Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open ME Admin/Warmaster AMA

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Divider_1.png
ME Admin/Warmaster AMA

Hey guys! As we head into the holiday season we thought it would a great chance to speak with all of you in an open dialogue. There are some small and large changes coming to the faction, such as our mandate, and we wanted to check the atmosphere with you all. How are we doing as a faction in your eyes? What sorts of things do you see as boons and what do you see as busts? Feel free to give us feedback and ask any questions you have.

While we appreciate and love positive feedback what we are mostly looking for here are things that we as the Admin/Mod team can do better moving forward and what sorts of stories you all want to see or tell.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I would like to the the ME establish an overarching military hierarchy like is present in other factions. While I understand that inherently Mandalorians are resistant to such structures but I would be interested in probing for interest and seeing if people would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom