Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One, Two, Three Oh my half a dozen (Open)

Exuros-Academy-Hall.jpg
Gathering Center
Voss Academy
At the entry one would find the life like statute of one [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]. Knowing that [member="Coci Heavenshield"] had a hand in building this one of him. Down to very striking future of him. Maya couldn't help but grin. Coming to the next to that artiest was still working on. They was of the fallen ones.

Now this was the gathering place she had put out the over the message about the basic class being taught in force powers. Also wondering if [member="Xander Carrick"] would be joining them for his specialty of the blade. Knowing she could teach the basic but after that she wasn't much use. After all not all jedi could be a super jedi, knowing and seeing all. Everyone had their weakness in the force. This being her, along with other truly she knew that the others would come to haunt her at times.

Now to wait to see which students would show up. Until then she would mediated on everything also that of the force to guild her today and every day after.

There had been a flood of young ones to the temple to be training. Finding them rooms here at the Academy. After all she had lots on her own duties not only as the Headmistress but also that of a new mother again not to just one child but two child at once. Feeling they both was so different in the force.

Ikki kept her hands clasped in front of herself as she stepped into the room. Voss was an interesting place but she remained still with small micro-movements as she went to a corner able to be out of the way and small compared to many. She had her gloves on while the carbonite tips tapped against each other. Her net launcher was on her hip with the gunbelt and gear. Injector pens, refills, slicewire spools and her multi-weapons/multi-tool.

Jaret ran into the room, wearing a hastily thrown on set of clothes. His hair looked as though it had been quickly brushed with his hands. Jaret didn't want to be late, this may be his first and only chance to learn the ways of the Force and he didn't want to jeopardize that by being late.

The first sign of him arriving would be the sounds of his shoes, slapping against the floors. The second sign would be his harsh and ragged breathing. The third and last sign would be his voice. "Jaret Sha'Co here and ready to learn master!" His voice cracked a little at the start. After giving a short bow he quickly attempted to re-gain his breath.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

"Relax son. There is no need to be hasty. You aren't late."

I smiled coming in after the young lad who had rushed past me to get to the room in which Maya would be teaching of the force. I looked up to her and smiled. The pink skinned woman had carried my children and even after their birth, she was still as beautiful as ever. However, this was not the time for romance. This was training. So, I simply walked up and gave her a peck, and then turned around to face the two that were already in here.

"Tell me your name lad. Never seen you around here before."

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"], [member="Ikki Ike"], [member="Maya Whitelight"],

Jaret nodded several times, before finally catching his breath. Although he was told to relax, Jaret still seemed excited and nervous. Yes he was very nervous. Unable to stand still for too long, before nervous jumping from one foot to another. His fingers drummed against his leg.

Jaret pointed his finger to his chest and looked around. "Me?". Jaret quickly gave a small bow. "Jaret Sha'Co." The words seemed to leap from his mouth, it seemed as if he didn't want to keep the Master's waiting.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Those monolithic eyes stared right back into him, right into the depths of his conscience, right into the annals of his soul. Stone eyes for a stone man. They seemed to judge him. That's not the statue recounting my sins, noted Naji. It's myself.

The room was already bustling with young men and women, but several seemed more prominent. Naji approached the woman and lowered his hood, half afraid they might mistake him for a vagabond, draped in a tattered olive cloak and carrying a sack of his few possessions on his back.

Naji pressed his hands together and bowed his head to the woman. "Naji Asiim of Sriluur, at your service, m'lady. Wish to be trained as a Jedi Knight, was told to come here to this place. Beg your pardon if I was told wrong and I'll be on my way."

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

The poet had always been something of an outcast - to an extent this was normal. Those who spun grand verse were said to be touched in the head by spirits and demons. It was simply part of their being as with shamans and hermits.

Gwrtheyrn however had taken this one step further. He had been interested in the world beyond the tunnels of his kind. There was an entire ocean of stars with the possibility of worlds other than his revolving around each.

Now he was under the light of another sun , with a people that were so much different from his own. No he had asked entrance into the order of the Silver Jedi and thus he was now one of them - green as he may be.

Stooping as to avoid an unlucky mishap with the door Gwrtheyrn's eyes took in the room. Five figures had arrived before him. Two older Jedi whom the poet took to be masters and bowed to respectfully and three others one of which the Maelibus had met before in a sparing match.

"Greetings to you all my name is Gwrtheyrn son of Hyledd and it is an honor to receive tutelage under your guidance."

Seeing [member="Xander Carrick"] in all his glory couldn't help but be in aww at his look. Anyone with a even a eye would find his form pleasing. It only came to be that she had to put this a side as she was teaching. Knowing that could feel a soft peek on the cheek returning one in turn before letting him wonder among the students. Such a different in each of those that had gathered before them.

Feeling out each in the force for their different. It was the balance she needed to think of. After all feeling that each one was at a different stage in the force understanding. Hoping to see her own padawns here. [member="Santoo"] and the other being that of a different one [member="Eli Koreve"] a Mirialan which she hadn't had very much connect. Being able to understand different race. This bring a smile upon her lips. As she looked at the one that seem to wonder over into a part way from others. [member="Ikki Ike"]

"Hello young one, would you like to join your fellow students, so I many get started."

Ikki looked over at the master and felt the others for a brief flash as she moved. Her small form closing in a little more while her fingers tapped the carbonite tips lightly against each other in a rapid heartbeat. She was breathing slowly and stopped near the other standing there still one fo the smallest things there but her dark brown eyes were paying attention to the master leading the class while her ears watched the others movements.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Naji Asiim"] [member="Gwrtheyrn"] [member="Xander Carrick"]

Cambria arrived late to the Gathering Center at the Voss Academy for she had just learned another instructor was needed for the Basic Sklills Course being held there today for the younglings and padawans. The Twi'lek Knight was dressed in her usual modified Jedi attire with her silver-hilted lightsaber attached to her utility belt that was slung low off her shapely hips.

As the blue-skinned Guardian entered the training area, she bowed respectfully to the Masters present.

"Please excuse my interruption… I am Knight Cambria Zadira. I was summoned here to assist in the class today. Where or with whom would you like me to begin?"

Jaret saw the forms of different races piling into the room. After mainly growing up with his family he had very little contact with much other races. He also took note of the amount of people. It was far from alot, but he began to feel somewhat intimidated. Nervously his fingers began to tap against his thigh more, and his right foot began to tap the floor. His eyes constantly swiveling around the room.

[member="Cambria Zadira"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Gwrtheyrn"] [member="Naji Asiim"] [member="Xander Carrick"]

Silently, Naji crossed the room to where others were beginning to gather. They were all strangers just like him. Knowing that he wasn't alone in being new helped take some of the nervousness away, though admittedly he felt little of it to begin with. It was more of relief that he'd completed a long, painful journey. He was ready for another to begin.

One of the newcomers tapped his thigh. Naji met his glance and approached.

"Good afternoon," he said, extending his brown, wrinkly hand. "Naji Asiim. Pleased to meet you."

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Jaret was completely taken back by this, he hadn't expected this. He quickly reached out and grabbed Naji's hand and shook it. "Hello I'm Jar-" He quickly rearranged his sentence, realizing how bad he started it. "Sorry! Good afternoon. I'm Jaret Sha'Co. Please to meet you too." He quickly tried to assure Naji that he didn't mean to seem rude by somewhat shaking his hand even harder.

After Naji introduced himself, that seem to take some nerves away.

[member="Naji Asiim"]

"Thanks for not telling me where to go, Jaret." Callie said as she finally made her way into the room she had been looking for, elbowing her brother in the ribs once she was close enough to him, something not uncommon between them. She didn't really seem angry or upset, clearly she was being sarcastic.

Callie looked up at Naji, having never seen anyone of his species, she was unsure of what to say or do. She wasn't used to meeting different species.

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Naji Asiim"]

Feel like an old man. All the newcomers in the room were young and energetic. He recalled his days as a schoolteacher on Sriluur. There were hundreds of kids just the same way. Nervous, outgoing, excited, and scared. The future in flesh.

The girl caught him off guard, but he gave her a quick smile. "Jaret. It's a pleasure and a privilege, truly. Suspect we'll get to know one another soon enough."

He turned to the girl and offered her his hand just the same. "And pleased to meet you, miss. Name is Naji."

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"] | [member="Callie Sha'Co"]

Cadan jerked to the side as he was hit in the ribs. It was more of a tap than a hit. "Sorry Callie. But it looks like you managed to find it!" Jaret seem a lot more comfortable with his sister being around.

Quickly he address Naji. "Yes, uhh, thank you. And the same to you? Yes same to you." Some color began to grow in his cheeks, as he realized how embarrassing this encounter was. He didn't mean anything rude or mean by his words, and he hoped Naji understood that.

[member="Naji Asiim"] [member="Callie Sha'Co"]

Cambria had never worked with such nervous nellies before, but the Guardian was sure when she was just starting out the same apprehension ran through her veins as well.

As the blue-skinned Twi'lek began began walking about the room and in between the somewhat curious students, the alien beauty twitched her lekku at them in a friendly way of course.

"Hello," Bri offered with a small smile to each one, then she came to a small, seemingly meek young girl, who was gripping onto carbonate tips of something. She also had other interesting things about her person not normal for Jedi, or at least the ones the Knight knew.

"Greetings, little one. What do you have in your hands? I am curious as how you are planning on using them today? I just might learn something new myself. I am Cambria, and you are?"

[member="Ikki Ike"]

[member="Cambria Zadira"]

Ikki could feel the others there with them talking... as she wondered what the lesson was going to be. Aside from one or two sentences... the master who had been planning to lead the class was not doing much else. That left many things open to wondering and her mind was racing as she felt it on the back of her neck. That sense of telling you someone was close while she looked up at the taller blue skinned woman and bowed her head. The woman speaking as she asked about the gloves and Ikki looked down.

She had wondered if she had let the spools loose at first and shown her slicewire but that wasn't the case. There was no gleam of the wires that could slice through most armors and people in the galaxy. Instead there were just her clasped hands, tightly as they may be with her prosthetic fingers that held the tips tapping into the carbonite ends. Tiny and petite as she looked up the length of the woman's body to her face attesting to the size difference. No one usually paid attention to the main and her super secret skill was blown.

"I am Ikki master and these are gloves with spooled bloodwire." Honesty was the way to go and it was well known for those who were on the ground at Asobi she had been spinning wires to make ribbons of enemies who tried to kill them. Now she was here to try and learn what she could and hopefully finally find a real home. There was also the lesser known but rumored adventure in Otherspace but no one knew if it was true and she stumbled upon it or had opened a window with the Oswafts that had supposedly trained her.

Callie smiled. "Yeah, no thanks to you." she said. She got on well with her siblings, a lot better than she expected. They seemed to have drawn closer through the knowledge of being force sensitive. She smirked at Jaret, aware of how embarrassed he was. Personally, she didn't mind meeting new people and she didn't care about what they thought of her.

The Padawan took Naji's hand politely. "Nice to meet you, I'm Callie."

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"] [member="Naji Asiim"]

He didn't exactly want to be late, but timing was never really Quinn's thing. He never really worked well with time, thus he literally ran down the corridors of the temple, got lost a few times and finally made it. If he was on time or not though, he wasn't sure.

He was ready for a lesson with the force. Ever since his mother explained it to him he'd wanted to learn to master it, yet his mother refused to teach him, for fear of him turning out like her second cousin... yeah we don't speak of him.

Anyway, he muttered a quick apology to [member="Maya Whitelight"] and slowly moved over to the corner. He'd always been shy, and being with a room full of others he didn't really know just freaked him out.

His clothing also probably wasn't the best. Granted, he wasn't in a suit for like the first time ever, but he wasn't exactly in a robe. Instead he wore a leather jacket over a shirt and he also wore some basic bottoms. Like I said, not exactly a suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom