Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Jackknife

[SIZE=10pt]Gritting her teeth, her good hand came up on instinct to squeeze the Colonel’s arm as the knife came out. It was a good thing she was sitting and the numbing medication worked quickly. Color drained from her scale-speckled face and her head leaned into Davin as she let the wave of dizziness pass.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Lashes fluttered open, lips thin as a line as she released her grip and pulled her hand away from Davin’s arm. “Not….so bad,” she shuddered, offering a crooked grin to the infantryman. The grin quickly faded, as her gaze fell back on Judah. “Right.” Standing, one arm hung slightly limp at her side as she knelt by her responsibility. The one she had failed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Taking the bag, she did the best she could to wrap up the young pilot gently, securing the oxygen around his mouth and nose. “I think it’ll be better if you carry him, Colonel. And thank you, for not killing him.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Unfortunately, she did not hear the hail to the ship, considering she did not have a comm device on her. But she could bet Davin or @[member="Gezzo"] did.[/SIZE]

Kodiak Mosthal

K
There was no reply. Kodiak grew nervous. He wasn't going to board unless someone replied.

@[member="Gezzo"] should be receiving the transmission from the Sith, but for now Davin was in the dark

@[member="Thessa Kai"]

"Don't thank me yet Captain, we still have to make it back." He said with a chuckle as he looked at Thessa. He keyed his com yet again.

@[member="Gezzo"]

"Anything new? We're coming up."

Davin motioned for Thessa to help him carry Judah and reached down for his bagged legs.

[SIZE=10pt]Grunting, the flight captain managed to cradle Judah’s upper body with her one good arm, shifting much of the slumbering rogue’s weight on her shoulder as she followed behind Davin. “I hope you’ve got a plan Colonel, because I don’t plan on letting this one die.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]She walked with the Colonel the rest of the way in silence. She needed all the energy she could get to carry the young pilot without dropping him due to her throbbing arm. She just hoped it wasn’t too late.[/SIZE]

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Kodiak cursed under his breath. Kodiak got up and walked over to the hatch that connected his ship with the other. He opened the doors and cautiously walked through and into a hallway. He had his lightsaber ready in case any trouble accrued. "Hello?" Kodiak yelled. As he walked he kept repeating it, hoping someone would reply.

Gezzo

Captain Gezzo, 73rd Infantry, Charlie Company CO
(Sorry for the delay)

Gezzo had gone to work trying to unscramble a transmission. The damn AI had blocked most communications and it was taking a lifetime to fix up the signal. Finally the voice came through "Hello!?" . That voice wasn't familiar...was it another Republic soldier?

"This is Captain Gezzo of the Republic, what is your designator" Gezzo clicked in Geonsian through the comm

Just about that time Jusik's voice came through his earpiece

"Captain, anything new?"

"I'm receiving a transmission from an unknown source, i'm also picking up life signs in the hanger, could be the crew."

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Kodiak heard something. It was Geonsian. He was rough on his but he could roughly translate it into a question of who he was. He turned on his comm. "I'm Kodiak Mosthal. I am with the New Rebel Alliance on orders from the Republic to intercept a ship controlled by Omni."

"Roger." Davin replied with a curse, putting Judah across his wide shoulders in what had become known as the fireman's carry throughout the galaxy. He talked back to Thessa as he hefted Judah up the stairwell toward the bridge.

"Can't take chances, have to make the jump now in case this new passenger is one of the machine's assassins. Judah just became the most important life on this vessel."

@[member="Gezzo"]
"Make the jump, ask the being's intention and key me back the response." Davin said to Gezzo as he jogged through the open blast doors to the bridge. He sat Judah down in a corner, leaving him to Thessa's care.

He locked down the blast doors in a quick motion. He hoped he wasn't about to fight in this blasted ship again.

S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S

Clockwork Assassins
"The nanite host has failed" Ascension growled to the rest of his companions, through their hivemind link. Things were not going as planned, they would not allow the organics to win the day. "platform 1 will launch a boarding pod onto the enemy frigate. All other platforms will remain on the ship." . Ascension was the strongest of the brothers and was known to the hivemind as platform 1. The Droid contained enough sith artifacts and combat experience to match even the strongest of Sith and Jedi...direct combat for the weaklings on the ship would be no option..

Slowly the assassin climbed aboard his pod and awaited to be flung from the clockwork ship, hidden in the dark of space, and right at the stealth frigate.

@S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S - @[member="Davin Jusik"] - @[member="Thessa Kai"]

The nanites within him detected another of their kind in close proximity. The host body was failing, even the nanites were having difficulty due to the amount of stun shots the host had received in such a short period. They were damaged and there was no way for them to stop and try to rebuild the host right now.The only thing to do was to make one last stand for Omni, even if it cost the nanites their existence.

Judah woke up slowly, feeling dazed. He could feel the creatures mobilizing throughout his body. He was being carried in a thick bag....oxygen over his face. The jostling felt odd, almost as if the person carrying him was moving quickly. Suddenly, he was set down, back against a wall. The nanites seemed to think this was the best time to take control as well, soon they were making their host try to claw through the thick plastic/canvas on the bag.

[SIZE=10pt]“I’m not arguing with you that we have to make the jump Colonel, but I doubt this newbie is an assassin. If he/she was, they would be spouting off ‘You will bend to Smoni’s will,’" hands waved dramatically in the air and she winced, lowering her injured arm. “Smoni, Bmoni, or Chuck. Can’t remember what the leader’s name is they keep yelling about.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Head jerked to the side as Judah’s body came to life. Without hesitating, she pushed off her toes and tackled the bagged-pilot. Blaster was already raised and she aimed to pump him more full of stun-shots. She grunted, using her full weight to grapple with Judah. “Something is going on to stir up these mites,” she grunted again, as she fought to keep Judah still and get in a good shot. “Seeing anything odd on the readouts? Another ship, any sort of weird mechanical malfunctions or triggers?”[/SIZE]

Gezzo

Captain Gezzo, 73rd Infantry, Charlie Company CO
"what is your intention?" Gezzo clicked into the mic as he set up the ship for hyperspeed. That's when a small alarm went off and a warning popped across the screen "No, no,no! Colonel! Something just boarded us and the computers are reading that the ships three Titan wardroids are going into active patrol mode and are heading for the hanger!"

"All the more reason to go. They'll quarantine us and clear the ship after scanning it and holding back. Make the jump Captain." Davin said.

"Maybe they learned to shut their mouths." Davin quipped back with a grin as he fiddled with his SR-26 and eyed the blast doors warily.

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Kodiak activated his comm once again. "I am investigating your ship. I am under orders."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom