Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Operation Shadowdance: TSE Invasion of NIO-held Muunilinst, Orinackra and Ord Thoden

rise.jpg

//: Objective //: Blood Hunter //:
//: Target //: Kuben Woods Kuben Woods //: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim //:
5a7eff6add47200c70dc97ecf86681cbdff5be45.png
The ship buckled under her feet, and Viers knew that the battle was over and possibly the Imperials were losing. The fire behind her began to dissipate, and she watched Alina’s shadow disappear. The woman had another mission, and Viers wasn’t what she was focused on. Viers stood straight as she used the quarterstaff to keep footing. Alina and her would meet again; right now, Viers needed to survive.

She ran around the corner and stopped only to dive behind some of the collapsed bodies of the dead, some she had slain herself. Watching, she spotted the red-headed Empress of the Eternal Empire, her eyes narrowed as the woman suddenly began a ritual. Viers recognized the ceremony; it was one she had seen that horrible day. Anger swelled in the girl’s body, something far different from her emotions when she faced the vampire.

Was this woman the reason she had been separated from her Order? Viers waited, despite wanting to throw the quarterstaff at the woman. She needed to see the rift open to confirm.

It only took a few moments, but everything that Viers had feared was confirmed. The rift opened, and the woman stepped through. Memories flooded the girl’s mind, she remembered seeing similar rifts open and creatures crawl out. The screams and sounds of combat echoed in her ears as her heart raced. It took no longer than a moment for her body to react and sprint forward towards the rift. Surviving the ship no longer mattered; revenge was now the priority.

Viers jumped through the rift; she felt that familiar pull in her stomach as she was thrust into an environment she hadn’t walked in some time. While it felt like an eternity to free fall through the time and space between the realms, time only counted seconds. Viers found herself spat out into the middle of where Ingrid had landed; catching her footing, she landed carefully with the quarterstaff drawn. But, unfortunately, it seemed she was too late; another was cradling the witch.

“Who are you, and who is she?” Viers nearly choked on the words, her body trying to adjust from the means of travel. The quarterstaff glowing at its tip pointed towards the man. He seemed weakened, but Viers was able to gather herself well enough to not attack. “I need to know who she is and why she was able to open the gateway between the realms.” Desperation lingered in her voice; even while trying to gain the upper hand, she was still the scared little girl. The same one that watched a netherworld demon rip through her master as if the woman was nothing but mire trash that was in its way.

rise.jpg

Equpment: Combat Harness | Lightsaber | Disruptor Rifle | Sawn Off Shotgun | Body

Objective: Serve the Empire by rescuing the Empress

Tag:
Viers Connory Viers Connory , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar

The demon would perk up Damian's ears inside the helmet as he heard the figure approach. The helmet would snap around as it looked at the approaching figure, noting the more diminutive figure, the almost shaky posture and most importantly, her voice as she spoke. Under the mask, he absolutely grinned from ear to ear at the seeming whelp as she spoke to them, noting her tone, her voice, the words, and how she seemed to try to hold herself back.

He could smell her fear, and absolutely loved the taste of it.

At first however he feigned ignorance as he looked around, looking for someone else for her to be talking to. And then suddenly raising a hand to himself in mock surprise.

"Oh, you're speaking to me are you? Well my apologies for my rudeness, as I didn't recognize you. Are you lost? Do we need to find your-" He stopped as she spoke her next phrase. Oh he recognized rage, even righteous rage when he saw it. Not to mention the quarterstaff which

"Oh ho ho ho? What have we here? Wait wait, let me guess. Jedi? Hmmm, probably not no lightsaber. Some kind of witch hunter? Eh maybe but so boring. Ah wait where are my manners you asked a question," he paused once more as he simply rose to his feet from his kneeling position. Something that if she took the time to notice, he'd done so without so much as moving his hands, or taking preparatory steps of positioning. It was like he simply just stood up as he clasped his hands in front of him, smiling all the wider as held his ground in front of the Empress.

"She probably goes by many names. In my time they were called witches, Sith, Jedi, all the same, monster, demon, all names that you probably know of, maybe you don't with your limited mortal understanding. You people love your labels, even in my time you loved them so much. This one called her 'The Empress' of some empire or another. Hehehehe but I can't help but wonder, what's she done to you hmm? Throw away a close friend in prison? Burned your world to the ground? Maybe killed mommy and daddy right in front of you? What drives you sweet summer child?" His voice would warp slightly as he began tapping into the energy all around them.

"Tell me, hehehehehe, because this meat sack values her life highly enough because of another's orders. So much so that he was willing to trust in me to heal her little predicament," If she paid attention or was able to see the aura of the thing before her, she would find dark tendrils invisible to the naked eye slowly coiling around his form. They were however quite easy to see with someone able to use force sight. The demon possessing Damian at the moment was grinning all the while as it finally opened its hands in a welcoming gesture.

rise.jpg

//: Objective //: Blood Hunter //:
//: Target //: Kuben Woods Kuben Woods //: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim //:
5a7eff6add47200c70dc97ecf86681cbdff5be45.png
Its words hurt, probably more than she had wanted them to. He read her story like an open book; was she that easy to figure out? It was possible; Alina had been quick to deal with her. Nevertheless, self-doubt clawed at her mind threatening to drag her into a downward spiral. The grip on the quarterstaff tightened as she kept it raised, the light of Ashla still glowing at the tip. "Labels allow definition and a sense of belonging. Where I stand matters not."

Her voice cracked slightly, she had never been in the netherworld, and she had learned of horror stories of monks becoming lost in its realm - never to return. This couldn’t be her fate; there had to be more for her to do and live for.

“I don’t know what she’s done, and nor do I care. She ripped open this portal, and as such, she’s either a witch of this plane or from it.” As she finished speaking, something felt off. Viers stepped back as the man opened his hands in a welcoming gesture. Her vision blurred for just a moment allowing the Force to see for her. When she did, the power and the dark tendrils that encompassed the man and his soul whipped in her vision.

Whoever this creature was, it was far from her skill level to defeat him. Already weakened from her fight with Alina, this would only end terribly for her. Viers blinked, and her true sight returned as she watched him and stared between him and the Empress. The quarterstaff spun in her hand and found its place on her back. “Whatever you are- is unnatural.” Still, near the portal, the monk jumped back through, feeling the gut-wrenching pull that threw her back into her plane.

Landing on her hands and knees, she coughed and spat out the lingering bile and blood that she choked up. Standing, she ran towards the escape pods and found that one was still stuck in its launch sequence. Fingers pressed against the panel as she felt through the Force and repaired the system using mechu deru. Finally, the escape pod opened up, and she slipped inside; once secured, Viers waved her hand and let it fire off, out into the depths of space.

Once she was safe, the girl curled up, drawing her knees to her chest. Everything throbbed with pain as she released the Force body. Her face buried into the bloody fabric of her robes, and she cried until nearby alliance crafts were able to pick her up.

She was tired of fighting alone; maybe she should have given in to Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze and the NJO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom