Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Fire, Two Fire, Red Fire, Blue Fire (Cobalt)

Pyro

P
Butterflies flapped in Pyro's stomach when Cobalt nuzzled her, and nuzzled back.

"Well then, do you have a place to stay? I have more than enough room here." Living alone in an all-but-abandoned mining facility meant that Pyro had more than enough room to house all of her siblings plus a guest or two.

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

And Everything is Blue, like him.
Cobalt looked around a little bit, then smiled at Pyro.

"I can definitely stay here, as long as it's not awkward for you. Not like I'm so hot on the idea of staying with my guards, anyway."

He suddenly had an idea, and his ears perked up at the thought of it.

"Why don't you show me around a bit? This seems like an interesting place to live."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"Oh! An adventure! I haven't been everywhere in here yet." Loving the idea, Pyro jumped down, grabbed a few more ration bars, Cobalt's hand, and raced out the doors

"This is going to be so much fun!" Pyro led Cobalt down some stairs to a barely lit corridor. If she had been alone, Pyro would've never come down here, to the places where there was practically no light except for maybe a few flickering or still working lamps. Pyro's glow illuminated their close surroundings, but not the way in front of them.

"Ready?"

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

Cobalt smiled as Pyro led him by the hand. She looked so happy when she looked at him again.

"Ready, Firecat."

This place looked a little decrepit, with the very few lights that still worked flickering. If Pyro hadn't lived here, he would've advised against coming anywhere that looked like this... But then, what could a monster in the basement do to a pair of riled-up flaming people? Probably not much.

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro started cautiously making her way down the corridor. Soon they were racing through the halls and looking through every door they found until they came to the next stairwell. Pyro smiled at Cobalt before shouting out and racing down the steps.

"I can smell fresh air down here! Let's go!" A wise friend once told her to follow her nose, and that's exactly what she was doing. Following her nose.

Left. Right. Right. Left. Stairway? Nope, left again. Down the hallway. Big door.

Then, realizing she couldn't hear Cobalt anymore, Pyro looked behind her to see if he had been able to keep up.

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

Cobalt grinned at Pyro as she ran off in whatever direction she seemed to be interested in. There certainly was the vague smell and feeling of fresh air moving through the hallway. With a quick running start, and a huge jump down those stairs she'd been running on, he followed her. He lit his horns on fire again, just to see where he was going. When he caught up, he took her hand again.

"Big old door, here. Not creepy at all."

His joke was made obvious by the fact that his tail was waving happily through the air, as opposed to the slower movement that would've kept him balanced in case of an attack. He gave Pyro a little wink and took the lead, this time, bringing her towards the door with him.

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
"Yea.. Let's check it out!" Slowly pushing the doors aside, Pyro gasped at what the room held.

"This isn't a mining facility."

Geonosis_droid_foundries.jpg

The droid foundry lay in disuse and many of the machines were broken and hanging at odd angles. There were centuries old Separatist droids in the middle of being made.

"This is a droid factory from the war between the Separatists and Republic, but how is this still even able to stand? It should've collapsed centuries ago."

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

Cobalt grabbed Pyro's other hand and grinned as he turned to face her. This was just so cool! His tail reached out to grab a droid arm that seemed to be from a B-1.

"Firecat, this is amazing! The structures that held it up against the lava must've protected it when it sunk down here!"

He spun her around, laughing.

"It's like a museum."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro laughed as Cobalt spun her around. What a find this was! She was so excited if she had a tail like Cobalt's she was sure it would be waving hard enough to fly with.

"It would seem that way! What should we see first?" She hopped onto one of the assembly lines and held out her hand to Cobalt to help him up.

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

Cobalt easily jumped up after Pyro as she stood and looked around the place. A fangy grin appeared on his face as he picked her up and swung her around so she was riding piggyback.

"Heh. Point the way, Firecat."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Suddenly finding herself on Cobalt's she laughed in surprise and pointed down the conveyer belt.

"Let's go that way Cobalt!" She giggled like a little kid and held on tight.

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

Cobalt laughed as the conveyer belt carried them through the factory, looking around in awe. He reached up a hand to pat her arm as they rode along.

"Oh, this is cool."

Pyro

P
"Wow!"

Pyro looked around and laughed in amazement.

"This thing has been here since before the Second Galactic Civil War! Cobalt, we have our own little secret now." She laughed even more, filling the echoing hall with a merry, bright sound. Pyro and Cobalt continued down the conveyor belt for a while longer, exploring to their hearts content.

"So what do we do now?"

[member="Cobalt"]

Cobalt

Cobalt grinned, gently setting Pyro down on the conveyor belt with him. His tail immediately wrapped itself around her, along with one of his arms.

"Weeeeeeell... I don't know. Normally, I'd take the girl to lunch affter the museum, but the two of us might blow up the place at the spaceport."

He made a noise that sounded a little bit like purring, then leaned his head on her shoulder.

[member="Pyro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom