Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Desert Storm [Rebel Alliance/Invite Only]

The western reaches of the Outer Rim were not Sinistra's favorite places in the galaxy but out there among the lawless and unaligned systems, there was intel to be had and vipers lying in the sands. The One Sith had been pushing west, in a somewhat roundabout campaign to claim a large swath of the Unknown Regions as they branched out from their victories closer to the heart of the Core.

Finding that the rebels had a base so close to the arm of the Sith seemed like it should have garnered more attention, but the things that garnered attention at levels of the OS above her head were lost on her. They had a plan and should the intel uncovered not meet the needs of their grand design, then so be it.

However, some times there was the niggling feeling that there was something more to be uncovered. Her superiors in the OSI would not approve an op, however they left the door open for her to run an unsanctioned mission, provided she did not drag OSI assets away from their current objectives in supporting the expansion of the One Sith.

Well that was definitely something Sinistra could do, after all, she had been cultivating contacts of a variety of unsavory characters for years to help her out without compromising her value as a covert asset. She knew what merc companies would take a job from the Sith and who would work for whoever paid the best.

Halm was noted for rare lightsaber crystals, but it had a past drenched in blood as well. Sinistra idly wondered if the sands would run red again for her.

She brought a small portion of her team with her. The rest needed to keep on the job. Besides, the OSI really did not consider Fela or Demarus part of their assets. These two were Sin's personal staff.

Demarus sat behind the yoke of the Star Courier, while Fela and Sinistra finished battle preparations. Sinistra's attire was not so much armor, as there were a couple plates of it on her wrists, shoulders and calves, it was more for concealing her true identity. The full head mask would also filter the dust out of the air and modulate her voice.

One could never be too careful.

The Star Courier dropped from hyperspace on the edge of the system, waiting for the other members of her raiding party to assemble.

[member="Gulliver Foyle"] [member="Elijah Rekali"]

Gulliver grinned as his troop transports transitioned into realspace.

He had worked with Sinistra before. As far as Sith went, she paid well, and if she didn't give a damn about whether or not his Travelers made it out alive, she didn't actively try to kill them. There was a reason most Sith had trouble finding good mercenary help.

Today they had packed light. This was a raid, plain and simple. No need to bring the whole battalion out, especially since the Boss was being a bit cagey about their chances of walking away from this. As a rule the Travelers didn't take suicide missions, but they weren't averse to tackling steep odds if the pay was right.

And boy howdy was it ever. The men liked working for Lord Sinistra. Her jobs were usually fun.

"We've arrived, My Lord. Awaiting the drop command." That was the comms station letting the Boss know that they were on station.

When the word was given, Alpha Company, callsign Outlaw, and Bravo Battery, callsign Nightstalker, would drop onto the planet below. The Outlaw element was light mechanized infantry. They would make their way to the objective on speeder bikes, hoping to use speed and the element of surprise to overwhelm the enemy.

There were 200 soldiers in Alpha. 150 would attack, while another 50 would stay back to provide security for Nightstalker.

Bravo Battery was light artillery. They utilized towed 105mm howitzers that prioritized rate of fire and mobility over packing a punch. Their job was not to shell the base. Instead, they were to attempt to clear the path for the others, dropping shells on enemy troop positions that might be encountered along the way. If Outlaw needed to beat a hasty retreat, they would provide a curtain barrage to cover their escape.

There were twenty 105mm cannon, each with a crew of 4. Another twenty personnel made up the FDC and command element, for a total of 100 personnel onsite for Nightstalker element.

All they had to do now was wait for the drop command to be given. Apparently, they were anticipating resistance from the locals in space. That wasn't Gulliver's problem, however. Someone else was handling that part of the contract. He and his boys would sit pretty in the vacuum until given the clear.

[member="Sinistra"]
[member="Elijah Rekali"]

Ray was tired of sand. Why the fish had sent him here was beyond him. This place was a joke of an outpost and forget finding a five star hostel here. Good thing Mary Lou was big enough to carry all the supply's these poor saps needed here. I mean he loved playing in the sandbox as a child but this was just ridiculous. This place made Tatooine look like a luxury resort.

"Mister Mosses!" came a screeching voice from behind Ray. HE stopped abruptly and cringed for a second before turning around.

"Miss Daniels, what can I do for you?" The words came out but Raymond begrudged every syllable. He had been besieged by the bases quartermaster upon arriving and her relentlessness had no limitations.

"Mister Mosses, We seem to me missing a case of thyferian ale. The commander had ordered it several months ago and was told it would be on this shipment. As you can see it is on the manifest list." The lady shoved a data pad in his face pointing with her little gnarled finger at the line which said it has been sent out. Mosses leaned back away from the assault of the gnarl finger and let his eyes focus on the text the little rancor woman was pointing out.

"Listen lady, I have no control over what gets loaded on this bucket, I just move the controls around and hope I end up where i am supposed to. Some days are good and I get to the right place. But those bad days happen and I end up on a pleasure moon waking up after a thirty six hour display of sweat and calisthenics. Just be glad I'm not fourteen hours into my workout regimen." Mosses smiled at the lady politely waiting for her to remove the data pad from in front of him. It seemed like it took an hour but the woman pulled the data pad away and scoffed at him.

"We I will be reporting this to the commander. Be sure he will want to know where his ale went to. I would not leave just yet mister Mosses. He may want to see you." The lady turned and scampered off into the dusty hanger. Dust, why so much dust mosses thought. It was everywhere, he needed to get a hot shower, rest, and drink some ale before he left.

He had made his way to Mary Lou and locked her down for the night. The Modified Citadel cruiser was his home away from home. No it was just his home the away part just did not work for him. This had been the only place he called home for over twenty years now. No matter what ship the fish put him on this was always the only ship he would think of as such. He stroked the walls ad the blastdoor shut to the cockpit.

"Girl I sure missed you" He smiled and turned and walked to the command seat. He sat down and began his pre-flight check and fired up the engines and set them to stand-by. He still needed a shower but he wanted them warm so he could make a quick escape from the Gnarl beast. He looked beside his seat and there sat the case of ale he has requisitioned for the betterment of the alliance. These sobs did not need it as much as the other more impoverished rebels who have to fight for a living. Now these people sit and count sand all day. At least that is all ray had figured there was to do here. he had found nothing else while he was on the ground. His engines fired up and immediately he saw the distant for of gnarled finger rancor beast stomping out of the hanger at his ship. There it was that finger again he thought as the woman pointed at him yelling something Mosses had no ability or desire to hear. He smiled and waved at the woman then retracted the landing struts. HE waved again as others including the base commander had joined the woman. He took his hand and blew her a kiss then Mary Lou shot into the air like a rocket. His shower could wait, he needed to be off this sandbox and back to civilization.

Mosses input his hyperspace co-ordinates for Chazwa and sat back as the ship broke through the atmosphere and into the dark star filled orbit. He looked out the window and was surprised to see he was not alone.

"What the frak! they sent fighters after me." Mosses sat up straight in shock. "This commander must really love his thyferan ale." Mosses readied himself to deal with the pilots but then noticed they were moving past him and off into the distance. He looked out and there moving into the gravity well was a group of ships. "Well who is this?" Mosses said as he looked at the console. The IFF display had nothing. That was never good.

"Mary Lou we may be in a pickle" MOsses said to his ship. The Droid brain installed into the ship made a warble then spoke.

"Yes Ray I see that. I have been tracking them since they jumped into the system before we took off." Mary Lou stated condescendingly implying that he had stated the obvious.

"Well why didn't you say something baby, That is information I needed. Now I am up here and have to engage these whoevers or this whole being part of the rebels lie i keep telling them will crash and burn." Mosses strapped in and began preparing to engage whatever was coming at him. Mary Lou had given Ray no response, she was a stubborn queen.

"Can you at least target them and be ready once we close. come baby I need you to shoot these idiots when i fly past them." Mosses waited for a response while increasing his speed. The ship was heading straight at the new arrivals and he had no idea if his ship was going to even shoot at them. He was starting to get worried. maybe giving the ship an attitude was not such a good idea. He almost jumped when Mary Lou spoke.

"Yes ray I am targeting them now."

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Juwiela Melec"]

"You're in a lot of trouble, you've stolen something very valuable to me, something that meant the galaxy to me." Oddball said with an intense stare towards an unseen object.

"You want to know what it is you stole? Because you stole without even knowing it, you're a thief, a dirty fowl thief who needs to be puni-" He paused as a heavy knock was at his door.

"ODDBALL! Stop talking to yourself in the mirror! It's weird!" A voice said as it was passing down the hall.

A shirtless oddball stared at the door and held up his robotic arm.

"Activating scanner." he said in a robotic voice lifting his metallic middle finger.

"Mmmm douche bag detected." Oddball soon after put his middle finger down and looked back into the mirror.

The fit and toned former dreadguard had been stationed at Halm for a bit now with Jewel, his sort of quasi girlfriend who wasn't sure how relationships worked either. Was he supposed to marry her and then do the whole beast with two backs thing? Or was it do the fun stuff first and then get married? Or when were you supposed to get married? What was marriage? Was there yak trading involved?

Oddball scratched his head and pondered over the idea, and it was safe to assume Oddball wasn't really a ladies man while he was in the Dreadguard. For now he just had to go with it, and tonight was date night. The first date he had been on with Jewel was on Contruum at a little blind people species place where he couldn't read the menu cause it was all in braille so he had to have jewel feel out what felt the best to him. He ended up with the Bantha testicle soup, jewel was kind of a dick like that.

"Looking good Oddball." He said as he slipped on a shirt clicked his tongue twice and stepped towards the door grabbing some flowers by the entry table.

He was headed towards his lady love's room and he would take her out and give her the most luxurious night one could have on Halm. Which was to say he'd probably spend less than 30 credits on the whole deal.

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
Signatures exiting hyperspace had been detected approaching from just outside of orbital radius, and that could always mean something serious when Halm was involved. The Rebels had been present on the dry world for several years, ever since @Coruck Kazen and the original Benefactor had come here to announce their intents on protecting the native people. At the time, the Lords of the Fringe had been threatening the nearby space and even launched a quiet operation that was snuffed out by the Rebel defenders. Ever since then, there had been an established airbase so reaction time was much more optimal.

Besides, it was a good forward ops outpost for launching a raid here or there on the One Sith. So Sannika and her fellow Rogues often spent time hanging around this dustball, awaiting the next strike mission assignment. Or awaiting the eventual attack by the Sith. Which was quite possibly in effect right now.

"All pilots, to your stations," sounded the command over the intercoms when the course of action for handling this mysterious force was decided. The little green twi'lek was on the ball with that, sprinting to her favorite Kantankerous Kill with helmet wrapped underneath her arm. The tiny pilot hurtled up the boarding ladder like a cat up a tree and bounded into the seat, strapping in at a speed that was probably a new record for her. (She prided herself on prep time and sometimes got a little competitive about it.)

"Rogue Three, ready to go." Brynn gave the thumbs-up as soon as her canopy had been sealed.

Flight control blasted into her headset. "Rogue Wing, you are green." It was time to kick some booty. Unless the visitors were friendlies. In that case it was not time to kick some booty.

The Corvus interceptor hissed and lifted off the ground, slowly propelling out of the max of the underground hangar by its repulsors until at a safe distance to just let loose with the throttle. "This is Straw Hat, on approach now." It was hard to tell visually at this point, but the scrappy-looking frigates entering orbit looked a little hostile to the Rogue, especially since they seemed to be preparing to unload some heavy cargo. She had a whole squadron with her now and a couple more on the way soon, though, so she could be brave. She switched over to a public comm channel and broadcast to the strangers.

"Goooooood mooorrrrrning, Taungsday drivers. This is Lieutenant Brynn of the Alliance Fighter Corps asking you to please state your business and keep your hands and feet inside your ship at all times." For good measure, she offered a disingenuously cheery wave at the bridge of one of the encroaching vessels, though it was unlikely anyone would be able to see that.

Switching back to the encrypted line, Sannika let the Rebels on the ground know her true feelings about the nature of this visit. "This is Straw Hat. I think we're about to have trouble."

[member="Sinistra"], [member="Gulliver Foyle"], [member="Raymond Mosses"]

[member="Aqulia Audax"], [member="Blane Nightfall"], [member="Ella Nova"], [member="Juwiela Melec"], [member="stardust"], [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

She looked in a mirror at her self, she was a master now....but she didn't feel different at all, none the wiser or stronger at all

Maybe it's because she was used to it now

She heard the intercom system go off and turned quickly getting in armor and putting on her helmet watching her HUD brighten and her comm go of

Straw hat tell me what your seeing"she said walking out blaster and sabers on her sides ready to be used in a moment's notice

She stopped by oddballs room and smacked on it without noticing that the door had opened and hit him"oh poodoo you OK big guy?"she asked before chuckling and picking him up"its game time"the twilek said before jogging off to get some bigger weapons

[member="Sinistra"], [member="Gulliver Foyle"], [member="Raymond Mosses"]

[member="Aqulia Audax"], [member="Blane Nightfall"], [member="Ella Nova"], [member="Juwiela Melec"], [member="Sannika Brynn"], [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Sinistra"] | [member="Gulliver Foyle"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Long time ago Eli had learned one simple thing about life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]All that mattered was the contract. You sign it, you follow it to the letter and damn all the rest - his culture was the culture of guns for hire, some liked to put theatrics on it. Honor, bravery, all that [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]good[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] stuff, but the Rekali scion knew that when it went right down to it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]War and battles in general were bloody affairs with no honor to be found, it was kill or to be killed, and there ain’t nothing personal about it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Was all just a job.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]This one, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Sinistra[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], he didn’t know much about her. Just another Sith, pretty face on the outside, probably pitch black on the inside: but she paid well, didn’t actively undermine him when he was doing his thing and wasn’t one of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]those[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] people. (Ya know, the ones who pretend they are better than they really are.) Which meant that she would have his gun until the contract was up. It might be she would some day receive a bounty and he’d have to track her down, put her in chains and deliver her, but until that day came… he’d kill for her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He scratched at the metal of the barrel, good quality beskar. Ya almost can’t buy things like these anymore, more’s the pity - it would serve ‘em well for the upcoming mission.[/SIZE]

Relationships were just as strange for Juwiela as they were [member="Oddball"], if not more so, given that she couldn't traditionally see the one she was dating to begin with. Rather, she saw where he wasn't, a strange system that was impossible to explain to one who wasn't of her people. But their relationship still functioned rather normally regardless, even if there were bumps in the road and rather interesting conversations to be had along the way. At the end of the day they made a nice couple, and that was all that really mattered, even if they didn't always see eye-to-eye. It didn't exactly help that she was void of physical eyes in the first place.

Speak of the devil. That same void of space which signalled his approach was nearing her door, which of course was almost directly in sync with the announcement that rang out over the intercom. In an instant she was on her feet, the door of her quarters sliding open, and she gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips, not leaving much time to speak. "It's showtime. I'll see you when we're back groundside. Be safe." As she spoke she zipped into her flightsuit, grabbing her helmet and pulling it on her head as she sprinted to the hangar, adjusting the frequency of her comms to connect the pilots. "This is Sharps. Eyes up. We're looking at trouble, most likely. All wings report in."

It took mere seconds for her to scramble up the ladder of her ship, and she began the pre-flight checks instantaneously, flashing a thumbs up just as soon as her cockpit was sealed shut. As she piloted out of the hangar the attacking ships came into sight, and though she wasn't near close enough to pick out any exact details a sense of foreboding accompanied that first glimpse. "Shields up and weapons on standby. We're treating this like an attack run unless we're given reason otherwise. Keep formation." A half-smile crept onto her face. "Straw Hat, we're wingmates, just like old times. Get ready to rumble." All told, she was looking forward to a good dogfight.

In switching to the public lines her greeting was far less cheery than that of the pint-sized Twi'lek. "Unidentified vessels, this is Commander Melec of the Alliance Fighter Corps. State your name and business. Any act of force will be met with hostility." After Csilla and Coruscant she wasn't about to take her chances when it came to any non-Alliance ships. There was no reason for pleasantries when her position in the air was nothing more than business. With a flick of a switch she changed back to the encrypted comms. "I'm expecting their only response to be turbolaser fire. Get ready to break formation and scramble to attack. These aren't friendlies."

[member="Sannika Brynn"], [member="Sinistra"]

Yuroic landed on the dry planet a couple of weeks ago, he was brought here for pilot training, which had resulted in two crash fighters and slight burn marks on him, which were healed by Jedi Healers and his careful medical skills. After the second crash the Rebels seemed less enthused to teach him, he couldn't think why. He had been given loading duty.

Hence why he was currently arguing with an astromech droid. And in his mind winning.

"No, no, no! You can't load that first, these need to go in first. Look it says so here!" Yuroic thrusted the datapad at the droid, who he swore rolled its eye at him. "I saw that! Now get these in first!"

He mumbled and kicked a crate, which he quickly regretted. He wasn't wearing durasteel plated boots, so his big toe now ached. He growled and stormed out of the cargo bay where the droid was ignoring Yuroic's order. Once outside he noticed the rush of people moving about so he grabbed the arm of a nearby Twi'lek and looked at her.

"So urmmm... What's all the commotion about?" His lightsaber and practice saber attached to his belt as he looked around, nervous but ready to fight.

[member="stardust"]

Stardust was in combat mode, and most would know what it was like to be in combat mode mostly woudlnt touch a person in combat mode.....reactions May vary

She turned and almost punched the face of [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] before noticing Ally and scowled at him"rule one buddy do not grab my arm suddenly"she said sternly before calming and looking at him"enemies have been spotted on the sensors several cruisers current objective unknown "she noticed his sabers and looked at him" your with got it kid you'll watch my six"she said pulling him along somewhat not caring if she knew him which she didn't....except a couple of crashes....

Stumbling out of the nearest bar, of course, Thane couldn't get this strange ringing out of his head. A light was going off in his jacket and it hurt his face. Reaching for it he saw that it was his comm, an alert had been activated on the long range sensors about incoming ships with known OS tags. The sad thing was that he had to stop drinking to welcome these guests. The worse thing, he was too noxious to fly.

"This is Wild...'Belch'...Turkey...calling in too drunk to fly. I'll be on the ground...'gag'... Coordinating ground forces in case our guests get too close to home"

After that, Thane called a cab for barracks to rendezvous with [member="Oddball"] and the rest of the ground forces.

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Juwiela Melec"]

Oddball kissed his girlfriend back and just like that she was gone, off to go save the world for what was probably a drill or just some pirates that would be taken care of by the ODP. Either way he was a little upset that his night was ruined by whatever was going on.

So as pilots scrambled the clone sighed and moved down the barracks until he found [member="Thane Drexel"] who he was supposed to meet up with during times like this. Protocol was that the colonel and benefactor wound meet up and discuss what was going on before splitting up to handle assigned tasks that they both had. So the man moved up to the drunken benefactor that he could smell down the hall.

"Hey Thane I'm going to borrow your radio, k thanks here's some flowers." He said as he took thane's comm unit and handed him the flowers that were for Jewel.

Chiming in he transitioned to Jewel's radio and contacted her directly on her ships communication unit.

"Stop trying to save the world dammit! Do you know how long I worked on this date!?" he said taking a pause after.

"Like thirty minutes! That's more thought than I put into anything! I rented a dune buggy and I don't even know what the hell a dune buggy is! The deposit was fifteen credits! I'm not made of money you know!" Oddball said as he paced back and forth down the hall near Thane.

"The salesman was really nice and he said and these are his words." Oddball cleared his throat and did a spot on impression of the shops salesperson.

"Get the Dune Buggy, bitches love Dune Buggies." He said still on about them.

"He was really convincing." he said with a frown.

The Cathar at the helm merely grinned when the request for identification came over the coms.

::This is the Saligia, out of Choal, here with a convoy of freighters bearing mining equipment for Halm.::

The weapons were offline, shields were not raised, however the heavily armored and gunned out YZ-775's behind the Star Courier certainly were not looking like an outfit carrying mining equipment to a crystal mining world. The YZ-775 was a ship made for dropping troops and artillery in the midst of battle. Which was exactly what they were going to use it for.

Demarus switched over to the encrypted channel, while he waited for the inevitable rejection of the landing clearances. Sinistra nodded to the white furred Cathar, who relayed the message across the coms.

::This is Leo. We're a go.::

Demarus prepped the Saligia to kick the sublights into gear. The Saligia was not built to take weapons fire, no, the beastly ships behind her that Gulliver had loaded with men and machines were more than capable of trading blows with any resistance. Sinistra just needed to make it to the ground.

She looked to Elijah and Fela, her mask firmly in place.

"Cry havoc..."

[member='Elijah Rekali'] [member='Gulliver Foyle'] [member='Sannika Brynn'] [member='Raymond Mosses'] [member='Juwiela Melec']

He saw her fist clench and her eyes burning with the rage that comes with combat, he nodded his head quickly as he realised he made a mistake in grabbing her arm but he had no way of knowing, he was new and strangers were everywhere but it didn't matter now. Enemies to the Rebels were here, the air was thick with tension as he licked his lips nervously.

"Cover your six? Are we flying or ground support? Cause I can't fly, like really can't." He said as he kept up with as everyone moved to battle stations.

"Like I can fly if there's nothing in a 1,000 mile radius to crash into..." He added as he scratched the back of his head, it wasn't he didn't like flying he just never could get the controls right, like he couldn't ride a speeder or use a jetpack. It was a major flaw of his. He didn't like talking about it. Especially the time an Ewok beat him in a swoop bike race.

That Ewok had a clear advantage!

Don't worry kid you ain't flying I'm stayimg on ground and could use help"she said as she moved quickly hoping the kid would keep up

Listen just stay by me and you'll be just fine "she said grinning to him and heading to the armory ....she'd need bigger guns for this one

Grabbing a e-11 rifel she checked it out and nodded looking to see if [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] was still following" how good of a shot are you?

[member="stardust"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Sinistra"] [member="Oddball"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Juwiela Melec"][member="Elijah Rekali"][member="Gulliver Foyle"]

Mosses neared the ships in the distance. as of yet they had not moved but that soon changed. The ships burst into motion decreasing the distance considerably between Mary Lou and whoever they were. Mosses was not sure if he was supposed to engage or let the pass but with the way they they were hauling ass towards the planet ht did not think they were there to play at the weekly volley ball barbecue social. The fighters had out paced him and as of yet had not fired on them.

"Mary Lou, keep tracking them. we have a minute or so before we can engage anyway. I wont fire first, but if you see those fighters engage let then plant an Ion Volley on that lead ship."

Mosses watched intently waiting for his ship to reply. It paused a moment then replied with what sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Yes Ray"

Yuroic sighed with relief as he heard that he would be with the ground forces. The thought of flying made his stomach turn and if he had got in a ship there was a high chance his control over his bladder and bowels would have disspated quite messily. He followed her as best he could through the crowd of rebels trying to get to their positions.

When they arrived in the armoury Yuroic had a quick look around, checking out all the weapons that were available to them. His gaze then turns to the Twi'lek as she held a rifle in her hands.

"Experience with that, not a great deal..." Yuroic started as he confessed, rather use a lightsaber than a gun in a fight. "However, I always carry this." Pulls out from behind him, his blaster pistol, safety on... Wait did down mean on or off...? He aimed it to the side and pulled the trigger.

Down meant off, definitely off.

"Sorry, I'm a bit nervous..." Was all he could mumble after he had shot at the wall to his right.

[member="stardust"]

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
"I don't like this..." Sannika muttered, not straying from course but not opening fire either. The ships within this supposedly opportunist mining convoy were heavy and decked out for the sort of occupation they were advertizing. Sure, there may be pirates and the like to deal with, but Sanna just had that off sensation about the whole matter. However, it was Juwiela's call and Juwiela had never failed her yet. Her trigger fingers rested on Rogue Leader's word.

"Blinders, what's our response?" she called over the squadron frequency. Her lavender eyes narrowed menacingly as she tracked a few more heavily armed ships at the rear of the small industrial fleet and every alarm began blaring within her mind. Her lekku twitched and so did her finger, barely withholding from a release of red rain on the nearest YZ-model freighter. "And what company did they say they were with, again?"

[member="Kira Corsai"], [member="Gulliver Foyle"], [member="Raymond Mosses"], [member="Oddball"], [member="stardust"], [member="Elijah Rekali"], [member="Juwiela Melec"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], [member="Thane Drexel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom