Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation PITA (Sith Ascendancy)

tumblr_niw3bkv5nS1u9x3eso3_1280.jpg
Echoy'la, 14th Moon.
Mandalorians were a proud and powerful people. Their skill in combat was known to all within the Galaxy. They fought wars for the sake of war, against Jedi, Sith, anyone who could give them a proper challenge. Their code of honor was not as well known, but impressive none the less. They would answer to Mandalore in a time of war, and if they didn't, they were branded traitors. A sect of Mandalorians known only as Force Hunters broke away from Mandalore. They denied his rule the second he made an alliance with a Sith. Those Force cults were nothing but an insult, and needed to be wiped away. They would not follow one who would not kill these cults.

Bes'kar was the arms and armor of all true Mandalorians. And with them no longer on Mandalore, Echoy'la was the only choice left to keep their precious metal. Dalso Buruk, the leader of this army, had re-lit the forges, reopened the mines. They would take what they could so they could destroy the Sith that had come to Bastion. Their attacks were ferocious, and soon they targeted those who would become Sith, before they could be trained.

This would not stand.

Echoy'la Colony, Orbit.
Aboard a prototype ship the Dark Lord Krest had taken on the mission of rooting out these Force Hunters out of a personal revenge, and as a means to test both the ship he resided on and the unit that would make use of it. Space to Land shock troopers. He had hand selected the first squad from the best field agents he had as well as the top rated soldiers within the Ascendancy army. Five stood before him, and the one by the name of [member="Bjorg The Traitor"] had been selected as the commanding officer of this unit.

[member="Satia"] , one of Krest's apprentices, had also been selected to join this mission. She would work alongside her master, and help watch over the new unit to make sure they lived up to what the Lord wanted them to be. The elder Zabrak stood just before one of the seven drop pods attached to the ship, his blue eyes moving to each of the soldiers.

"We have the location of several bases these Force Hunters use here on this moon, and our objectives are to disrupt any and all operations they may have, as well as capture, alive, any of the commanding officers they have." He reached forward to press a button on the holodisplay between him and the soldiers. Three images popped up, each of the Mandalorian commanders. "Dalso, Dacia, Gorz. Remember their armor, as you will most likely never see their faces until after they had been captured. We will insert from orbit, using the drop pods around you to breach the surface as undetected as possible. You all know how to operate them, or should given the training for this mission. Remember. If your trajectory is off, regroup at the first camp. We don't strike till nightfall, so do not get caught or killed. Surprise will be our only ally here."

The sith always held plans for their enemies but how could a threat so close be tolerated? Due to his slight disconnection he could not recieve any of the Ascendancies plans. An error on his plan but he did very much enjoy his solitude. A lone wolf by nature yet one that returned to the pack when needed. He was loyal and unpredictable. Eli was not known by many and did not throw another his fancy titles. Talk was cheap, Actions spoke louder than words.

From orbit a single G1-M4-C Dunelizard drifted through the void of space. The ship was Mandalorian in design which helped the Sith Lord slightly. For now he would wait till the time was right. Till then "The Saverok" himself would be forced to deal with the calm before the storm. His gut churned yet his heartbeat was steady. In the heat of the moment he came alive. Now was not one of those times.

Soon he would come alive.

"Mmm."

[member="Krest"]

​Force Hunters, nothing more than overpowered cowards, clinging to talismans to counter their shunning from being gifted with the Force. Using weapons, creating trinkets, and constructing armor to level the playing field, but whatever faux courage they could muster couldn't save them from the likes of Darth Venefica, the returned exiled Dagobah Sith, who ate the most of the brave. How much protection could their armor and talismans grant them when she killed those that walked in-step with those wearing less protective gear, only to turn their once strong eyes into eyes of bearing witness to the nightmares she conjured from the dead.
​The Necro-Witch once called, who carried many names in the height of her glory, held the galaxy by it's trembling throat but like all great empires and heroes, even the villains, had at one time watched what they wrought torn down like she had torn down the walls of sanity of those that thought they could protect their minds against her. Fools to bestow a label upon them was unfair, she was the only Sith, before she was Sith even, to survive the swamps of Dagobah; going from scarred little girl to Dagobah's one and only true apex predator. She wasn't a killer, she was the killer of dreams, drinking the fear of her enemies from a cup constructed from the skulls of the innocent.
​So it was time for the Sith Witch to drape a new darkness across the shoulders of the galaxy, taking it's coldness away only to replace it with her own frigid warmth. She didn't return from the comfort of exile to conquer, she came back to known space for the only one thing she ever loved that had been taken from her; a daughter. Until Mother and Daughter could be reunited, going back to their perception of peace, the galaxy once more would feel the tightening of it's trachea.
​So aboard the hovering warship, she waited with calculated destruction in her red flecked eyes to teach those upon the Echo'la colony the meaning of a Mother's loss.
[member="Krest"] [member="Saverok"] [member="Satia"] [member="Bjorg The Traitor"]​

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​The anticipation of hunting roared deep inside me, turning me into a predator animal. I had never faced the ones were going after, but their reputation had proceeded them among the Sith Ascendancy on Bastion. They were dangerous warriors, deserving of respect and caution. I looked at the others, trying to ascertain how they were feeling. Sith don't fear, however, I heard that was a myth. I feared nothing but failure, for failure was the ruin that broke one's psyche.

​It sound like we had a well thought out plan. I was the first to enter my pod, buckling in tight for the descent. The ride was bumpy and rickety, and off course. Emerging from the pod, I saw I was alone, but Lord Krest had given explicit orders to regroup in the event this occurred. I looked the location up the datapad, finding the location of the first camp. The trek was uneventful, which bummed me out, cause I had a need to kill that would not go away.

[member="Krest"] [member="Saverok"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Bjorg The Traitor"]

Bjorg The Traitor

B
A mission, why me I wonder? I had little to no interest in leading this small group. I barely knew their names, who they were or what they stood for, just nameless sith Soldiers sent to die in the masses, just like me. That was it really wasn't it, we are merely pawns in a game we will never understand, because for us, the "average", we are playing our own game, not with great schemes or plots of domination, we fight because that's how we make a living, or we truly believe what we're fighting for. In my travels, many soldiers say, you no longer fight for your flag, but the men along side you, "brothers-at-arms", or so they say. Hm, I suppose this is more or less my first taste of a large scale operation, fighting some Mandarlorians. Mandarlorians? A fierce warrior people, culture built and forged in the chaos and death of war, war for war sake. Yet a small band going rouge? Were they a big threat? Maybe on a local level, but in the bigger picture they were little more then test dummies, where we would show what we are capable of.

I looked at the Holodisplay, their crude looking yet refined amour was interesting to me, I had seen Mandarlorians, but they were some how more "cultured", then most . Most that I had seen were mercenaries, but these people were true warriors, aggressive, rage filled, they fought not for credits but for the true, pure meaning of what iy means to be a Mandarlorian, war. Add some anti-Force user and there we were, the "Force Hunters",a child who had been dropped on the head could of come up with a better name then that.

I waited patiently for the orders to attack, but the mean while I stood still, calm, yet ready.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

[member="Saverok"]

[member="Krest"]

[member="Satia"]

"No questions?" The Zabrak asked as he glanced around the group. The only thing he was met with was silence. "Good. Move out." With that, [member="Saverok"] ,[member="Bjorg The Traitor "], [member="Darth Venefica"] , and [member="Satia"] would be dismissed to their drop pods. Venefica. A smile formed on Krest's lips as he walked to his own drop pod. The Swamp Witch had come back, and oh how she was missed. They'd have to catch up later though.

After strapping into the one man ship he hit the depart button to head to the land. It went without a hitch, given no one below had been expecting drop pods. The ship landed with a thud into the ground and the cover popped off so Krest could step out. Soon enough, the others would join him on the ground, and they would begin.

​Darth Venefica never enjoyed flying. To many variables could potentially go wrong, most of which were out of her hands. Sitting her own escape pod, she felt the irritable sensation of apprehension creep through her. Closing her eyes and losing herself in a meditation like trance, she allowed another to buckle her in, even then she double checked the straps. After everything she had endured, how ironic the great Darth Venefica would die in a freak escape pod accident.
​The drop took only a few minutes. To her it felt like eternity. Ripping the straps off her, she punched the button to open the pod's singular hatch. Emerging, she saw the others were with her except Satia. Leave it to someone get separated. Darth Venefica didn't know the young Sith well, so hopefully the girl could handle herself.
​"Krest.....my old friend....may I suggest another means of transportation next time?"
​Seeing and knowing Krest had survived the downfall of the One Sith warmed her heart. The Zabrak was her only true friend among the old click, while even in her exile she thought of him. She felt as though she betrayed him by leaving without a simple goodbye. The time to depart had been the opportunity she needed to grasp, knowing Krest as she did she knew he would understand. Regardless of the past, they were back together with much work to do.
[member="Krest"] [member="Bjorg The Traitor"] [member="Satia"] [member="Saverok"]​

Bjorg The Traitor

B
I had no questions, there was nothing question. Why we were fighting these "Force Hunters" was irrelevant, we were fighting them because we were told too, it was simple as simple could be. I went towards the drop pod, it was large to fit my height, my width. I some what uncomfortable with this, perhaps it will fall harder and kill me? Perhaps I'll be more of a target? Putting my doubts and fears behind me, I stepped into the pod, the hatch closing down on me, as I sat down, the pod was, uncomfortable, flashing glaring lights that sought to pierce though my eyes flashed in front of me, the small space of the pod gave me a small sense of claustrophobia. I remembered my training, doing what I had to do, to secure a safe landing. I put my straps in, and before I knew it, there it was. The sense of falling was, unbearable almost. My head felt as if heavy weights were being put on it, I struggled against gravity, my entire body felt odd, like it was some how out of place. Yet despite all these things, I looked out of the window, there I saw the gleaming rocks that orbit around the the moon, the roaring fiery sun, that gleamed the light down on us. The thin sky that seemed to disappear as we passed though it.

Then as I was in the moment peace, admiring the natural beauty, it was stolen from me, in that sudden moment. A firm hit to the ground, the cracking of crust as I have descended at last from the sky. My entire tensed body , my muscles becoming like rock, yet as the brief shock faded away, I got of my traps, opened the hatch and greeted by a cold fog. I got out, I could not help my self but vomit, I felt the acid force it's way up, I spat out in disgust, I hate this. I deiced to walk to see if any of my other comrades were near by, dying alone here is not ideal.

[member="Krest"]

[member="Satia"]

[member="Saverok"]

"My dear, this is a test for the soldiers I had hand picked as well as the shuttles we had just used. It is imperative that I see the results of their drop so we can move them to a much more produced step. Imagine a whole battalion descending from the sky and landing all around our enemy without them knowing. It would be glorious." Krest spoke with a passion that spoke much more than he did. [member="Bjorg The Traitor "]may view himself and the other soldiers as expendable, but to the Sith Lord he was the advancement in warfare. He was a key to the future, and the Sith had every intention of unlocking the door himself.

"The others know the rendezvous, so let's be off. Best not keep these Force Hunters waiting."

[member="Satia"]
[member="Saverok"]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​Whilst waiting for the others to arrive, I set up our make shift camp in preparation for the mission ahead. The attire was lacking to make it look like a real camp, if I understood Lord Krest right we wouldn't be hanging around to long in one area. We were a hunting party so loitering in one area for a period of time would be counterproductive to what we were trying to accomplish. So this was sufficient enough for what we needed, a planning and staging area. I sat on a rotting stump watching the diminishing sun drift below the horizon, welcoming the ensuing darkness with anticipation.

​With only time as my companion, I examined the Sith sword I chosen a few weeks back. I practiced with it, attempting to familiarize myself with, in my free time leading up to this day. I enjoyed the size of the sword, giving me some ideas for a weapon. I craved the Sith whip coiled up on my side, but it wouldn't hurt to learn a secondary weapon. Standing up, I withdrew the sword from the scabbard giving it a couple of swings. Recalling the lesson about footwork from Lord Krest, I began to move through the camp attacking an imaginary enemy, while paying attention to my foot placement. Again a fresh idea came to mind about a secondary weapon.

​I brought out the Sith whip, holding a weapon in each hand. It felt awkward to have opposite types of weapons in my hand, and for the third time another idea came to mind. I knew the drawbacks of a whip. Looking at the short sword in my hand, it became clear to me what I needed to offset my lightwhip, when I finally created it, making me a complete Sith.

[member="Krest"] [member="Bjorg The Traitor"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Saverok"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom