Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One life ends... Another begins.

With the success of the mission to Nal Hutta to gain the prize that he was after. With the girl that he had captured, he had given her a living quarters within Fortress Vader, allowing her to heal leaving her in isolation for several days. In between such times Kyrel was on missions either of great importance, or to further his own agenda within the First Order. Often beginning to experiment with the idea of what it means to be a Knight of Ren following the disappearance of the Supreme Leader. It was only a few days after the events when he had gained the news that the girl had been healed, and supposed that he would make himself known to her.

When arriving on the fiery world once more, it had been completely turned into a First Order holdout, flags reign from the fortress city of The Forge, to Mustafar's own capital. Unlike the traditional symbol of the First Order, a red fist was showing to rise from the thorns. As if it was Kyrel's own coat of arms. As if it showed the strength and will of those that dare call themselves First Order in such trying times.

Kyrel approached her room carefully, with a droid stepping out, speaking in a cold and machine tone. "My lord, it seems that she is at peak health." Kyrel nodded as the droid went back to the medbay. Looking at the girl who days ago called her Master. Kyrel gave one look before speaking underneath the mask he wore. "Girl, I intend to make sure you reach your true potential... You must have questions, or things you wish to know. Allow me to start with this mask." He said coldly, as he placed both hands on his mask taking it off. The hiss from the mask was quick as when it was taken off. It revealed the true face of Kyrel Ren. A man who looked to be in his 30's. Young, but the dark side showed with pale skin, veins showing and blazing yellow eyes. It was as if it looked like a sickly man, yet had the composure of an individual with great power.

"Now let us talk"

[member="Sun Mei Zhen"]

Sun Mei Zhen
Post 1
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

The operation to fix her burst eardrums had been a minor one, but it had required some delicacy on the part of the medics simply because the anatomy of Mei Zhen’s ears was different than what they were used to. Nevertheless, the doctors and surgeons had done their research on Akaran anatomy and surgical techniques. The procedure went perfectly and Mei Zhen had recovered all of her hearing. The pain went away after only two days, and from there the young Kitsune was released from the medical bay and sent to her new quarters.

Inside of her quarters, she found an extensive collection of clothes waiting for her within the closet. Each garment had been laser-manufactured to perfectly fit the curvaceous proportions of her hourglass form. The quarters were far more luxurious than the meagre dormitories that most members of the Order of Ren received. The bed was very large, perhaps too large for Mei Zhen’s tiny frame. She had her own personal bathroom, complete with a bathtub, a mirror, a sink, and many compartments which were loaded with various lotions, perfumes, makeup, and hair products. They had even thought of the specialized shampoos, conditioners, gels, and sprays which Mei Zhen needed in order to keep the fur on her nine tails looking fluffy and healthy.

Mei Zhen immediately took advantage of the amenities to freshen herself up after her stay in the medical bay. Years of discipline had ingrained into her a sense of vanity which had developed into instinct. She couldn’t go out without wearing a full face of makeup. Every morning, she spent at least an hour maintaining her skin and hair. When she heard that the Master of Ren was returning, she made sure that she was ready. The Kitsune had decided to wear a white dress which had a pair of slits to bare the creamy skin of her thighs. Gold heels interlaced with glitter adorned her tiny feet, while her nails were done in a long stiletto style and painted with cyan polish.

When the Master of Ren arrived, he would find his prize seated at the edge of the bed with her legs crossed at the thigh. Her breath caught within her chest when she finally saw his face. The man was handsome, but he seemed weathered and almost sickly. Even so, she knew how much his appearance belied his true power. A pair of striking yellow eyes glared seemingly glared deep into her soul as he spoke. A subtle sense of dread and eeriness came over her when the mask came off.

That was the dark side.

Mei Zhen took a deep breath and covered her mouth. She had no idea what to say to the man or what he planned for her. However, in spite of her initial feelings of discomfort, she wanted to make herself useful to him beyond just acting as a pretty face. She had learned martial arts under the tutelage of her old trainers. In spite of her diminutive size, Mei Zhen wanted to fight.

“Master...I want to join the Order of Ren.” Mei Zhen began. “I may not have the Force, but...I can fight and I very much wish to do so.” She paused and took a deep breath. “Would you be willing to have me?”

When the girl desired to join the Order of Ren, it was a surprise to be sure, but it had fit in perfectly with what the Ren would be, at the height of it's power it had the power of a dozen Force Users, and now it was nothing more than fragmented divided and broken of course. Now Kyrel hoped to change that, as even he did not want to be the last of the Knights of Ren of course. So a new measure would be taken by using Non Force Users. For they would be instilled with the beliefs of Sieger and even more so having the combat prowess and skills against the likes of that of the Jedi.

"If you wish to join the Ren I grant it, even more so it will not be easy. What Force Users can acquirre you must show me you can do more. Be better than what normally someone with the Force can do. Has this stopped people from being better than those with the Force. No, after all the Mandalorians are such, and I believe you can... Tell me who you are I wish to know, and what you can offer me?"

While he had known very little of prize he had captured, he was eager to learn even more of her. Pulling a chair close to him, he watched her carefully, she had a thing for more revealing clothes from the look of it. Hopefully he would break her out of such habits when bringing her into the Knights of Ren, for what he would produce from the new generation, if not contributions to such a generation. Would be greatness itself, and even he would know that. Watching her closely as he awaited an answer.

[member="Sun Mei Zhen"]

Sun Mei Zhen
Post 2
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

And so, Mei Zhen took a deep breath and told the Dark Lord about herself. She spoke of her family, who had sold her only a few days after she was born when they realized that their nine-tailed daughter could make them rich if they were to find the right slaver to sell her too. Unfortunately, Mei Zhen knew very little about them, but she had learned that they had started a large business on Akarui which produced communications technology. Through that business, they had managed to build upon and significantly increase the fortune they had received through the sale of Mei Zhen. Her parents were among the richest people on Akarui, but there was a tinge of anger in Mei Zhen’s voice when she spoke of them.

After that, the young Kitsune spoke of how she had spent her entire life training to act as a slave for a wealthy master. Her trainers had taught her the arts of seduction, dance, courtly etiquette, beauty, and statecraft. In truth, they had been preparing her to rule as Empress of Akarui as a slave queen to a mysterious master. It was expected that the winner of her auction would seek to utilize her to take control of Akarui. The Akaran people believed firmly in the divinity of those in possession of nine tails. As such, any ruler, warlord, or sovereign who sought to rule over Akarui would find that having Mei Zhen in their possession would be a great boon to their cause. However, the recent ascension of Empress Taiyo to the Akaran throne had thrown a wrench in the plans of the Hutts who had wanted to sell her.

Finally, Mei Zhen told the Master of Ren of her skill in martial arts. With such a young queen sitting on the Akaran throne, it was unlikely that Mei Zhen would be able to ascend even within her lifetime. As such, She felt compelled to discover something else to dedicate herself to, and the Order of Ren provided exactly the opportunity that she desired.

In spite of her inability to feel or manipulate the Force, Mei Zhen sought to become a Master of Ren. The Kitsune felt that could stop her in her quest to accomplish that goal, as long as she honed her body, disciplined herself, and chased perfection in every task set before her.

As the girl spoke, he saw many similarities between both himself and who stood before her. He was a slave of a different sort however, a servant of the First Order. Once the servant of the Supreme Leader. Bound to serve him, or his life be forfeit. To which he did for years, crushing the enemies of the First Order in hopes of bringing about a new age of imperial rule across the galaxy. Now with him gone, while yes he served what remained of the First Order still. He was free in a sense to carry out his own agendas among other things. She held great anger, and it would be used to his advantage when building the new generation that would call themselves Ren.

He listened carefully, not blinking an eye and barely even breathing while he listened to her tale of upbringing. He had met the Empress once, for short negotiations but following that nothing came of it. While she may never ascend to the throne she was destined for. She still had another path. One that was utmost filled with purpose, and that would be within the Order of Ren, while lifelong yes. It had been fulfilling to Kyrel to give him so much power, enough one day where his own reputation may rival that of Lord Vader himself.

After she spoke, he gave a subtle smirk. "You have been quite on a journey young one. From someone who has been used for others benefit. I do declare you a free woman. As a Ren you will have power, even though others may challenge you for such power. You will know things you have only dreamed of doing. Now since you are no longer a slave, and a guest in my dark citadel. I give you that of free will to do what you like considering you never had such a choice." He said humbly as he hoped to grant her the freedom of choice and the chance to make her own decisions.

[member="Sun Mei Zhen"]

Sun Mei Zhen
Post 3
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

“I desire to join the Order of Ren...” Mei Zhen took a deep breath and lowered herself onto her knees in front of the Dark Lord. “And to take the name, ‘Ren’.” The Kitsune spoke as she gently lowered her head to the ground. “That is what I seek to do with my freedom, Master.”

To say the least, Mei Zhen had not pictured herself joining a mysterious order of dark side warriors after the end of the auction. The circumstances of her existence had taken an unexpected direction upon being liberated from the ownership of the Hutts. She had not been bought, but rather, stolen and freed from slavery. However, with freedom came responsibility and autonomy. In truth, the young Kitsune felt that she was not ready to fully embrace those implications. Mei Zhen still could not imagine living a life without discipline and structure. If she decided to simply leave, the Kitsune knew that she would have to make it on her own in a galaxy that had little sympathy for her circumstances. No one would care about the fact that her family on Akarui was one of the wealthiest on the planet or that she had nine tails. She would have to manage her own affairs and work to maintain her livelihood, or go homeless in the dreary streets of some ecumenopolis.

With the Ren, she was guaranteed a place to stay and food to eat, in exchange for her dedication to their Order.

For Mei Zhen, it was an easy choice to make.

Kyrel didn't feel more pleased than he did so at this very moment, the girl decided that she wished to use her new found freedom. To take on a new name of course, and it was a request he couldn't deny her. For he himself remembered such a time where he sacrificed his old name for that of Kyrel Ren. Of course in show of humility and great devotion to the Supreme Leader, but now in such times as these. There was no Supreme Leaders, and the Ren were now scattered and divided with only a few remaining. As the girl decided to get on her knees. He placed a gloved hand on her head, even rubbing her ears slightly, with a satisfactory smirk on his face. He spoke in a gentle tone.

"Than I Kyrel Ren, one of the last of the Knights of Ren proclaim you no longer Sun Mei Zhen but that of Ren Mei Zhen. For on this day, your old life is burned away, as if by the fires of Mustafar unto a new life filled with purpose."

He said as if it was in a sense, a religious experience. He remembered in his own youth being able to participate in a ceremony where he arrived on the Academy of Skye to be made a Ren, his own ritual was a little more elaborate however, as he gone through various weapons, and walked along the path of jagged stones to be made a Ren. For now he had no such time for things. Looking at her he also wanted to make something else known. "I trust you like your new living quarters Ren... If you have need to see me during anytime of the day my quarters are open to you as well." He said allowing her to stand reborn as a Disciple of Ren.

[member="Sun Mei Zhen"]

Ren Mei Zhen
Post 4
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Ren Mei Zhen.

She repeated the new title within her mental space. The name of the family who had betrayed her had been discarded, but she would not forget them. When the time came, Mei Zhen knew that she would exact her revenge for their treachery. In the end, they would regret what they had done just as much as she had suffered under the heel of the Hutts.

However, even amidst the haze of her anger, she sensed an ecstatic surge of pleasure ignite within her spine when the Dark Lord caressed her ears. The hairs of each of her nine tails stood on end like barbs, while her features went beet red as blush swept over them. Her breath caught in her chest and when she tried to speak, only a stifled gasp left her lips.

First came embarrassment, but when she realized what she felt, Mei Zhen quickly decided that she wanted to feel more of that. Even so, the silent implications of the Dark Lord’s request remained unspoken between the two Ren. With a soft and gentle cough to compose herself, the Kitsune looked up to her new Master with a bashful expression across her delicate features. When the gesture came for her to rise to her feet, Mei Zhen did so, but not before opening her mouth to voice her gratitude.

“Thank you, Master of Ren.” Mei Zhen spoke. “And...I...will consider your offer, Master.” She repeated the Dark Lord’s title awkwardly as she rose to her feet. “When will I begin my training?”

He couldn't help but smirk after he had petted her ears, it was as if a look of pleasure adorned her face, and for a second he swore that her next look. Acted as if she wanted to indulge herself more, as if she was a cat or a dog in a sense. Perhaps she was after all he didn't have much experience in her species before. She arose as now a newly annointed Disciple of Ren, ready to take her first steps on what could be considered for some a dark path yes. For him, it was the same but he rose to power and to what he gained for so many years. Perhaps it would be the same for the girl.

"Your training will begin tomorrow, tonight you may do as you wish. If you have any requests that is, be it stay in here... Wander the halls. Whatever you like I leave it up to you. Tomorrow you will be pushed to limits you may not have known you ever had even. Physically, mentally, and perhaps you may make it changed than who you should be. Anything from texts based off the Jedi and Sith, to combat to prepare to face against the enemies that are to come."

He was also curious, she seemed so fragile, and yet so willful. He was excited to see what her days to come would bring, and perhaps maybe the best student he would have yet. waiting for the next answer she would give. After all for tomorrow would be a brutal day, and Kyrel would not be the most merciful master. He planned to push her to her very limits.

[member="Sun Mei Zhen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom