Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Operation Beskar Falls | MU & TSE

The Sith are coming. Intel has revealed that the Sith Empire is mustering to make a final push towards Myrkr, home of Clan Australis and intermediary seat of the Mandalorian Union. They intend to crush us once and for all. The dream of an independent Mandalore would come to an end by their hands. We will not allow it. Even as they gather their forces, the Mandalorian Union plots and plans. Even as they send ships and men against us, we sharpen our blades and polish our beskar’gam. Even as their soldiers fight for access to Myrkr, we strike.

While the Sith fight their bloody battle on Myrkr and across the worlds of the Silver Jedi Concord, the Mandalorian Union shall make its way behind the front lines. By the time we act, it shall be too late. The Sith shall be committed to Myrkr, bleeding themselves dry on the blade of Clan Australis. With every resource available to us and the courage of our warriors, we shall push deep into Sith space and liberate Mandalore, the home world of our people.

There will be no going back. We shall take back our home, or fall in the attempt. Long Live Mandalore! Long Live the Mandalorian Union!

Ib'tuur Jatne Tuur Ash'ad Kyr'amur!
Today is a good day for someone else to die!

wVvoJkT.png

This is the Mandalorian Union’s official declaration of intent to rebel against the hexes of Mandalore, Concord Dawn, and Cathar recently consolidated by The Sith Empire. The rebellion will commence on October 1st as the Sith Empire invades Myrkr. Ellie Mors Ellie Mors

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
I will be there to stand alongside my Vode. I may be just a lone Bounty Hunter right now, But I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'll be playing as either Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla or Ghost of Cin'Vode depending on what I can get approved between now and the invasion. Feel free to tag or DM me on either account if you need a dance partner. Or I might just come to you, We'll see.

Vode An.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom