Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Fire, Two Fire, Red Fire, Blue Fire (Cobalt)

Pyro

P
Pyro considered her options for one second before she decided, showing the decision with a flirtatious grin.

"What the heck, why not, but you'll have to convince me further if you want to get me off planet."

Pyro slipped out of his grasp and started walking towards the mining facility that was close by, stopping and looking back at @Cobalt.

"No one will hear us there, it's abandoned, come on!"

Cobalt

And Everything is Blue, like him.
Cobalt jokingly stuck his tongue out as he followed Pyro down to her abandoned hiding spot.

"I dunno if that's something I wanna hear from a girl who was trying to stab me a couple minutes ago."

He laughed and sped up a little to keep pace with her as they walked. The blue fire-user was trying to figure a few things out in his head. Firstly, he was trying to wrap his head around how anybody could possibly want to capture such a cute girl, no matter how destructive she could get. Next was simply the fact that he had never learned that blue fire was different from the orange kind. He'd always assumed that they were the same, when apparently blue fire was hotter. He looked at his new friend curiously.

"Pyro... did you ever create different colors of fire, before? Like... hotter fires?"

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro laughed and continued walking.

"Yea, I can see why." Pyro lead the way into the old facility and to the control room, which has been turned into a sort of living space.

"I've created white fire before, which I believe is the hottest, but that was at my awakening. I haven't since then, unfortunately."

Rummaging through one of the crates, Pyro pulled out some nutrition bars and held one of to [member="Cobalt"] if he wanted one.

"Have you ever created different colors of fire?"

Cobalt

Cobalt smiled as he took the nutrition bar and bit into it. It actually tasted pretty good. Better than the stuff he'd eaten at that spaceport before. It also had chocolate in it, which made him like it more. As he munched on the snack, he spread his hands out in front of him and made fire appear. As usual, it was blue.

"I've been making nothing but blue fire as long as I can remember. I don't think I can even change the temperature enough to make it orange or white."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"Interesting, so you are also a Fire-Shaper?" Pyro also set her hand on fire, the flame orange-red as she had always made it, and touched the blue fire, slowly heating her's up until the color matched. Looking at the new color of fire, Pyro's face became somber and her eyes looked far off.

"When I first woke up, my first sense was curiosity of the people in front of me, the next fear, because I fell like a toddler. My legs were weak and I couldn't even stand up, much less walk. If I hadn't learned to walk normally..." She trailed off, lost in thought.

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

"If you hadn't, they'd have dissected you to figure out why. Trust me, plenty of that happens on Cernunnos, too. Experimentation on so-called 'lesser beings' is more than legal there. And, well... there's no choosing how your parents act, either."

Cobalt extinguished a hand and extended it to pat Pyro's shoulder. He was considered weak in the Force by most of his race's standards. Many self-taught Cernun peasants could use it in more ways than he'd managed to in thirty years of professional training. Just another reason to chalk the prince up as a failure, right?

"I'm not that unusual. I'm possibly the weakest of all the nobility on my planet. Can't fight with the Force, can't do more than summon fire."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro chuckled sadly.

"No, they would have killed me and started from scratch." The sad reality of her life as a Sithspawn that was expendable. She listened to his story and marveled how he also wasn't as skilled as most other force users.

"So we're practically the same on fighting standards. I also can only use the Force to summon fire. I can't imagine, though, being shunned by my brothers and sisters. That must have been hard for you." Pyro smiled and extinguished her fire as well.

They sat in silence for a bit before suddenly she brightened up and her smile turned sly.

"I don't think I got your name, and how are going to persuade me to leave this planet?"

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

"I didn't have siblings, or friends... And no matter how I sounded with all the smooth-talking and flirting and everything..."

Cobalt smiled, a little bit embarrassed, as his tail wrapped around Pyro yet again. It was a sign of affection he hadn't really felt towards anybody except this strange girl who'd tried to kill him.

"Sitting down and actually talking to girls makes me seriously nervous... Like how I am right now, so freaking nervous that I'm hugging you with my tail and I totally forgot to tell you my name is Cobalt. Er... I dunno why I mentioned this?"

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"Cobalt is a very nice name, and your cute when your nervous." Pyro's face flushed pink with embarrassment.

"D-did I just say that out loud? Heh. I've, uh, never really talked to boys other than my brothers, so I'm also a little nervous too." Pyro mentally slapped herself and smiled nervously, aware that [member="Cobalt"] 's tail was hugging her again.

Cobalt

"Cute when I'm nervous? How could I possibly be cute when I'm nervous?"

Cobalt's ears turned completely red as he sat up and looked at Pyro. She was adorable. He'd already said that before, but then she'd tried to kill him, and now she was smiling at him and he wanted to say it again. Or maybe not say it. He nudged over a bit to sit next to her and dropped his hand next to hers.

"I think I like you a little, phoenix girl..."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro blushed fiercely and smiled nervously. She'd just tried to kill this guy and now they were either crushing hard or falling in love. Talk about tough love. Pyro tried to say something, but was so nervous she just caught on fire. She was flattered and flustered by [member="Cobalt"] 's words and just sat there smiling and blessing like an idiot.

Cobalt

Cobalt finally just gave up when he saw Pyro set herself on fire. He couldn't not say she was adorable. She absolutely was. His hands came up and he wrapped his arms around her, squeezing gently.

"You're completely adorable, Pyro. Seriously."

He smiled and blushed a little as he hugged her. She really was the cutest girl he'd ever met. His tail unwrapped from around her and started wagging in the air happily. This felt good.

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro kept trying to talk, but when [member="Cobalt"] hugged her she gave up and hugged back, any words that came out were stuttered.

"Th-thanks, y-your adorable too? Oh f-feth, wh-what am I-i saying?" She kept sputtering on, no doubt just making her blush even more. She let Cobalt hug her, knowing she'd probably kill anyone else that tried to do that, excluding her siblings.

Cobalt

Cobalt laughed a little bit, relaxing as he hugged Pyro. He didn't blame her for feeling embarrassed, but he was going to do his best to make sure she didn't anymore. He lightly tapped her nose while his smile became a little bit teasing.

"Calm down. I'm not going to tease you about liking me. I bet I'll find plenty of other things to joke about."

He gently brought her down to rest her head on his shoulder and smiled more warmly again.

"You got anything you wanna tease me about, Pyro?"

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"Not that I can think of.." Pyro couldn't think of anything and she tried desperately to regain her lost senses. She let her head rest on his shoulder for a bit.

"What's it like out there? Beyond Mustafar? I haven't left its surface in two years, and I forgotten what it looks like among the stars."

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

"Out in the stars? It's quiet, serene, and beautiful... The humming of a spaceship's engine lulls me to sleep most nights..."

Cobalt found his fingers gently trailing through Pyro's hair as he smiled at her again.

"Space is amazing, but the weird things that happen on other planets are fun. Especially in cities. People like you and me go totally unnoticed all the time."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"Amazing.."

Pyro's eyes started to close as [member="Cobalt"] petted her and talked of the other planets. She started to glow slightly, giving off heat.

"You mean that I could leave the planet and practically go unnoticed?"

Cobalt

"Yeah. And it's easier to avoid bounty hunters if you're not on the same planet all the time."

Cobalt felt his tail curl around Pyro again, and he sighed happily.

"'Course, you don't have to come with me. Ships land and take off from here pretty often."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"So I could visit you on your planet sometime?" An innocent little question to ask, but one that might decide the future for Pyro and Cobalt. She perked up suddenly as if remembering something.

"How long are you planning to stay on Mustafar?"

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

"I... don't like Cernunnos much. Being a prince is like asking to be mobbed all the time. I could suck it up long enough for you to see all the cool stuff and stay in a palace for a while, though."

Cobalt smiled when he saw Pyro perk up. Wow, she was so cute... He nuzzled her cheek a little bit.

"As for staying, I can hang around for a couple of weeks. I'm enjoying myself, already."

[member="Pyro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom