Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oops my hand slipped...

Except it didn't. Hi I'm Vyxx, i'm too lazy to keep flipping my phone around to type this, sorry. one way doesn't capitalize anything, but turning it the other direction capitalizes every word... ugh, haha.

anyways, i've been roleplaying on and off for a pretty long time. over 10 years, but not without breaks. i've been looking so hard for a good star wars rp, and then i stumbled onto this website. yay, perfect timing.

i guess we could hit some vague personal stuff. i'm 23, live in est, and spend most of my free time drawing or listening to music... or sleeping.

hopefully i find what i've been hunting for and then some. it looks promising so far though, so i intend to stick around!

[member="vyxx"] - Over ten years of RP? Me too! Been doing it since around Episode One. Not without breaks, of course!

So, welcome to Chaos! We're glad to have you here. Always nice to see a 'fresh' face. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

So, on to the good stuff - you bringing any characters here, or starting fresh?

Woo, thanks everyone! C:
[member="Ilias Nytrau"] I'm starting fresh, mostly. I've had a ton of character ideas floating around for such a long time that it doesn't really feel like I am. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom