Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(OOC) Mandalorian Summit (OPEN to all Mandalorians)

I am proposing a mass gathering of mandalorian characters, all mandalorians. That includes those that were dar'manda, exiled or self imposed exiled. Also those that are in open conflict with the current ruling faction of Mandalore. This is a thread for all those that write Mando to meet and greet, mingle and finally see each other face to face. This is not a faction thread. This is a culture story.

Topics of interest

• Need to know how many are interested in such a thread
  • Location, I propose Mandalore since many have not seen home in years.
  • There will be an Alor council where those present can air their concerns
  • Fighting pits, Open bar and other activities will be open
these are just some ideas. Open to change with others input.

my main priority is to get all the mandalorians together, Many of you I have not seen IC or rped with at all. Some of you I have not seen in ages IC and i am certain the same can be said for many others. The big question is, how does one make this Story fun for all?

Please, i hope you all consider this and I hope all will show.

UPDATE: Thread is up

The Gathering(Open to all mandalorians)

[member="Strider Garon"]

I can cover the bar or at least supplying the booze for the bar. All of it high quality and will lead to me needing to go acquire more in the future BUT HEY who doesn't love a good booze raid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom