Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Born to Fly...

"Oh feth this!" Bryce was pissed, yet again another creature of the female variety had just sided against him.

"Are you serious! I mean what the kark..."

Furious he paced back and forth till the Starr appeared from a nearby cliff and was now hovering meters away from the group weapons warm.

"Who am I really, I'm the shebhole who keeps getting played by a pretty pair of brown eyes. The guy who instead of getting thanked for his kindness has a girl run up a tab then split on him. Get her shebs into trouble, has me to bail her out for what? To have her Xeno friend to threaten his life just because he uses a karking light saber? You want to know who I am, I'm the captain of forty meters of life-saving equipment or kinetic death. So the choice is your's.
You can either have your friends holster their
karking sound cannons or be responsible for their slaughter. I would much rather we be friends but right now I'm a guy who has been used WAY too many times and has about had it, Aly..."

[member="Alyija Derith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom