Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening Night: Hhawa Kouiehh, Club Vicious

Floor Plan
Floor 1: Ground Level
STK-@-ME-Hotel.jpg

Main Lounge (None Business Hours Lighting)
boujis_club_london_img_4035_0.jpg

VIP Booth (Business Lighting)
The first floor is dominated by a full service restaurant and lounge. A multitude of VIP booths line the walls. Club music is audible though not as loud as the second floor.
Floor 2: Club Level
retro-fitting-pubs-and-bars-1.jpg

Main Dance Floor (Business Lighting)
Night-Club-Las-Palmas-Gran-Canaria-07-910x910-685x685.jpg

Main Bar (Business Lighting)
The second floor features a massive dance floor and an extensive bar room.
Sub-Floor 1: Club Members Lounge
wre-7351-1.jpg

Wait Staff offering Silver Domino Masks.
The Sub-Floors are underground. Access is restricted to Club Members only. The Members Lounge features a dance floor, dining area and smoking lounge. Full service wait staff provides food, drink and narcotics to Members. Membership must be arranged OOC or via Invite.
Sub-Floor 2: The Dungeon
kink3.jpg

Private Lounge
The Dungeon is restricted to Platinum Club Members only. Private lounges cater to the darkest and most depraved citizens of the galaxy. There is no such thing as "illegal" or "taboo" in the Dungeon. Platinum Membership must be arranged OOC or via Invite.​

Information:
Membership Fee- 1,000 credit annual dues. Pre-established line of credit valued at 10,000 credits good for any food, drinks or narcotics you might partake of.

Platinum Membership- 10,000 credit annual dues. Pre-established line of credit valued at 1,000,000 credits good for food, drinks, narcotics and "cleaning costs" you might incure.

~~Status~~
The thread will be ready soon, within a week's time. The thread is open to the public but memberships must be arranged beforehand.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I was going to use the coming thread for development and rational to add a service to my company. Naturally my "brother" and his wife will be given platinum status, complimentary line of credit and first year dues waved. Call it an overdue wedding present that someone didn't invite me to ([member="Jarven Zexxel"])

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Raka the Hutt"]

Update. RL is really rough right now. This is being delayed for a time. It will still premier, it's just being put on the back burner for right now.

Club Vicious goes live tomorrow night! So help me Gods I'll get this post up by tomorrow evening.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Raka the Hutt"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="James Justice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom