Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One man's prison, another man's peace.

He frowned as he kissed her on the natural parting of her hair. He felt the incursion of selfishness creep in, the clinging to warmth as he felt the cold floor beneath his feet. Sullust felt removed, cold and molten and without pause. Constantly moving and changing, erupting and rotating. He felt he might acquiesce to vertigo trying to think about it and anchored to Chevu, he couldn't help but think that she was the ballast to the rocky seas he had mentioned before. Abrupt at first, chaotic to a point, but needed. And as unintentional as their meeting might have been that night, he would ride the ripples of it's impacts until there was nothing left. Nothing but the inertia, slowly sinking.

"I would have you stay forever..." He inhaled, taking in her scent for those short moments. "...but you are right."

He tilted his head as he pulled her away slowly, searching her eyes. He smiled from the side of his mouth, rubbing a thumb against her chin. "If you need me, you know where I sleep."

[member="Chevu Visz"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom