Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Phrik Raid: Val'hala (Open to All)

Soon enough, he felt the other man approaching and gave a sharp whistle to let him know where to find his whereabouts. With a gesture to the storerooms many containers, he said, "Look for any sign of our needed item!"

With that he began to swiftly go from level to level on the many shelves in the location. Soon enough he leaned back and called, "We need to move to the larger crates. These are all small items, and the rarer ones, like this one says the Darkestnite crystal. Whoever heard of it first of all? Second, its irrelevant!"

Lurching to the opposite side, Matreya continued counting down in his head, and knew they were running short on time. The only upside was the men would think they headed to the mine. The droids would likely sense them though, and come soon enough!

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]

Ek heard the other man whistle. Ek bolted down the hallways and found the other searching through storage crates. Ek followed his partner's advice moving to the larger crates. He deployed his observer probe droid and one of his crab mine droids. He sent the crab mine to scurry 30 seconds down the hall and to hide on the ceiling, he programmed it to explode if anything went to pass under it. "we should have some warning now if anything is coming." Meanwhile, Ek set the observer drone to search the top shelves while he searched the bottom ones.

After a few seconds Ek called out, "I found some rare construction materials here, so I think we're getting close!"

[member="Matreya"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya called from the next aisle, "Got it!" Grabbing out cases filled with kilos of the product he hauled at least 2 dozen. Looping the rope of an escape arrow through the handles, he then slung them over his shoulder. As he readied to leave, he called, "I got 6 kilos. Grab the other six and whatever you can carry! Then we get payed, and have the rewards! I'll see you back at the clients!"

Racing towards the door, every Force Stealth technique he knew instantly slammed into place. Dodging down a hall, he passed some droids moving towards where they had been.

Hope he gets out! he thought to himself.

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]

Ek looked around the room until he spotted what he was looking for. He grabbed a levitating cargo dolly and hefted 8 crates on it and with that he tore out of the room pushing the dolly and crates. As he was running he recalled his observer probe and deployed his hunter and protector drones. He had the protector deploy both particle and ray shields and follow a little less than a meter behind him and had the hunter floating just outside the protector's shield with its blaster aimed behind him. Ek saw the droids ahead that his partner somehow stealthed past. It was difficult to stealth with a dolly so Ek reached out with the force and pulled all the droids toward himself and with a quick flash of his purple lightsaber, dispatched them. Behind him, he heard his mine go off. Ek sped up and left the building. Once outside went several blocks before he pushed the dolly down an alley and called for a transport out.

[member="Matreya"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom