Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Operation: Throat Punch" - TU Dominion of Apatros

Objective: B
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Alisha'ven"]
[3/20]

I shook my head at the man's offer. I wasn't a fan of cigara's. I had a fair taste in alcohol though, but this wasn't the time or the place. I didn't know Cordel, and that meant I needed to be on my game, with my head on straight. "No thank you." I listened to the man talk about what he needed or wanted. A simple set of shakedowns to give him majority control of the company then siphon it off or whatever he decides to do with it. Simple, easy pay, and I would know where his taxes come from.

Then our guest arrived. She was a svelte rutian Twi'Lek, but for a moment I blinked and could see orange skin with soft black stripes, like a nightmare had ended and I wasn't alone anymore. I stood, catching myself, realizing that it wasn't her. Anger and rage seeped into the Force for a moment before I could restrain myself. It wasn't her fault she was not who I wanted to see walk through those doors. I looked her up and down, slowly enough to show interest. "You are stunning, miss." were the only appropriate words I could think of after such a reaction to her arrival. "I don't have a problem sharing her company Mr. Cordel, in fact I prefer if she stays."

Apatros
Objective: Steal some Cortosis... too?
Allies: Me, myself and I
Enemies: Orick T'ane
7/20

Kid? KID?! Did this scurvy dare call him so?
Amounting him to a mere snot covered punk ho!
Really, Micah should reign his temper in,
But at over a meter and a half he was no younglin!

Alas, his mum would likely shake her head,
Face palm at his next idiocy therin.
For instead of holding back,
The Talith would put up his dukes without tack.

He would start to heckle the man grown,
Maybe you got too many muscles and tone.
In areas south instead of north.
Because with a meathead that big,
Surely that means you're a knuckle headed pig!

So come at me brah, I'll show you how much of a kid,
You'll find me when I do you in!
And whoop your gorram arse across the floor,
And make sure you don't call men 'kid' evermore!

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: Breaking through the atmosphere[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Dakita Calfur"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Reverance"] | [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Objective: D, Expansion & co.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][8/20][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]A message would be send. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Miss Kuhn, I am glad you could join us[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px].” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khaleel hadn’t exactly lied to Dakita when he had said that they weren’t interested in the cortosis and the planet at large, the crime syndicate wasn’t really [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]that[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] interested. But the Techno Union was and that would have to do for now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Because that was one thing that few people understood these days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]They shared the territory, and whilst the corporations and the criminals would crash heads more than a few times in the future to come? They would always defend their territory against outside forces and they would also close ranks against enemies that tried to get [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]their[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] stuff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]So Khal had asked Lily to be [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]persuasive.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“The Underlord has told you what the stakes are.” a list was transmitted. “But if you need something to clear your mind, here’s the plan in short.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Get in there, work your charms and figure out a way for the man to be more [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]amicable[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] to the Techno Union.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]If that wasn’t possible… there were other ways to fix the situation.[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Laguz Vald"], [member="Khaleel Malvern"], [member="Dakita Calfur"]
Enemies: Rogue Vong it seems
3/20

"I'm looking for a small woman, likely humanoid in appearance."
"What makes you think we care?!" He nearly roared, is pathetic mastery of his own language hissing through parted lips. Gabriel merely laughed, looking down at a split wood table.

"I was looking to skate by here...I'm glad you changed mind." The Chom - Huun detracted backwards in a dove tail stance as the Warmaster reached across his chest. Gripping the table, he turned his body to use the strength of his core, flinging the table at the trio, sending rats scurrying from the sound of the cat. Their retort: wielding gaunt looking amphistaff. Metaled fingers, covered in the war-torn armor, brushed hair back over his face as he dropped the cloak to reveal the single crimson eye beneath the shadow of a brow.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS HUMAN?!" The last one to talk, and scream, as he smacked the amphistaff against an open palm. The Wrath cracked his neck, pulling the Tsaisi from over his shoulder, hidden beneath the cloak. "So you have seen her? Or is that still a no?"

Words were done now, as they should have been long before. The first one charged, ignorant of the whip like capability of the amphistaff. Stabbing forward, Gabriel stepped to the side, hitting the degenerate across the face with the Tsaisi before kicking hard from his right. The Vong flew true, straight into the wall. Another would stab at his open back and the Warmaster would respond in kind with a push from his left leg up, in a jump. Spinning, horizontal to the ground, Gabriel would roll up the amphistaff now plunged deep into the floor boards at an angle, chopping the striking arm off of his assailant and sending the amphistaff flat to the ground in a squirm.

Gabriel landed on two feet, dispersing the spin with a rotation on the ball of his left foot, his right side now facing the last of the attackers. He looked callously down at the flopping hand before turning towards the "Vong." He would attack now, with a charge and scream to herald his prophesied failure.

Alisha'ven

Arceneau Trade Company
Objective: B [ Put pressure on the shareholder and flip the ORO board]
Allies: [member="Jennifer Blanchard"], [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: The Outer Rim Oreworks company
Browncoat Industrial and Mohc Extractives
8/20

“The pleasure is all mine… Mistah Vereen.” oh Alisha knew exactly who this was. The man had only recently completed a mining contract at Makeb, and being at the right hand of Danger, she knew exactly who he was.

Crimson lips would curve upward, and a cerulean hand would extend to him in greeting.

“I take it you also have an interest in Apatros -- not surprising with how well your company is doing.” she would compliment him, knowing that the man had certainly gone up the corporate ladder fast. His technology was high in demand, so the interest was there in her lavender eyes.

Her head would swivel over to Lucien, her smile as tempting as her curvaceous boss.

“My Lord, I am here to offer aid in any manner pertaining to the board.” She too brought out a datapad, in which she’d been working on backdoor negotiations for potential blackmail and extortion to ensure the cooperation of the board.

“We have been negotiating mutually beneficial arrangements that would aid in ensuring everything continues underway seamlessly. The combined fleet will also arrive soon for that added… pomp and circumstance.” she’d say, quite amused.

[6/20]
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Dakita Calfur"] | [member="Reverance"]
Objective X: [REDACTED]

Laguz was busy debating what color xir nails should be with xemself, turning xir hand around in the dim light of the flickering, age-old street illumination. The slicer girl was Gods know where, doing her thing — if they had time, the sniper would ask her for a few tips later on — while the pair of rugged trenchcoats circled the block, keeping their eyes peeled for any sign of trouble.

Unbeknownst to the sniper, the other criminal was just as busy having conversations with himself, albeit about things that could be considered marginally more important than nail polish. Then again, it wasn't even nail polish for Laguz; it was merely xir whim at the moment, and that same capriciousness dictated the nails be a glaring pink.

Just to kark with xir manly associate.

And then the chick returned, and the time came to do a bit of old-fashioned climbing. Wasting no time, Laguz hopped first on a derelict dumpster and then pulled xemself onto the nearest roof, hoping beyond hope that the old structure wouldn't give out beneath xem. Granted, xe wasn't exactly the heaviest of people, and xe was hardly carrying anything in terms of gear.

Except for the vials.

A small shudder ran the length of xir frame at the thought, and then the shifter scrambled onwards, convinced that the pair was close enough not to get lost.

Objective: Steal The Ore, send the kid back to preschool
Allies: None yet
Enemies: [member="Micah Talith"]

Orick laughed as the kid put his hands up, the scene itself was rather comical, did this runt really want to fight with fists? tilting his head he pushed the pistol and knife back into their respective holsters and laughed a hearty, echoing laugh. " Do you really want to do this?" the sheer audacity of the kid, a fist fight? Who did that in this day and age. He knew that there were plenty fist fights to be found in the galaxy, but they were usually at underground fighting pits. no one actually fought like this anymore.

He tried not to laugh again at the boy's words, he was obviously upset at being called a boy, something that would be useful to use against him if he really wanted to fight. He shrugged off the worn and dirty jacket that he wore, exposing his armorweave body armor and his rippling pecs six pack. " Ok kid, you want to do this the old fashioned way, then lets do this the old fashioned way." The laughter was present in his voice, but he also needed to focus, lising a fist fight to a kid wasn't something he wanted to admit.

Objective: B
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Alisha'ven"]
[4/20]

"ArmaTech isn't here yet. Maybe in the future, but not right now. We have centralized our resources on Makeb for now. But I just took an interest in something on Apatros..." I let my response trail off, the complement coquettish enough on my part to display interest. I didn't know how close she was to her boss, and that didn't really matter. My interests were personal and personal only. I was here to vent emotions, both anger and desire. With my love lost to me, perhaps miss Alisha could be a suitable object for me to vent with. "Perhaps we could meet up when you are done assisting mr. Cordel. I know a lovely place dirtside."

Regardless of her answer I was looking forward to venting my anger and loss into a few unsuspecting Board Members of ORO. It would be simple work. My guard unit was on stand by and I was ready to get to fighting and combat. There would be time for Alisha soon after.

Objective: Push influence of Apatros Crime Syndicate
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Laguz Vald"] [member="Reverance"]

At a short 5’3” and with a petite frame, Dakita had gravity on her side with the climb. Plus she was used to crawling in and out of windows anyway, running from angry girlfriends, irate spice peddlers, lovers with fat credit chits on their bedside that would be too hard to resist taking. And then having to shimmy down a building or run cat-like from roof to roof.

The Zeltron hoisted herself up on the dumpster, grateful for the helmet on her head which circulated in a little fresh air at least and kept out the smell of putrid garbage. So that Khaleel could also make his way to the roof as fast as possible, she side stepped to a drainage pipe and scrambled up it like a monkey. Dak made an oof sound as she hauled herself over the lip of the roof. The palm of one of her gloves was torn from a jagged edge on the drainage pipe, and there was a small gash. She tore the glove off and threw it over the side of the building. Trenchcoat was already on the roof, so while she waited for Malvern, she pulled out some bacta and quickly patched it up, wrapping a bandage around her pink hand.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Dakita Calfur"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Reverance"] | [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][9/20][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And so they would climb.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Some Force Users had been so focused on the Force that they had forgotten that there was something more important, a thing that they had overlooked in their attempt to master some kind of esoteric art that would maybe be relevant once or twice in their entire life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Because you wouldn’t be using Force Storm every minute of the day, you couldn’t use Pyrokinesis to clean your teeth or ask Force Wave to go take out the trash for you. But while focusing on all those things they had decided not to focus on their body, not train that one thing that would always come back to haunt them in the very end. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]No matter if it was a battle or anything else… like climbing up a wall to infiltrate a Vong Smuggling Ring.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Yeah, Khal’s priorities had been good for once.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Didn’t hurt that for most of his years he had been busy with parkour and all kinds of urban progression.[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Laguz Vald"], [member="Khaleel Malvern"]
Enemies: Rogue Vong it seems
4/20

The Vong, charging like a beast of burden, swung his amphistaff, it changing form to a whip at the last minute. Gabriel smirked as he stepped back and leaned, the monster spinning over head and recoiling back to it's master. The Sith Lord paced, twirling the Tsaisi at his side as he extinguished the Chom-Huun and placed it on his back, adding to the confusion even more so.

"Have you seen a small humanoid around here?"

The Vong "warrior" charged with zest and zephyr, switching to a spear as he stabbed towards Gabriel. A down block and parry, he moved in along the distance of the strike. A downward blow to the knees caved the monster to the floor as the Wrath grabbed the free hand of his opponent. Lifting the arm upwards, he jabbed the Taisi into the armpit with a bite before leaning back and kicking the man into the stone bar. The amphistaff flung violently way, latching into his friend who wasn't currently rapping on deaths door. Things change so quickly in this universe.

Gabriel sheathed the Tsaisi and approached the struggling man, grabbing him by the collar. "I've got an antidote..." He lifted a stone from his pocket. "But I need the humanoid's location." The Vong began to drool and Gabriel responded accordingly: with a smack to the gobber. "Focus!"

"Okay, okay. We saw a few down a couple blocks. Intel was sent through ORO infrastructure." The man pointed, lazily as always. Gabriel smiled and patted the thing on the shoulder. "Good job." Lifting himself, he began to walk away as the Vong shouted. "Wait! What about the antidote?!?"

"Oh..." he lifted the pebble. "You mean this?" He flicked the item from his palm, smacking the figure in the head. As it hit, it opened up and oozed molten fluids on the Vongs face. The symphony of screams roused his fallen brothers into a hushed chorus of suffering, parading the exit of the Sith Lord as he went out to search for this Laguz of the Primeval.

[7/20]
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Dakita Calfur"] | [member="Reverance"]

The complex wasn't far now, and the shifter was as fleet on xir feet as they come. Despite the many obstacles on xir path — antennas, chimneys, broken neon sights, you name it — the sniper had little trouble maneuvering around them, xir light sprint almost undisturbed by the hidrances. If leaping over it or sliding under it wasn't an option, the creature merely shifter enough to avoid it, which led to the sounds of ripping leather to fill xir ears soon enough.

Like the materialistic individual that xe was, Laguz had a hard time holding back the tears about the now ruined expensive cloak, but what was done was done. Besides, it wasn't like xe wasn't in possession of enough credits to buy a hundred just like it.

Still, the most prized thing currently on xir person were the vials in xir belly, firmly lodged underneath the layer of muscle and ligaments, nested somewhere amid the many curvatures of xir intestines.

And then xe was there, flinging xemself bodily through a hole in the wall where a window used to reside, breaking xir fall with a smooth roll that also dampened the sound of xir landing. Rising to full height, Laguz grinned and allowed the skin and bone around xir left arm disentangle, letting the compact rifle slip right into xir waiting fingers.

On the outside, it would look almost like xe just pulled a sniper rife out of xir sleeve. Almost.

Apatros
Objective: Steal some Cortosis... too?
Allies: Me, myself and I
Enemies: [member="Orick T'ane"]
9/20

What Orick T’ane had not known,
Is that Micah with challenges make him reckless prone.
This was something that he would oft regret,
When on his arse on the floor.
Pride lost and angry sore.

But that would not come up to mind,
Because of that stubborn Talith pride.
Especially when laughter would be of note,
on that scurvy’s voice and gloat.

Okay, so may he had bisceps of durasteel,
And loads of chiseled sex appeal.
But if his mother taught him well,
is that height and might might raise hell
But all it takes is a well placed tackle,
and gravity fells!

So without further ado, the teenager would swing,
Crossing the distance, a fist to the jaw hopefully ring.
Here’s to hoping that this fight doesn’t end too quick,
or his sister Kai will forever nit pick!

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Cinq

Marek looked around. Was it really that obvious? He shook his head. Right now he couldn’t trust himself to enjoy the galaxy like he used to. Not with… that Peregrus inside him. It was even working to pull off his Force powers. That was not a good sign. He shook his head again. Clear your mind.

It was one of those fething Jedi things, but damn, it worked. A little. “Me? Nothing… just.

He shook his head and waved it off. “When is your fleet getting here?” He needed to focus on the task at hand, and that was getting the world under the proper control, again.

Alisha'ven

Arceneau Trade Company
Objective: b
Browncoat Industrial and Mohc Extractives
[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Jennifer Blanchard"]
10/20

Alisah would give a knowing smile. Ohhhh, for those who knew the catty minx of a Rutian, she was all for a good time. She had grown up on Nar Shaddaa, worked the grounds of Club Ufora as a dancer, and spent her time as a Companion stationed at Zeltros.

She knew her wiles and she was perfectly happy having fun. It is why she was used as the ‘test’ for Danger with business acquaintances. The bulk of them would fail, but that didn’t matter. All would get something out of it and Alisha was perfectly okay with the arrangement.

“Perhaps we can, Mistah Vereen,” the smooth blue brow would arch in interest for a moment before glancing back down at her datapad. Datatransfers would go swimmingly, now for the one particular board member to discuss.

“I believe our target of interest is also into fine dining. A good slicer will be able to connect directly to his comm and bring him up for us to chit chat a little bit, Lord Cordel.”

Objective: Push influence of Apatros Crime Syndicate
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Laguz Vald"] [member="Reverance"]

Trenchcoat was kriffing fast, thought Dak, wondering if this was a human or an alien. Finally, she saw the creature shape shift and knew they were most likely dealing with a Shi’ido. A pink nail polished Shi’ido.

She heard Trenchcoat’s leather sheath rip, and Dak being the shopaholic she was, could almost weep along with the alien over the ruined coat. Man, that was rough, she thought. Finally Dak watched the Shi’ido slither through a hole in the building. She was going to have to dive through that same hole like some kind of sewer rat. Here goes nothing, she thought. The Zeltron didn’t so much leap through the window-sized space, but she crept through and hung down the other side of it so she wouldn’t hit the floor. She dropped down and lost her balance during the landing, now bruising her tailbone along with her hand.

Wincing in pain, she checked the same pocket of the armor where she had found the bacta and bandages, but unfortunately there were pain killers. When this thing was all over with she vowed to get so high that she wouldn’t be able to feel anything – her face, her arms, her legs and especially not her aching backside.

Trenchcoat now had a weapon, a sniper rifle to be exact, so Dakita pulled out her own blaster, making note of the vibro-dagger tucked in her boot.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: Breaking through the atmosphere[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][10/20][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khaleel was far too busy with his own deal to pay attention to what Laguz was doing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]That was the beauty of working as a team and more importantly working [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]with[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] a team that knew what it was doing, it meant that you didn’t have to worry about what the rest was doing, you didn’t have to keep on your guard to make sure nobody fethed the hell up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And Laguz was a professional, that much had been clear from the short talk he had had with Catalys those few sparing moments back, so Khal was definitely not concerned about her. Dakita? She was improving and improving a lot. Only a few months back she had only been caring about rolling around in the hay with some kind of farmboy, and now she was more and more becoming a close, integral part of his team.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Didn’t mean she didn’t piss him off every once in a while.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But she was pulling her own wait and that was the most important thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal didn’t draw any fire weapons, used to be all he had on him was a revolver or anything else that spewed bullets, but that was a time long since gone. He had a better weapon to his disposal and he would make full use of it here.[/SIZE]

[8/20]

Close-quarters combat? Nah, that wasn't xir thing. Xe could do it, of course, because sometimes it was unavoidable and keeping oneself completely clueless was nearly impossible when you were such scum of the Galaxy like Laguz. That being said, however, it didn't mean that xe had any sort of talent — or love — for the practice. No, for the shifter, long range was where it was at when it came to killing people.

What was not to like? They couldn't see you, hear you, smell you, or even detect your with the Force, which left them open and vulnerable for that perfect shot that blew a hole through the afterwards very dead target. Fun, safe, quick and, most importantly, clean all around. Truly the best way to go about things, in the sniper's opinion.

Alas, their current escapade qualified for none of the above: they were close, they had already shown their presence by killing the cameras, and they were about to open fire on the bastards from above. The storage facility was an old one — possibly an abandoned and repurposed hangar of sorts — which meant there was a lot of open space and very little cover for the ants below.

Delicious.

To xir great annoyance, at least a few needed to stay alive in order for xem to complete the mission, but that could easily be arranged with a few kneecap shots. Xe was good at those; especially if xe was shooting at adventurers… er, future guards.

Allies: [member="Laguz Vald"], [member="Khaleel Malvern"], [member="Dakita Calfur"]
Enemies: None
5/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyr5WdrEvGI

Thump, thump! The sounds of his boot echoed across the empty desolate sky as he moved from stone surface to surface, following a particular signature. Or maybe it was a smell, who knows. There was something to be said of his connection to the Vong, through affinity and lambent crystals, that gave him his own version of Vongsense. And for someone carrying vials of biots within them, proximity would turn them into a beacon of sorts. And with the final jump, Gabriel cleared the distance between two buildings and came to a rolling stop above a complex.

There was something to be said in a comparison between the War-Torn and Ygdris armor. While the Vonduun armor allowed an unparalleled level of protection, he couldn't move quite the same. This was akin to the conquest of Ashera, long before the great disappearing. And as he stood upon the roof of the building, he placed an armored left hand upon the stone to seek out his conquest. He closed his eye to get a feel for the current purpose, currently unobtainable. Scanning the roof, he spotted an emergency access into the building.

As he neared, he found it locked and dead-bolted. Dragging the ignited chom-huun across the hinges, he pulled the door free from the frame and set it down slowly on the gravel rooftop, just near a drain. Pulling up his armorweave cowl, he began to emanate a void in his presence as he descended the stairs, looking to decipher the purpose of this mule and her movement through the planet and this complex in particular. If this didn't pan out, a certain Hand was in for a stern talking to over wasted time. Though that likely meant some form of fighting/wrestling. Who knows, the Wrath wasn't a fortune teller.

Six
Objective: Hack, find dirt, send to the right people
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"]
Enemies: Bugs.

This was why she was found by Marek. Some computer identified her code. Silly. Now she had the Force, which meant she had more ability and was a whole lot better. The Net Zillo slicer was munching through a bag of chips while her brute-force attack opened up the computers. Civilian?

No.

She needed political and military records. Sighing, she punched in a bit more code, routing her system to sign that it came from Ryloth. That should do the trick. And gambit? Well, sort of. Red Gambino would be her handle, should someone else get at her in cyberspace.

Better dead than red, right?

Right.

So now? Military protocols were going against her code, re-writing themselves, but she was just as fast, she was looking for the back door. The kink… the shatterpoint in the code.

There it was.

And she was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom