Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Year SWRP Sio

@[member="Tefoo"]

Oh, that's just because when I rage about things I just send redundant messages to @[member="Tamara"], then when that gets old deal with my totally legitimate and valid rage issues by maiming Sio. It's therapeutic.

Ahem, I mean I'm a totally productive member. Thanks! It's been great being here. Looking forward what lies ahead. There are still many roofs to tear down.

Steph Zenima

S
@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

When you begin to understand the wise words of Steph Zenima then you've gone too far. It's too late. Your mind is lost.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Yay a year of Sio and watching her limbs fly over my head like every day, even when she's not doing anything.

One moment she's peeling a potato, next thing you know her fingers are splattering over the counter.

Just hit a year for myself on March 3rd.

Didn't realize time had gone that fast.

Congrats on all your accomplishments Sio. Sadly I don't know that I've ever really written with you directly, but I will continue to appreciate your post-stalking-likes on my many alts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom