Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech OPSR-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
pimp_my_gun___rsass_by_lenrilly95-d715ze6.jpg

Credit: http://fc03.devianta...y95-d715ze6.jpg
Intent: To provide a much needed upgrade and update to the Protectorates current sniper platform
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Corek Custom Weapons Inc. (Design) Fondor TerraTech (Production)
Model: OPSR-2
Affiliation: Omega Protectorate
Modularity: Yes (Different Scopes,Different Magazines,Suppressors,Muzzle Brakes,Foregrips,Range Finder,Laser Sights,etc.)
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Duraplast Shell with Durasteel Inners and a Tungsten Barrel
Description: Unlike the OPSR-1, that uses normal powder and shell rounds, the OPSR-2 uses a 9.6x83mm Electro-Thermal Pulse Round which not only goes faster but also goes farther than any standard slugthrower round. Noah stumped with how to improve the original OPSR-1 other than using a different design or bullet decided to take a page from his own private companies, Hekler'Kok Defense Industries, book. He used a Electro-Thermal Pulse round which uses a filament that is ignited by the pulse, this ignition produces plasma, which expands, sending the round down range faster than any standard slugthrower round, to make it even hard-hitting the standard issue rounds for the rifle is made of tungsten. This of course comes with the fact that the weapon is a little harder to maintain than standard slugthrowers and the fact that the tungsten barrel makes it heavier, though it decreases hop-up and in turn makes it more accurate.

Classification: Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Length: 125.3 Centimeters
Weight: 5.7 Kilograms
Ammunition Type: 9.6x83mm Tungsten Electro-Thermal Pulse Rounds
Ammunition Capacity: 25,30 or 40 Round Magazines
Effective Range: 1750 Meters

Is this another friggin' slug rifle? Oh my god, it is, isn't it? It's another friggin' slug rifle. I seriously think we have enough of these I don't want to approve any more.

I mean, I will, because it's my job. But I don't want to. Approved, in protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom