Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Hell of an Escape

So since the previous plot kind of got snuffed, Zane is currently still a slave to whom I can assume is some kind of mad scientist. My goal for Zane is to get him to break out, but whether if it is due to somebody wrecking havoc or something going wrong remains to be open. I just want him to break away from the chains and get him into roleplaying with all of you wonderful people.

NOTE: I do intend on Zane training further into the Force, so whether the character is a light sider or dark sider doesn't really matter except that if they help him escape then Zane would return the favor somehow.

Often looking for threads, could see some possible characters being involved whether intentionally or not. So, I have some possible characters who could be involved in different potential positions here. I have more characters than this but am putting the ones that are either not busy or don't have too much going on, and might fit. I am sorry, this is long. So you could just look at one and go 'eh, nevermind' and that's perfectly fine. I just have a lot of potential characters for stuff lol.

Ardon Ardon is a smuggler. He is technically (very slightly) force sensitive. This would mostly be limited to just breaking him out and maybe doing some other interactions, he's definitely against slavery and would be willing to try and help if he saw something he could help with. He does have a problem with talking due to an injury resulting in cybernetics requirements.

Walker Walker : So amusingly, this is exactly the type of person who would have captive humans for testing purposes. He is a madman alchemist/biologist. However, since he's a little loopy, it's plenty feasible he'd cause havoc for another scientist if only because they irritated him for some reason or he thought they had something he wanted. He might let Zane go, or simply tell him to bring him something of value for letting him lose. He might be willing to teach him some things, but it'd be a loose teaching position. Almost a 'For each time you bring me something of sufficient value, I'll teach you something of value.'

Salis Salis Somewhat dependent on the scientist either being a criminal or having no political ties (while a bit nuts herself, Salis avoids causing political issues as she's technically a major in the Zweihander Union). Salis is a dark sider, used to be a sith, and absolutely loves fighting. However she's slowly grown a little bit more of a sense of morality, internally that is. Her philosophy doesn't match as that's still basically 'do whatever works out for me.' It's entirely plausible she could hear about the scientist and feel an urge to help the people inside and just... do that. Or just try and cause havoc for him because that's what she does. Unlike Walker she wouldn't necessarily actually ask much from Zane and would be perfectly happy to teach him when she has time, though her knowledge is quite limited to the dark side.

Vaya Vaya or Tek Tek looped these two because similar potential strategies. Normally neither are getting much use, but they could end up being captured and then in a situation with Zane and then try and get out. Both are force sensitive, but neither know much about it. Tek's a far better fighter of the two but Vaya has an influence over animals which could prove interesting depending on where they get trapped.

Rocho Rocho or Kat Kenrid Kat Kenrid : Again a case of similar situations. Both are bounty hunters, Kat being the more moral of the two. Mainly works if he has a bounty on his head. Rocho would do it just for a little extra credits. Probably doubts he's a challenge. And Kat would do it because she absolutely hates anyone with slaves having been one herself. So without a bounty, Kat could still be involved. Rocho could teach him somewhat about the force, but probably would do it with a sort of 'Use it to pay me back because you can't right now' or 'Help me on a job and it's fine.' . I need to update Kat, but she's learned somewhat in the force. She could (and gladly would) get him onto the right track but is no master of it.

Last I can think might work is Civ Civ or Xos Xos . Both are light side masters, though with Xos being far more powerful/in tune, having many visions that are what I use to guide him to various rp's. It's entirely plausible he had a vision that guided him to aid Zane for whatever reason. Xos helps just about whoever he can and is probably my kindest character who has the greatest internal desire to help others. Civ however is a Jedi, also very much on the 'I want to help but will fight if forced' he's more an archeologist and historian than anything else. He'd help, but would probably try and do so discreetly. Xos would have more trouble being discreet, as while he's strong in the force. His abilities are generally a little less quiet than Civ's. Xos would very freely teach Zane about the light side. He's extremely trusting by instinct which is something he has mostly gotten over, but still has issues with at times. Civ might teach, but he'd be a little more hesitant at first I'd wager. That said, while I intend to keep both of these characters available. Neither is often used so as an outright master/student thing probably wouldn't go well. I just find they don't work out for me often.

Honestly I have been toying with the idea of maybe nudging Zane towards the path of Light, so while I do want him to train with a Jedi or at least good intentions force user if you feel more comfortable playing as Ardon or Kat then I'm all for it.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Elysium Empire would gladly break you out.

We have a mad scientist, Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein , who could probably Be the one imprisoning you. We can have him release you. We also have a few force users that need a teacher, and potentially one that needs students (though that isn't 100% confirmed yet)...I'll tag them ((One of them looking for a master is me))

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun GreyJedi GreyJedi

Honestly I have been toying with the idea of maybe nudging Zane towards the path of Light, so while I do want him to train with a Jedi or at least good intentions force user if you feel more comfortable playing as Ardon or Kat then I'm all for it.
Kat or Ardon are both easy ones to go with if you want. Of the two Kat's probably easier since she already has a hatred for slavery and would be on the lookout for it.

If you want to go for Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and the Elysium Empire (and not have Kat involved) I actually do have Cruk Tuk Cruk Tuk who could be involved due to be an ally of the Empire. He is force sensitive but he's not liable to be teaching anyone so you'd have to go for one of the others. That and he's almost certainly not light side.

Well that'll be one way of getting him into a faction, and yeah that can work for the scientist. Originally not much information was given so it's pretty open on a lot of things. It's just Zane was basically kept for testing purposes in some way that Zane wouldn't understand.

Swapping over to Cruk in that case. Cruk would most likely be here cause violence is apparently quite a thing for Geonosians, and if there was a mission that the empire was up to it'd be reasonable he'd be interested in joining. I would bring in geonosian npc's but I haven't made any yet.

So now I suppose it's dependent on how y'all want to go from here.

Awesome! Looks like someone else already got started with you, time to figure out exactly where I fit in. Since I don't know the full plan yet of the Elysium, I may go with a sort of semi-starter and see who else in this group responds.

Probably should do that tomorrow.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Oh ok, I had thought it was a breakout so that's good. So I can still get Cruk set up as if he's waiting to start causing problems or something. May use some droids, unsure. Really need to start making some geonosian NPC's.

Well, Heath will probably just waltz in and order Doc to release the man. Doc answers to Heath (Kinda). The main issue is, will Doc hold it against Heath for taking his experiment away?

For you, I'm unsure how you could be involved. Maybe your droids are providing security for Doc or Heath in case things go south, or maybe you are there to watch Doc do this experiment as it's for you somehow?

Well, Heath will probably just waltz in and order Doc to release the man. Doc answers to Heath (Kinda). The main issue is, will Doc hold it against Heath for taking his experiment away?

For you, I'm unsure how you could be involved. Maybe your droids are providing security for Doc or Heath in case things go south, or maybe you are there to watch Doc do this experiment as it's for you somehow?
That's plausible, not like geonosians haven't been involved in biological stuff in the past so it could be that he's there to see the progress perhaps for a type of potential stim or adrenal or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom