Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Hiss to Hiss them all

Well. Why not. She's been around for a while and is by far my most active and loved character.

So what do you guys have to say about Val'Ryss Zankarr aka Darth Hauntruss. The works -the good the bad the ugly.

I, personally, think this character is awesome. She is methodical, cold-hearted, and downright scary sometimes...everything I enjoy! Other than that, my character looks forward to working more with yours.

p.s. still need to add a whip.

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Oh, this character... <_<

:p

She's great! Very ruthless, but also an intelligent and manipulative Sith Lady that strikes me as one of the best Sith characters on this site. Very Sith-like while not being a heavy-handed stereotype that kills someone in every post for no reason just to show the reader she's the villain. That is what I really like about how you play her; she comes off as a threatening villain naturally, without many of the tropes that usually surround such characters.

What I also really love about her is that you show she is not only a Sith, but also a person. While you don't do into such extremes as myself when I really try to humanize the Sith through Veles, Hauntruss is much more than an incarnation of evil so many Sith are. She is cold, yes, sometimes cruel, but one can still feel this Sith Lady is a person, a character with character, a unique being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom