Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One part fuel, two parts power, three parts soul crushing labor

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
((Sorry about late reply))

Time seemed to move by quickly once again as the starship work got back underway. Seilois wasn't sure what Jennifer really wanted to say, but it must not have been important. Judah was already working on setting up the critical systems which were, well, rather important to ships. Even his limited knowledge understood that as was not going to go far if the power supply and engines were not hooked up correctly.

Seilois gave a grunt at Judah's comment of life going back to regular schedule. His life didn't have a regular schedule, in fact, this job was almost akin to a vacation for him then anything else. Plus it was an... interesting job and an unusual one for him. At least he wasn't hunting dragons or something else in the hot desert.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Jen"]

((Sorry about my delay. I've been off taking care of IRL matters. I hope it's understandable. Thanks for the patience))

Continuing the work Jennifer had by now worked on the ship for a good day. The light that otherwise shined through the windows in the hangar had slowly, and almost unnoticeably for the three workers gone dim and now dark. This was mainly not noticied due to the ever present light from the various lamps in the hangar, but also the fact that they all had seemed to get caught up in their work. They had done a lot on this single day. But oh my had they not worked hard these last few hours.

"Phew..." Jennifer muttered from under her breath as she took a step back from the carcass of the "sketch" of a vessel. A few droplets of sweat could be seen shining on her forehead and feeling this she swept it away with the back of her gloved hand, letting out a sigh afterwards. The ship had almost come together and now only needed to get fitted with hydralics etc. Most parts had been made, but needed fitting and work. So there was still some to go. Judah had however worked hard on the cockpit which seemed to look almost real now. The chair at least looked comfy.

"Oh.. It's turning dark outside already. Huh?" Jennifer said quietly outloud, pointing an obviously tired arm towards one of the windows, the pitch black darkness of Coruscant seen outside through the windows of the hangar.

[member="Kung Seilois "]:: [member="Judah Dashiell"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom