Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Phrik Raid: Val'hala (Open to All)

OOC: This will be a thread where any who decide to participate will be allotted Phrik, but it is more so a meeting between two of my characters to allow future alliance. Anyone is welcome though.

IC: Val'hala, a planet of billions, with one of the rarer alloys known to the galaxy: Phrik. It was this mineral that brought Matreya to the planet, whom stood clad in his usual uniform, with his combat bow in his hand, quiver dangling loosely from the opposite hip. Before him was the edge of rounded tower, where he continued looking over the edge. Despite the wind whipping, distance to his target, and many more issues, he was unafraid, with an utter calm stillness to him.

Through his cybernetic eye he watched as his mark reclined in his plush chair, typing with a mastery on a medium sized computer before him. Whatever the algorithms on the screen were about, Matreya had little care, for this was not his purpose. He had been hired to bully the man into relinquishing at minimum a dozen kilograms of Phrik that his company had the rights to.

With a simple thought an arrow launched itself from his quiver, to which his hand moved like lightning to catch then notch it against his bow's string. Drawing it back taught, he aimed then loosed the shaft. Before the arrow had even left the vicinity of the archer, another had shot from the quiver simply to follow suit. Both were aimed to intimidate however, not kill; one was aimed for the computer screen while the other sought his target's shoulder.

As both sailed towards their end placements, Matreya launched himself off of the rooftop. Dropping vertically like a stone, it took a breath of maneuvering to aim himself before he stretched out his arms and legs. When he did so, the cloth that connected each caught the wind then leveled him out to glide like a bird at the window he previously took sight against.

Matreya

Damien sat before a computer, hands moving at speeds that showed his skill of the device. On screen were numbers that showed wealth, income, and losses of his company. While he typed, he calculated future profit margins of sales and deals, all the while he continued to observe the real time transactions and changes.

Mid stroke to press a key, he felt a twinge in the Force, warning of impending attack, then launched himself to the side, just as dual arrows flitted through the window behind himself. One slammed into the computer screen he had previously been before, while another sliced into the seat he had been at a second before, obviously having been seeking his shoulder.

Before he could get his thoughts together though, he looked towards the window they had breached, and saw a shape as it zoomed after the projectiles. Rising quickly, he summoned his lightsaber from inside the desk, then moved quickly for the door. By the time it opened and he fled, a shattering could be heard behind him, marking the arrival of the newcomer.

Shattering the glass structure protecting the room, Matreya flipped his body mid flight, and slid to a halt on solid footing. Swiftly he vanished from sight, the White Current enveloping him to make the appearance of nothing in his place. Slowly stalking forward, each motion carefully calculated and placed in a quick precision that told of the many kills he had to his name, he exited the door as well.

Turning his eyes quickly from left to right, he notched yet another arrow. A seemingly instinctual knowledge warned that he know held twenty one arrows in the quiver, plus the one ready to fire. He would need to retrieve the two fired, as unlike the man he faced, Matreya was not willing to blow his small fortune on the crafting of more.

Sight having not found the man he sought, he reached out to the Force slightly, with a feather soft touch to see if he could find the man. Before long, he bumped into a powerhouse of darkside energies - more so than he had previously believed. He would need to inform his payee that not revealign this information would cost him.

Matreya

While he fled, Damien began charging power. The instant he passed through the doorway, he gestured to a Spirit then the exit. It was a simple command, one that needn't be explained further: stay there, let me know when he approaches! With a guard at the door, Damien moved around a corner that ran perpendicular to the one was currently on about a dozen feet down the hall.

Placing his back against the wall, he waited, then felt a push against his power, as if being filled with a minute amount; the warning had been sounded! Reaching out to the other man with his mind, unknown that the other had done the same, he murmured towards the man's intellect, Why are you attacking me? Who has sent you, and for what reason?

Holding his grip on his lightsaber tighter, he readied himself for battle...

Drawing the string on his bow back until it was tight, he continued on his walk. Each step was slow, taxing, but perfectly placed. Since his arrival in this galaxy, he had found it mirrored his own in many fashions, though there were differences. For example, the company he was currently infiltrating, James Armor Companies, was a power house where he came from, guided by Tenebrae whom hid himself under the guise of Zaiden James. In this one, somehow the Demon had been slain, and now the mantle of owner fell to his target.

Then came the touch of another's mind against his own, and he was surprised at the oddly familiar touch of said essence, but he ignored it as he ignored the words. Slowly he approached the corner nearest him, and then he spun with his bow held at the ready.

Thwang! The arrow released from his bow, aiming for Damien's chest. At the moment it passed through his White Current barrier, it became visible. But then so to did he, as his hold on the invisibility dropped, letting him focus on sweeping his bow forward then jerking it back, seeking to wrap the curve of the blade around the back of Damien's head to pull him from his feet.

"I am Matreya, Kensûrai of the Jensaarai-Ka! I was hired for the purpose of making you forfeit Phrikite for my client!" Matreya said, his voice calm, "Which, you will do or let yourself suffer!"

Matreya

Damien was surprised as seemingly from nowhere, materialized an arrow first, then a man with a bow second. Activating his lightsaber mid throw down of his hand, he deflected the barbed shaft before it could get close enough to do damage. But in his focus on the shot weapon, he was caught off guard by the sweep to the back of the neck.

However, he was not so new to battle that such could not be shifted to a strong point in battle. As he fell forward Damien threw his hands forward towards the ground, once balanced on both, his legs continued the velocity as they sought out his opponent's face. Next, he would through himself into a stationary spin, bending his legs to provide two more swift kicks before he threw himself off his hands.

Feeling the firmness of the wall beneath his feet, he continued his movement until he was crouched low, then he lurched off once again, shooting like a rocket at Matreya, his blade sweeping in the pattern of the infinity symbol.

"I have faced many, and lost to few." Damien said with a lavish confidence.

Believing he had brought his opponent down, Matreya was surprised as a kick to the chest stunned him for a second, then subsequent blows came again, knocking him to his back. As he fell, his cybernetic eye kept track of Damien as the man pushed himself towards the wall. Then when he pushed off, to bring the attack to him, Matreya placed his hands above his head on the ground, hurled his legs up, and landed the flip a few feet backwards from where he had been.

Having dodged the lightsaber blows, Matreya once more caught an arrow shot from his quiver at his command, then shot it at Damien's side facing head. Following closely behind it, he sought to stomp a kick outward at his enemies leg - hopefully crushing it beneath the strength of his kick. The follow through was to place the same foot used to kick, use it as a balance as he spun swiftly, looking to sweep the other between his opponents legs then jerk them to fell the man. Next he would sweep his bow outward, wrap his string around the mans neck, spin the way he had come, then jerk it backwards once more - effectively choking him while he fell.

Lastly he hoped to place his foot against the man's back, keeping him on the ground.

Matreya

Tracking his opponent, just as he himself was followed, Damien spun then sliced through the arrow as it came his way. Because he was already turning as the blow came, Damien was more then able to dodge the blow to his leg by moving it to the side. However, he did not claim to be aware of the rest of his opponents plan..

As his world spun, he fell, and his neck was ensnared, he did not give up at all. With the power of an Anzati that had freshly eaten, possessed the soup ingested from an entire town, all the while possessing two dozen spirits bound to him against their will, he launched one of his most used mental attacks.

Torture by Chagrin; reaching out, snapping through his enemies mental barriers, he would bring to life his most unimaginable horrors. Past deaths he felt ill towards? They would surface to haunt him. Fears? Doubled, if not quadrupled, as they to appeared. Before his very eyes, the world, and everything in his mind, would become a living nightmare.

Damien, whom had little to fear, had once had the very same attack used on him while an apprentice. Though he was sure nothing scared him, in one instant, he found he was wrong. Things unimaginable began to occur, he had scars for quite a time from an attempt to scratch at his face, hoping to make what wouldn't cease leave him be. When his Master had finished, it had changed him, made him to realize what he worried over, and how to defeat those very terrors.

It could do the same for the boy, but he did not care. This would allow him a chance to regain the dominant hand in combat.

Believing for a moment he succeeded, Valashu watched as his opponent was snagged. Then the world spun as he retreated the way he came, pulling back as Damien fell. He began to choke...

But suddenly the world began to melt around him, his vision blurred, and his ears began to ring. From somewhere nearby came a sound of laughter that led to a squelching cease, he could swear he heard the sound of a man begging...

It only got worse. His vision began to hollow out, tinged along the edge with a thickening blackness. Next his mind suddenly, frantically, turned to horrid thoughts of dismemberment, death, all the things he had a hand in, turned against himself. His thoughts, no longer under control, began to make him so sure he felt each of his enemies now killing him all at once.

Looking to his chest he saw three holes that let ruined tissues from within them dangle free, lung matter and muscle tissue, jerked free during the removal of arrows. Past that, his stomach was sliced clean from hip to hip, his intestines and other innards spilling forth in a goopy mess. Suddenly a massive pain hit his skull tight, causing an agonizing screech as he stumbled back - an arrow stuck in his eye socket! Or so his mind told of.

While he went through the all to vivid, entirely to reap, hallucinations brought on by Damien's will, his hands frantically attempted to put pressure on each wound as he felt them open. One lasted longest trying to hold his insides still, but it even gave up on this when his left leg gained an intensely searing, excruciating slice slipped through, cleaving it off as if butter melted by plasma fission.

No longer able to balance - again, the power of his mind had brought the power of Damien's will forward so hard it truly believed his leg missing - he fell to the side. Without even an attempt to stop his fall, he continued clamping down on wounds. But even as he did so, worse events began to transpire, including maggots suddenly crawling about in the wounds.

It was to much. Closing his eyes, Matreya began to fight back, pushing at the thoughts and memories, forcing them away as best he could. It was his mine, he would control it, not another..

But he was not as strong as the one he faced...

Ek Griz had been delighted to take a job that could give him the phrik he desired to complete his armor. All members of the Obsidian Order sought to improve their armor. Ek was also not surprised to know he was not the only one to answer the call for this job that there would be at least one other he was to assist. While scouting and marking his target he saw that someone else made the first move.

Ek quickly pulled his Judgment Mk I rail sniper off his back and set it up in the window of the building he had been observing from. Through his scope he watched the two fight. Both appeared to be force users. Good. Force users were Ek's specialty. Ek followed the combat waiting for his opportunity. His compatriot seemed to be holding his own rather well. Ek was masking his force presence as best as he could while he observed. He then felt the target gathering a dangerous amount of darkside energy and watched as the other man who had seemingly had the advantage for the moment crumple and begin screaming. Now.

Ek relaxed and focused he aimed his rifle at the edge of the target's upper arm. The assignment after all was to corner and intimidate, not murder and rob. Ek exhaled and focused in the force to aid his precision. he pulled the trigger. The staggering recoil punched him in the shoulder. In the blink of an eye a tungsten rod released from the rails of his rifle, faster than the speed of sound. If the target did not move the round would probably remove a good 4 cm deep gouge of flesh from the outside of his arm and then proceed to slam in to the wall behind him with kinetic energy.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Matreya"]

Matreya

The instant the shot was fired, Damien attempted to lurch to the side, dodging the blow thanks to a warning in the Force. But despite the warning, something moving that faced simply was to difficult to dodge entirely. Though he moved his arm, he had turned in the wrong way and was struck to the wall, a tungsten rod jutting through his torso.

Coughing up a glob of mixed blood and saliva, he was forced to release his hold on the man before him in an attempt to dull the pain. This however was not something he was accustomed to; his specialties lay in molecular control, which aided in such exquisite alchemy adaptation, and mentalism, not dulling ones pain. Doing his best, took an excruciating pain and made it agonizing instead. Attempting to breath, with a lung punctured and collapsed, was extremely difficult. He managed, but did not enjoy it.

"Call off your dog. Another shot and I can't sign over anything!!" Damien yelled as he felt more of his strength ebbing, as he dropped Kalig's Scorching Lightsaber.

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]

Slowly, as if they fought to stay, the forced images began to fade from the fore. During this time Matreya concentrated on even breathing, while pushing his way through the haze. Thanks to mastery of mind and body, he did so with relatively stifling speed.

Sitting up, he reached for his fallen bow, then also called to the Lightsaber that emitted the aura of darkside that could only mean it had long belonged to Dark Lords. Next he rose to his feet in a show of dominance over the vessel he possessed - the average person would need hours to recuperate from such an event. Though he could feign that he was untouched however, he knew within that once he left, his next goals needed to be letting his mind heal.

Looking to the side, through the window, he saw on the building opposite himself a man atop a building. Tapping the comlink on his wrist, he channeled the frequency told to him by his client, which he believed the other would know as well, and said, "Come on over. I will wait for the next move."

"KARK! why did he have to try to dodge that!? and How?" Ek had only touched the force for a few moments. "I hope he doesn't bleed out." Ek then heard the crackle of the comm and his compatriot's message. "Are you sure? He may have called for back up, or have a security team nearby. I have a probe droid set up to watch my back in this building, but it cant watch much else. I can come down if you need, but I may do you more good as a lookout. Can you secure the phrik?" Ek put on his grey hooded cloak to hide his features. in case he was needed down there, he did not want a rich and powerful darksider to recognize the man who just punched a hole in his side. Then Ek waited for a response.

[member="Matreya"]

Matreya held up a thumb in the other's direction, signaling that yes he could manage, no he was not afraid of more men arriving, and that he would secure their goals. Next he lightly wrapped a string around the saber, tossed it up, then before it had even begun its descent, notched an arrow and shot it through the shattered window. The result would carry the lightsaber by the rope as it sailed to imbued itself at the other mans feet.

"A gift. If memory suits me, I believe that either belonged to the ancient Kallig family, or Darth Bane. Could be either or!" He muttered into his com, then returned to the goal at hand, "My exployer wants at least 20 kilos. Signed over by yourself."

He notched an arrow, ready to place it in Damien's leg. Though he didn't enjoy performing in such ways, he was knowledgeable and proficient in torture. Without much effort he could obtain all information usually. Sometimes it did take longer, but still, even then he got what he sought.

Now wouldn't be any different!

(If you want that lightsaber, it is a cannon item. I will just let the factory know it was given to you! Lemme know!)

Matreya

Damien fought the encroaching darkness that formed along the peripheral of his vision, shaking his head every so often. He watched in denial as a long won trophy was taken from the ground before him, then he watched Matreya confer for a moment with his acquaintance, then the very same trophy he had possessed for so long was yanked from his grasp as it was sent sailing through the air.

The rage from such was evident on Damien's face.

"I will kill that man to get that back. He had better watch his back for the rest of his life!! I have lived for millennia, and will live for many more!! How long will he have!?!" Damien snarled out, then gasped as the strain was severe, "Just take what you want. Down below this tower is a mine, to much for any two men to escape with. Mine what you can, before the REX arrive."

Ek picked up the lightsaber. He did not recognize it for what it was at first, but he could feel the darkside energy attached to it, and he did know the name Darth Bane. "I have no need of this. If you would be so kind as to relay to him that I shall return the blade to him gladly for a suitable fee." Ek pocketed the blade and came down from the building. He approached near the other two but still stood in the shadows, his face hidden. He pulled the blade from his pocket, he toyed with it a bit. "I have no use for Sith artifacts" Ek said the word Sith with distaste. "I do however find myself always in need of credits. What is this blade worth to you?"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Matreya"]

Matreya

Damien, the Darth Pikiran as he was known, was not one to play games. Having sensed the jist of what was said through Matreya's mind, he turned his head to the shadows in the direction he believed the other to be, "I will pay you. In ounces of your blood, and that of your friends or family!!" He roared.

Turning his gaze back to Matreya, "You have 30 seconds to get from here to the ground floor and below. Then it will take roughly 3 minutes for my droids and guards to get back down. It isn't much time, and afterward you have me to once again deal with." At this, as he moved his arm he gripped the rail with extreme strength, then began jerking on it to remove himself from the wall.

Once the Med droids got here, it would take about that time for them to close his wound and inject him with bacta. Of course he would not be even halfway healed by the time next battle would ensue, but he would be repaired enough to actually be a danger to those who posed him issue.

(Lol honestly, I figured this the perfect time for removal of a trophy that Damien has had for 2 years OOC. If you don't want it, post throwing it off the ledge into a passing car. As well, if ever I let Damien come after you, it won't be for a long time. You aren't close enough for him to know any details about you, hardly even your force signature. So you're good on that end.)

The moment Damien was finished speaking, Matreya launched into action; diving out the window he had come, he spun around to arc an arrow towards the floor he had just vacated. Attached to such was a durasteel cable that attached to his harness. It took only a few seconds before he was roughly a hundred floors further down. He looked up to see if his ally was following in the same daring way he was moving, but quickly looked down to the ground below.

Damien's office was almost 600 floors up so it took quite a long dry minute before he was on the ground. Instantly racing for the rear of the building, he took out 6 men along the way with quick arrows to the extremeties. Before long he was in front of a large warehouse style door, locked with a data pad nearby. This he planted another arrow in before racing in past the opening, sliding to a halt in front of a map where he focused his gaze.

Quirking a grin upward, he chuckled, "Storerooms. Glad I thought about it!" Taking off like a light, Matreya entered a room nearby, then began scanning for any signs of the alloy he sought.

"Unfortunately for you, I have already had my friends and family taken from me." Ek said wryly. However, after hearing the time limit, Ek clicked his teeth in annoyance. "It seems you win for now. I would have liked to negotiate with you more, but since I have little time and you seem not in a bargaining mood, I will have to settle for this" Ek enhanced his strength with the force and chucked the priceless Sith relic with all his might out the window. "Pity. And I thought you were a businessman, I can't leave you armed though can I?" With that, Ek set out after his accomplice. If the man cared as much as he professed to about the lightsaber he might make retrieving it a priority over catching them.

[member="Matreya"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom