Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Only in death, are we truly free."

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
17ih3tt0lakujjpg.jpg
From a short distance, the figure of a deformity would be seen making its way towards the silver palace. It's body twisted and bloated in ways that even a veteran of battle would look away from the sheer utter ugliness of this creature but it continues through as if not being stopped by any guards or man, for it showed no harm nor carried weapons for it's clothing was bare too. Once inside the creature made it's way to all those who would listen, to tell a tale and gather people, this is what would be told.
Epihaltes.jpg
"Listen to me, quick listen! I have traveled the planet far and wide, yes I have and found something old in a far off temple, yes! So old that time itself bends to its whim, subconsciously yes! Days become weeks, weeks to months and months to years! It slumbers, yes it does and I fear for my life to awaken it from such a slumber but perhaps you, yes you! Are foolish, or brave enough, to wake this beast!"
After the creature finishes speaking, it awaits but a couple moments for people to volunteer and then goes to the next group, until he has spoken to as many people as he could and without a moments notice, would lead them off into the sunset.
sunset%20desert%201920x1200%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_7.jpg
As the sun began to set, the feeling of warmth soon escaped the clutches of your party. During the walk many words were exchanged by the deformity and what could only be assumed as the remaining parts of his sanity, as he didn't await any answers from the party but only himself.
"I wonder oh I wonder, will this thing murder them or will we live, oh yes will we live to enslave it. Should we enslave it? Oh no, sell it we should sell it!"
p3kVl37.png
Finally, the temple came into vision, quickly as if done many times the deformed being leads you through the many different paths and footing, until a giant door is seen and with a hefty shove, it opens slowly to reveal the room. At the far center back of the room, canvassing the entire back wall, is carvings of different runic languages and symbols, something not anyone would easily be able to decipher.​
"We must be quiet, yes we must."
As the deformed being stated this in as quiet a tone one could, the sounds of rock and stone rubbing on one another could be heard from the far left side of the room. A simpleton would be able to notice a large being sitting in a large indent of the wall, eyes closed and near naked, the form seemed to of adapted to the indent itself and have settled into place, a large scythed tusk or two would be the only indication one would see to notice the large closed eye-lids. Scattered on the other wall, if one would take its eyes off, one would notice armour on the floor and weaponry on a make-shift shelf.
"See, I did not lie, no I did not but it is now our job to take it alive and we may sell it, yes sell it!"
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Thraxis would sit in a seat, busy drinking his day away. As he was downing a bottle of Novanion Grog a disfigured creature entered the Palace, its body was a disgusting mess, though its tongue did speak some words that enthralled Thraxis. Treasure. Rarely were the words that could grip Thraxis attention, and more often then not those who speak about treasure are madmen, deranged by the course of time, though this one sounded as if he spoke of true treasures. "I volunteer! To go spelunking sounds like a jolly good time. Buisness has been slow recently." Thraxis yelled, making sure the disfigured man heard his voice.

The trek with the man was a poor one, the belting of the sun was tiring and the mans disfigurement did not help the pace of the party. Thraxis had looked into his flask, he had started to run low on alcohol and started to drink some of his water, something he only ever drunk when the time called for it. Though soon the warmth was starting to fade when the sun began to dwindle in its light.

As they arrived to the door, Thraxis looked to peek in to see what beast awaited them, though he had all intention to kill it and claim its pelt as a reward, alas they were told to sell the beast not use its body for wealth. He quickly turned to the old man though, "So. How do we take this thing down. I dont really have anything to stun a beast like that." Thraxis muttered, as he placed his hands on his gun and ready for what seemed like a bloodbath, if the armor on the Ground was any indicator.

Ka-Aver was balancing his chair as the deformed figure swept through the paalce with his mysterious offer to join a strange hunt. A beast he says.

"hrmpf... not for mez." Ka-Aver decided and kept cutting his nails with his vibrodagger. the chair tilting more and more dangerously close onto tipping. Just before it did [member="Thraxis"] passed by following the creature.

"Well, alright thenz.... " he changed his mind and rose from the chair. "If da man iz interezted I better tag along zo you dont hurt yourself... huh..." he teased and strolled up to the gunman with a crooked grin.

And so Ka-Aver joined the little group into this odd adventure.

[member="Thraxis"] @Alkah'Kahtel

Tiali stands in the corner in an Ubese Armour, a disguise so he won't be shot by his allies in the middle of a mission.

His helmet changes his words and language to the language of the Ubese "Count me in." he walks over to take a seat next to Thraxis. his thought's swing towards wanting a drink, but then again he has to keep his disguise up. He releases a sigh underneath his helmet and continues to sit by the side of Thraxis.

[member="Ka-Aver"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Alkah'Kahtel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom