Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: Infernal Crusade: Salute You (ME Rescue of Slaves on Ciutric IV)

Hei Hei Mangoes and Sithies!

The Sith Empire Admins and Mando Admins set up this small slave-rescue thread on Ciutric IV to bring one of our newer Chaos players [member="Kalmann Ordo"] into the storyline of Chaos with a bang! The Sith Empire has a gladiatorial arena on Daplona, where evidence has been smuggled to the Mandalorians that Mando citizens are being used as slave & battle fodder! This cannot stand! The Mandos mission is one of rescue: Rescue Kalmann Ordo, and exfil. Tis all.

We have a few in it already, ME Mandos & Sith are welcome, for this small-medium sized 'spy vs spy', black ops style rescue thread.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/140012-infernal-crusade-salute-you-me-rescue-of-slaves-on-ciutric-iv/

Link is up if you want to coordinate. (Thanks to Darth Banshee for asking for an OOC for coordination)

Thanks for being awesome, and remember to have fun!

Yash

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Kalmann Ordo"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="The Prowler"] etc.

Well he is an experienced Mandalorian who just happened to fall into some unfortunate circumstances which led to him capture, enslavement and being thrown into The gladiatorial pits of Daplona. Expert fighter and maybe a bit disobedient to a cause he does not support. Can also have a short temper at times and right now because of his situation has a pure hatred for the Sith.

He’s been through a few fights in the arena to this point and has quickly ascended the fighter ranks having not been beaten yet no matter the odds.

As far as this thread is concerned, I am not opposed to having Kal thrown back into the pits for another match as I actually thoroughly enjoy writing duels, but I’ll go wherever the story progresses and takes me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom