Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Orcrist Swords (Beskad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon Aegis

T
jaime-gonzalez-vallejo-orcrist-b.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Dual
STRENGTHS
  • The beskad is able to clash with lightsabers giving him a fair fight with jedi
  • Two exist therefore Talon can use both in combat
  • Light and easy to swing with great power
WEAKNESSES
  • While still strong weapons, they are melee and get out ranged by many things
  • They aren't as easy to carry as lightsabers, taking up more room
DESCRIPTION
Before the end of Talon's journey with Aegis, he was given two swords known as the Orcrist Swords. These blades were passed down from generations of Clan Aegis, Talon was given them by the House. Gaining these swords was a great honor and he had them for a short time, before being extradited, but acquired them during the burning of the House, not wanting them to be lost with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So only one problem and it's not a big one.

Production
: Unique (2)

For there to be two (2) of something, it would have to be at the very least semi-unique. It literally doesn't change anything else about the sub, but it does need to be edited accordingly. Please let me know when you've done this by tagging me here and I will be happy to approve this submission.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to tag me here and I will do my best to help. Thanks!

Talon Richwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom