Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Order Maybe?

So, I figured I would try my hand at faction stuff again, so here I go. Audiobooks are the backbone of my life these days as I am working overnights and doubles at work, and I have been diving deeper and deeper into the extended universe of star wars. Most recently, I just finished the Lost Tribe of the Sith storyline, and it got me thinking like it usually does. Basically, the thought is for a Sith warship that got dragged into the Netherworld and trapped there for centuries, though only a few years for them, suddenly emerges in the southern Outer Rim. They are confronted with a galaxy alien to the one they left, and recent reports that the closest entity they might understand, the Sith Empire, has just fallen. They are forced to rapidly adapt to the times, and begin making inroads to establish themselves in the southern Outer Rim.

What happens after that I am unsure, but would love to get some feedback on the idea in general. A good idea? A terrible one? I need to stop doing stuff like this? All thoughts are welcome.

Last edited:

Darth Ahriman

D
As blasphemous as this comparison may be, it sounds like a Sith version of Star Trek Voyager.

I love the sound of it!

Darth Ahriman

D
And as heretical as my response might be, got to say Voyager has the slightest hint of a touch for the idea.

And sounds awesome! I can message in a bit to talk some ideas if interested!

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat Valen Arenais

My sith character here is already established in the current timeline on Chaos, however, I'm 100% open to writing with you and those who might join you in the very near future!

So, I figured I would try my hand at faction stuff again, so here I go. Audiobooks are the backbone of my life these days as I am working overnights and doubles at work, and I have been diving deeper and deeper into the extended universe of star wars. Most recently, I just finished the Lost Tribe of the Sith storyline, and it got me thinking like it usually does. Basically, the thought is for a Sith warship that got dragged into the Netherworld and trapped there for centuries, though only a few years for them, suddenly emerges in the southern Outer Rim. They are confronted with a galaxy alien to the one they left, and recent reports that the closest entity they might understand, the Sith Empire, has just fallen. They are forced to rapidly adapt to the times, and begin making inroads to establish themselves in the southern Outer Rim.

What happens after that I am unsure, but would love to get some feedback on the idea in general. A good idea? A terrible one? I need to stop doing stuff like this? All thoughts are welcome.
This is definitely an interesting idea. I'd be interested in joining in on this one way or another as I've been considering an actual sith more recently. I do technically have a sith in Nexus Krae, but he's not a member of an order and is mostly secretive of the fact. And Salis is a former sith but she's currently a major.

Whether for a new character or one that gets recruited, or one that works with or against them, I'd find it interesting to see how this plays out.

I do like the idea. Even if others have used a similar idea, that does not discredit the use of it. Anomalies and mishaps along with other strange occurances happen regardless of most people's attention.

Regardless of how astute or hypervigilant one might be to the entire galaxy at large.

So have fun with it, and don't be discouraged from the idea. Feel free to join us on the discord if you want to talk to others about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom