this idea and I feel like the direction that the order of balance or whatever name it takes would be more towards the elimination of the sith and the jedi.

I think Im going to give the name more thought and then create the order tonight. I'll send invites to those I think would be a good fit

[member="Brennan Cabrol"]

Thank you for the plug, my man <3

Though the Je'daii don't actually seek to destroy the Jedi or the Sith, simply to study/observe/utilize the Force in conjunction with Balance :p Feel free to check us out anyway if you like though, nothing stopping you from having a personal vendetta against them.

[member="Brennan Cabrol"]

[member="Asha Hex"]

Kemoth believes that, because of the Glare that stops people from seeing the entirety of the Force and has left most of the galaxy with only pieces (the Glare is a concept of the Pale based on observations of Canon and Legends, and then it developed a bit further), that other organizations need to defeat the Glare to obtain true enlightenment. She does not necessarily see herself as superior, but would not lose what she has obtained by joining an organization aside from the Knights of Commenor or an Order full of followers of the Pale that allows her to practice as she wishes with her very real beliefs (other beliefs are real, too; like I said, the Force is in pieces for most; how could they be lies when they achieve something? The Pale is simply a combination of all of the truths, with additions that come from enlightenment), as these are the only two that would allow her to do so at this point.

Plus, she is a member of the Commenor Systems Alliance, and thus has the resources to join the Knights of Commenor. She is a master of that order, thanks to permission from the Lady Kay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom