Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Open Waters [Ryv & Catlin vs Kizash & Alina]

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Take me to Coruscant. Have me tossed in one of those lava cells you have." Her tone was far more bitter now as her eyes narrowed at Ryv Ryv . "And you're going to stand there, proudly being a Jedi? It's your people that bombed Korriban city. Jedi are baby snatching liars. They preach being the good guys, but do just as terrible things as the Sith. We have our monsters. And you have yours. The difference is I'm fighting to get rid of mine, while you stand there preaching justice."

Alina actually had been planning on leaving with the Jedi's casual dismissal. She wanted nothing to do with the ensuing battle between Lord Kizash Lord Kizash and Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor . Wasn't hard to tell they were way out of her league in terms of fighting capability. But this? She was angry. How dare he judge her like this? "You don't know me, Jedi. And I don't know you. I am Sith. And I'm not going to let you stand there and spout your hypocrisies at my expense." Well, not unchallenged. She had no intention of charging in blindly. He was wise to her trick, but he didn't know everything about it. Let him be wary of what she could do to stall this out.

Regain her ability and refocus.

A kick?!

I know someone of my combative skill should of expected it and needless to say I didnt see it coming. It was only after it breached my personal space that I noticed what had all come into motion. The deactivation of the big mans blade, the action nullified my lunging strike toward his hand, it was a good move considering the situation. On his part atleast.

The kick came swift and hard. Implanted into the center of my sternum. Immediately I could feel my body shudder under the blow. My footing and very momentum had been backwards. Based off the breeze, I knew some saliva shot from my maw; maybe even blood, and a crippling pain gripped my stomach twisting it into a knot. There was a splatter of fluids and with the motioning of my head it all found path into Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor 's face. " Gah!"

None of this was to be rejected though.
Embrace the pain, There is power in it.

Sliding backwards I gave it my best attempt to try and nick the Jedi's flesh from my previous upwards slash. It missed. My blades I found entangled and I was out of range.

Maybe he was too...

By the looks of things, angled to fall on my arse from that fething kick. I sank my bottom toward the floor. My feet found a
preternatural center of gravity. I was practically sitting on air. With a vicious twist of my upper torso that same momentum I directed in an instant to propel me forward at an upwards angle into a backwards spin. First my head then my body. I needed to see my target before I did anything and after my leap. Now I had the high ground.

The transition and very torque of my spin was quick enough to reveal the further retaliation I would of received if I had not dodged. A left hook and a hooking saber strike. Very nice.

Following through in a blurr of vermilion and red I poised my blades to slash down toward the Jedi below. Both blades extending out to enhance my reach. My exact target was his left and right shoulder.

Ryv Ryv
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber), Vanguard(Backup Lightsaber)
Comm-link, Rebreather, Custom Robes
Starship: Starlight Sentinel
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
The dodge and the kick were more effective than he had thought that they would be, but Caltin ran into a problem, one he had a bad habit of running into. He got overzealous. As the Dark Lord fell back, the big guy reached out for him, to grab his belt or arm, or whatever he could get his hands on, maybe to keep him from falling, maybe to throw him, it didn’t matter at this point. In doing so, he ate one of the Lord Kizash’s boots, taking it hard on the chin.

Youngling move, idiot.

Lightly grasping his chin, sucking on his gumline, and cursing his own stupidity, the massive Jedi Master took a step back himself. In retrospect, he should be lucky, that kick, even if unplanned would have knocked out most seasoned fighters. Cracking his neck one more time, the big guy noticed where Kizash was and knew that there was one way to go for him, and that was from above. The real question was how? This guy was an expert in his own right, Caltin saw this in him and was not simply going to go for a straight-ahead “tree-cutting” as the Djem So maneuver was so oddly nicknamed. Then again, maybe it was the best choice?

It was his after all…

He was fast, really fast in his leap, the big guy did not have much of a chance to think, let alone react. So his instinct took over, and not in a way he wanted. Falling into a backward somersault, the massive Jedi Master held out his long handle lightsaber sideways. He was only going to be able to catch one blade, the other would penetrate his shoulder and bifurcate him if his instinct did not press a second button on the hilt. The second blade of Conservator extended in barely enough time to catch Kizash’s other blade. The move did not block the Sith weapon, but literally intersect it, temporarily shorting both of them out. This did not halt the momentum from his attack though, not at all.

Caltin was annoyed as the hilt slammed into his Still sore from the recent events on Circumtore. As he rolled back to his feet, he shook his head. Not at Kizash, their eyes had not met, but himself. That was only the third time in eight-hundred sixty years (granted most of that time was spent frozen on ice on the planet Rhen Var) that he had used that second blade, and all three times had been recent. Caltin hated using saber-staffs, no judgment or shame against anyone who did, he just preferred using one. He felt it was more suited to his style and the second blade, though a necessary safety protocol for him, was a cop-out.

Standing erect, Permafrost blade down to his right side, Caltin rolled his sore shoulder a few times and eyed his opponent. Tearing off the upper tunic, the big guy needed more mobility than the layers he was wearing could offer.

That’s it, I am seeing someone about some custom robes and whatever. This crap itches anyway.

I know you’re not going to, but you’re still free to leave.
...YOU JUST HAVE TO REACH FOR IT.
svjbudd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom