Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private One more Brawl

On her next stop for her tour of the outer-rim, Saffron had found herself in one of the better of the outer planets - Kabal. The docks were well-maintained and the city of Shoribus hosted more than enough actually comfortable places to sleep for a night. It was nice to have something other than her ship or a terrible inn to rest in, but... As always, sleeping where people could see her or know of her presence always meant there was a chance an old rival, a bounty from her past or simply someone wanting to score some cred by offing a Jedi, would be there.

So with one night of rest under her belt, she got back to work, but as usual, she had nothing to go on. Which led her to the best gathering of bounty-hunters she could find onworld, a Bar. Thinking the best way to find the most well-informed of their kin was to go as close to the spaceport as possible, she found a large, colourful place a few clicks from her landing platform. Beneath its neon sign and brilliant lights, she found a brimming scene within. Hunters from a dozen walks of life and twice as many races milled about, drinking and keeping to themselves or talking jovially. It was the kind of dive she was scarcely used to in these times.

The tall Jedi stood out normally, but in here, a band chimed along and talk rose high enough that she could make her way to the bar, order a drink and breathe a sigh of relief. No one looked too hard at her eye patch, some glanced to her lightsabers, but otherwise, she was left alone to drink. It was a blessing and a curse, it made it hard to get the information she needed, but much easier to avoid pissing off the wrong types.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

Bars were always a blast, in some way shape or form. To chill, to make some connections. To hunt. A Sangnir is always in need of blood, and Alina is far from an exception. She'd wander through bars, occasionally picking up a date to nibble on later. No death involved, just a particularly sore neck. So she wandered in, letting the scent of those particularly attuned to the Force guide her.

They were the most filling.

Sure enough, something caught her nose as she stepped through the threshold. A small grin formed as she wandered to the bar. Ordered herself a drink.

"How'd you loose the eye?"

Saff Saff

Perhaps the most unique way anyone had ever started a conversation with her. But it was one that drew a baying laugh from the large woman. She searched back over the source, finding the strangely alluring figure behind her and her smile widened. Keeping her expression welcoming, she felt a tug from the woman, the type of tug that usually inferred a fellow user was nearby. If she wasn't so close, and the tug hadn't only begun, she might have even missed the woman's nature. But, she was yet to see a reason for concern.

"Training," She replied, the chuckle sticking to her words. It was an objectively true statement, but sorely lacking in the more intimate details. The recollection alone elicited a dry itch beneath the patch. The burn was not fresh, not by a dozen years, but it still did that.

Seeing little animosity so far, she reached over the bar and unhooked a glass from beneath the counter, offering it to the woman.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

"Loose an eye in training? Must be a Sith thing."

She chuckled a little, casually accepting the drink once it was offered. Not that drink really worked for her, but hey. Who'd turn down a glass? She leaned back in her seat, getting somewhat more comfortable. Despite her deathly pale skin, she was actually dressed in normal clothing for once. Jeans. Button up shirt. Dressing as an obviously Sith way was a no go, especially here.

"So what brings a Sith here of all places, mm?"

Saff Saff

Saffron cocked a brow, "No. Not a Sith... well it might've been. Honestly i am a little unsure of what it was." She wavered off as she thought, her singsong voice muted against the lively thrum of the band.

"Never quite got the measure of what my training was for. Not quite Jedi, definitely not Sith."

"Actually. Funny thing you ask about the patch first. It's half of why I'm here you see, guy who did this little piece is the one I'm after information on,"
she said between gulps of her glass, waving over the barkeep again and placing a handful of credits down, "start up a tab," she said.

370d9lz.png

"That would explain those things on your hips. Lightsabers, right?" Alina glanced to them, brow raised. Yeah, she knew exactly what they were, but what fun was it to announce her own skills and intentions from the get go? She grinned, glancing to the barkeep before accepting another drink for herself. Idly sipping at it, not really downing it. Alcohol couldn't affect her, so no reason to run this stranger out of house and home.

"Oh, oohh. Well now, that sounds intense. Seeking revenge?"

Saff Saff

Coughing back the gulp she just tried to take, Saffron shook her head with a laugh, "Revenge? Oh no, nothing like that. Answers mostly. Happened a decade ago, so i've had enough time to think better of it." She didn't deign it necessary to respond to the comment on the sabers, she assumed anyone could spot them on her hips, a method of deterrence as much as they were identifiers.

"You are awfully relaxed about me though, most avoid Jedi, Sith, the Rogues. Yet you openly approach, sounds like you're a trove of good stories already." She lifted her brows expectantly as she turned to face the woman. Certainly, not a species she was accustomed to, but if anything, that made it all the more intriguing.

370d9lz.png

"I'm more curious than anything. The Force, people who use it, who wouldn't be curious if it's all real? Like, plasma sabers that can cut through anything! Sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?" Alina mused on and on for a little bit, her lips pulled into a grin. "So why don't you tell me more of your story? I'm fairly interested in what brings you to not seek revenge on someone who apparently took your eye."

Saff Saff

Saffron fought back a laugh at the comment, "Take it? No, no. Hardly taken, it's more lost on my part if anything. It was my master and his... unorthodox training methods. I failed to block and i lost my eye. Hardly mad about it, the force helps make up for what the missing eye has made me lack."

A wistful smile crept over her features as she mused, "Sure I'd love to kill my master, but not because of my eye."

370d9lz.png

"Oohh? A Master? And to kill them?" Alina playfully smirked. This time enough to flash her fangs as she cocked her head to the side. A far more curious, dangerous look filled her eyes. This sounded far more like a Sith than anything else.

"Next you'll tell me those sabers are crimson, won't you?"

Saff Saff

Letting out a giggle, Saffron shook her head.

"The red one is on my ship. These are both purple," she said, tapping the two sabers on her hip. Of course there was something to be said for the colour and how it reflected on her own leanings with the force, but she wasn't about to let colour theory dictate that she were a Jedi or Sith. She was Saffron, and that was the start and end of it.

"But... you're either the type to hit on someone, or you want something," she said, the idea of someone approaching her so freely was rather... odd.

370d9lz.png

Alina snorted. Couldn't help it. Just admitting a red saber was enough to get a lot of people in trouble, depending on the world. Especially these days. Maybe this world wasn't as cruel as others? .. Nah, Alina truly doubted that. She leaned forward on the counter, resting her cheek in her palm as she shrugged her shoulders. "I might want something, that's true. Hard to tell with strangers, isn't it?"

Saff Saff

"Quite." Saffron mused musically before turning back to her drink, she'd be lying if she admitted this was one of the strangest conversations she'd had. It was different, but luckily not unhinged enough to perturb her. Just enough to prick the back of her neck with unease. The type that had her be more wary of the woman.

"Please though, enlighten me as to what you seek today."

370d9lz.png

"A girl needs her secrets if she wants to be mysterious, right?" Alina chuckled a little more, turning back to her drink. She didn't see a reason to give her secrets away, just yet. Asides, the truth of 'I'm hungry' would just be weird. Better mysterious than weird. Another longer sip of her drink before she turned to lean back against the bar and just, look out at the patrons. Watching curiously.

"So, when do we go hunt for that master of yours?"

Saff Saff

She couldn't quite argue against the point. She hadn't quite said everything about herself, though she was certain she had offered more qualitative responses than her counterpart. But, it wasn't time to be so picky, the woman was beyond intriguing, so there was no harm in talking at least a little longer.

"Not now anyway," Saff replied with a chuckle, "I need to find a fair few things out before that happens. like name, what he looks like, where he is... so on."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Oh. You don't know what you're doing here then. Huh." Alina just let out a chuckle before setting down her glass. Standing up. Stretching. This was getting no where like this. Boredom was an immortals greatest challenge. So she slapped down some credits, flashed Saff a grin, and motioned towards the exit.

"Why don't we go digging then?"

Saff Saff

With a shrug Saffron stood, returning the grin. She wouldn't turn down a free drink, any credits not spent, were ones saved.

"Long as you have an idea about where we're looking," she mused lyrically, looking towards the exit, It seemed odd to follow a stranger, but if she was being honest with herself - she was under no illusions the woman was on the up and up, and this was a trap in some way. However, curiosity got the better of her at the best of times, so, she set her jaw and nodded. She would see this strange encounter through.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Oh I have no idea where I'm going or what we're looking for. But! I'm bored, so why not poke around. Do you have at least an idea on where to start? What did he do for a living? Why did he train you so.. Harshly? That sort of thing."

Alina shrugged her shoulders as she stepped out onto the street. Smiled, raised her hands. Took in a deep breath of the cities air. What a time to be alive.

"So think! It's you're eye that was taken. You're much too passive for someone who lost a part of themselves."

Saff Saff

Saff was growing more confident that she knew what the woman was - well what she might have been. This kind of passion was uniquely suited to a certain type, which she found no problem with, just that there was a degree of information one could determine about someone by their passion.

"I'm passive because it was a decade ago. But to answer your other questions, all he ever did was train us - i think he wanted his own little army of brainwashed force users. I'm mainly starting with that - find whoever is running around with a small army of lightsaber-wielding madmen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom