Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Born to Fly...

Life was funny, you could have one of the fastest ships in the galaxy and still get stuck in customs. Seriously, it was late, karking o'dark thirty late and still he was waiting on clearance to leave. I mean how long does it take to process some Moli fruit anyhow?

"Kark it, I'm out! Alexia you got the bridge." BB said leaving the bridge.

If they were gonna take all night to do some stupid "health checks" then he was gonna "check" the nightlife on this dust ball for any signs of fun. As he left the more machined lines of the hanger he entered a series of organically carved rock tunnels. Interesting the native people of the world must be tunnelers. Making a mental note to study more of the local architecture made his way to a more populated part of the settlement, one he hoped would at least have a place to score some good grub and possibly a stiff drink.

[member="Alyija Derith"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Night on Geonosis was cold. The planet was stuck between the blistering heat of the day and frozen chill of the night. Alyija was used to the planet's extremities by now but even so it a climate humans were not meant to thrive in. The settlement and mines had some rudimentary in-built heating and cooling systems which the miners often cursed for being ineffective but out here it became clear just how vital those systems were.

Alyija shivered as she approached the meeting point, rubbing her hands and chest for good measure. He'll be here, the girl thought to herself. He has to be.

Sure enough, her night vision picked up a creature hidden amongst the rocks. The untrained eye, even with the protective night vision goggles, would be unlikely to spot the camouflaged figure whose dusty brown-red skin colour and jagged figure was perfect for concealing itself in the craggy rocks of the cliff side.

"Gelzo," she called out to the Geonosian who began to stir on her approach.

The insectoid creature made an angry burst of clicking sounds.

"Sorry, alright, alright. I'll keep it down. No names," she replied with an unseen eye roll. Granted it was highly unusual for members of the Geonosian hive to speak to outsiders without the authority of their leaders and here Gelzo was in secret asking for a favour. Even so the location they picked was a remote cliff far away from either of their people so it was incredibly unlikely they'd be overheard.

Gelzo picked a holo device he'd been keeping on the floor behind him and beckoned the young girl closer. The two were then illuminated by the red glow of the holo. "This is what your people stole," the Geonosian clicked.

Alyija watched the oval shape rotate on the holo in front of her. There looked to be nothing particularly remarkable about it. "Um, is that some kinda gemstone?"

Gelzo fluttered his wings slightly, a Geonosian gesture akin to a human shaking their head. "Something of far greater significance to our people. Something we are considering an attack to retrieve."

"Whoa," Alyija drew back. "That's... pretty extreme. They're just miners, Gelzo." The Geonosian didn't respond, instead staring back into her face. "Which the hive knows meaning it'll be a massacre..." more and more details began to fit together, "...and your people will look like monsters." A twang of sympathy arose from Alyija's chest. The Geonosian population was barely beginning to stabilise after the great catastrophe centuries ago. She'd heard the Geonosian legends of The Great Clone War, how the Geonosians had fought for their freedom against a tyrannical empire and their mystical 'Jedi cult'. How the war was lost and a genocide or holocaust of unimaginable scale had devastated their once prosperous people. Even today most of the planet remains empty and one unlucky or wrong move could spell extinction for the entire race. This could be that wrong move. Attacking a settlement could bring galactic police wannabes or mercenaries hired by grieving relatives to bring them down.

"Why can't you just try, you know, talking to them? It's not hard. 'Hey give us the rock back please', 'sure thing'. See? Easy. Try it," Alyija sighed.

"The Archduke does not-"

"Does not trust the word of outsiders, I know, I know. They're pretty scummy people but even for this?" Alyija sighed once more. "I'm just talking to myself here," she clarified to Gelzo.

"We have no reason to trust outsiders," Gelzo met her gaze, "but I think we can trust one."

Grinning, Alyija wrapped an arm across Gelzo's shoulder. "Aw shucks, I love you too, buggy-boo." For all their coldness, Geonosians had never been shy about physical contact. Alyija assumed it was something to do with the close quarters living the insectoid species grew up in. The rough, pointed exoskeleton hardly made Geonosians the most huggable creatures but Alyija had always enjoyed the contact nonetheless, it was more than the miners who raised her had ever given.

"Time runs short," Gelzo warned shutting off the holo. "Your leader has what we need."

"The foreman... right," Alyija began formulating a strategy in her mind. "I'll grab it and bring it to the hive as soon as I can!" Gelzo made a click of approval. Turning back towards her dusty land speeder, Alyija nodded at her usual friend.

It was about a standard hour later Alyija arrived back at the mining settlement. Perimeter security was easy to avoid, she'd worked on most of the droids and various security systems themselves at somepoint and worked out their weaknesses, she'd even added a few for her to exploit just for occasions like this, however there was one thing she'd not accounted for.

"Curfew is in effect, brat!" A strong hand grabbed her shoulder from behind and pulled her goggles over her head as she approached the living quarters of the settlement.

Alyija cringed internally. The voice belonged to one of harshest security guards, everyone called him Lazyeye on account of his, well, lazy eye. He was not supposed to be on duty tonight.

"Been off to see the bugs again, haven't you? Disgusting," he spat.

You're not such a looker yourself, if I was on a blind date I'd be happier to see Gelzo waiting for me than you, Alyija resisted to urge to say this outloud knowing it would be counterproductive and instead worked on a strategy to get rid of him. Maybe owe him a favour or convince him that stopping the drunken brawling in the nearby tavern would be more worth his while... Then a figure appeared walking in their direction from the supply pick up and drop off area.

There were voices coming from up ahead. Angry ones if he was reading them correctly. As BB walked out of the supply pick up and drop off tunnel he found he was in fact quite right. A security guard of some sort was giving a younger woman a rough time of it. Dressed in an ill-fitted uniform, that looked to be at least a size or so too small for him, he seemed intent to give this girl the business for some minor transgression he was sure.

"Force, don't you people have anything better to do!?" BB directed to the guard.

As he spun around BB noted his eye issues and quickly read from his mental state he was just as karking pathetic as BB had first believed.

"No, look over here at me buddy. You're over here lighting this girl up for what being out too late I bet. Meanwhile, I'm stuck here waiting on your karking friends to finish "processing" my ship, whatever that poodoo means."

BB wasn't normally this aggressive with the local constables but his patents was running very thin and seeing a guy get his jollies off of intimidating a smaller woman had just set him off. Before he continued with his tirade he took a quick second to get a better look at the girl. She was a bit of a cutie, tussled brown hair and rough around the edges. Giving her a quick wink, he tried to give off the impression like he had this before continuing to tear into the man.

"Here, I'm right in front of you buddy. Stop looking over to the left and focus. My friends pay your bossing good credits to keep this shadow port open and running properly for us. By properly I mean when we need stuff, you help out and not tie one of out medical ships down in karking red tape. No here is what I need you to do. Stop it with all this silly arguing and tell your boss Doctor Bantam is rightly cross about these delays. He needs to get his sheves in gear and get my karking fruit out of hock so I can be on my way. And so help me if you come back and tell me some of it was lost for testing..."

BB didn't finish his sentence instead he just stared at the man and called upon a little force fury to unsettle the man and get his point across. Without a word the security office backed off before walking toward the supply pick up and drop off, to help speed things along BB hoped. After he left BB turned his attention back to the woman and smiled after allowing his fury to subside.

"That should keep him busy for a bit, names BB, you from around here? Cause I'm in dire need of something to eat."

[member="Alyija Derith"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Ha! That was satisfying! Alyija thought to herself as she watched Lazyeye scurry off. The man is a miserable waste, ignoring actual disorder because the people involved in that can actually fight back. Turning a blind eye if you will. Alyija grinned at her own mind's wit before immediately guilting herself. I shouldn't make fun of him for something he can't help like that. Should be for something he can help, like being a pile of... crap! That guy!

Alyija suddenly realised this stranger, an off-worlder, was addressing her. Not only had he helped her with her security issue but now he was actually talking to her? If any off-worlders were unlucky enough to have to stop off here they usually kept to themselves but here was a young man being... friendly?

Now's my chance! Make a good impression! Alyija thought of how to impress the man, 'thanks for the help back there but it was no sweat, I had that covered' the Alyija in her head was coolly saying.

"You're an off-worlder! And you just swooped in from nowhere to help me and wrecked that guy! That's so damn cool, like a holo story!" The real Alyija blurted out bouncing up and down on the spot like a hyperactive child. You blew it, she thought to herself. First time talking to an off-worlder, like actually talking talking and you do that. There was no sense stopping now though. Alyija circled the newcomer, taking in every part of his apperance as she bombarded him with questions. "Where are you from? Does everyone dress like that there? And talking with that accent? What's your ship like? How many planets have you been to? Why do you need all these buckles? Is it true there's more than nine whole species in the galaxy? I know, like, six! Wait your name is BB? Isn't that, like, a droids name? Are you a super advanced droid? Is that why your skin is kinda green?"

Alyija paused to catch her breath then realised she'd not answered the man's own question. "Ahh er, sorry. I mean I'm Aly, well, Alyija but people call me Aly and yes I'm a Geonosian. I mean, no, I'm human but, er, I live here."

Alyija glanced around at the nearby area. It was kinda late but the cantena will be open, tomorrow wasn't a work day for most of the miners so the cantena was open late for drunken festivities and late meals. "Food, yep. Follow me, if you want to. There's a cantena a short walk away, can get a little rough but I'm sure you'll be fine. You seem like you can handle yourself."

Alyija spun on her heels. This might just work out, she thought to herself, showing an off-worlder around gives me an excuse to be in there. THe foreman usually hangs out there, I can grill him for information. Alyija did a quick check to make sure this BB was still following her.

"I hope you like miner's rations!" She grinned back at him, slighty more confident now her mind was refocused.

Force, this girl was more high strung than he was. With questions coming at him faster than anti-speeder fire he began to make a mental note of everything asked, and boy it was a lot. OK her name is Aly and she's a Geonosian, kark they have changed from their species file, oh there we go hyperactive human. Girl after my own heart, I think?.. OK, food she knows of a cantina, good stuff because I'm hungry as hell, what wait,rations, that poodoo won't do....

"Woooow, slow down cutie. We got time I think, don't need to talk about everything on the first date and all."

BB was kidding about the date thing, sort of anyhow. It never hurt to flirt with a pretty girl and BB was never one to miss out on a little innocent romance. He was a gentleman however and never pushed the issue farther than it should. That said, he was usually more than willing to explore such things given he was still a seventeen, well almost eighteen-year-old man after all.

"OK to answer those in order,
Biitu by way of Taris;
No, I'm a little unique this way;
yeah most everyone talks a little different;
"The Starr" she is real nice, my own custom H-wing;
ah close to fifty I think;
to hold my pants up (that one is a joke);
nine, Aly there are thousands out there;
Yep Bryce Bantam, BB short;
no all organic here;
mother was Biitu so I got the skin and hair from her."

Out of breath, he paused a few moments before asking a question of his own, one he might live to regret...

"So Aly, now that you know about me, what's your story?"

[member="Alyija Derith"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

The cantina here was a little quieter than most, or so Alyija had heard. Apparently some off-world ones had live bands and dancers, here they had to make do with holograms and a radio system. It was slightly dreary with poor lighting and trails of dust and dirt left by miners all around the place. Most of the trails lead directly to the bar in the center and then departed to the stage on the far end from the entrance where a holo of a scantly dressed human woman was pole dancing.

"Welcome to the premier entertainment venue of the district!" Alyija announced dramatically with her arms extended as they entered. A few patrons glanced up from their drinks but immediately looked away. Most of them were used to Alyija's mannerisms.

"I need a drink, you want a drink? Wait are you even old enough?" Alyija cracked a half smile at her new companion before setting off towards the bar. She needed something strong for tonight. Already she'd explained most of 'her story' to BB. How she was born on some unknown world far from here, how her parents had moved here dreaming of striking it rich in the mines. Then how her parents disappeared and the mines dried up leaving the young Alyija to scrounge off the other miners and pull her weight to earn her food.

"I am not alcoholic, promise!" Alyija returned to BB with drinks in hand. "I just need these, I can handle my drink!" The foreman was sitting at the table across from them, himself rather tipsy. "Hey boss!" Alyija called him over and the thin man trudged this way. "Oh, um, sorry!" She apologised to BB, as fascinating as the man's company was, she promised her friends help as soon as possible and there might not be a better time.

As she predicted, the foreman was intrigued by the off-worlder as well and the two exchanged a few short words, it wasn't much but it was enough to distract the drunken man so Alyija could pocket his keycard and now time is the essence.

"I'd love to stay and chat, I really, really would! Honestly! But now I've gotta go! Hope I see you again before you leave!" Alyija darted upwards, necked her drinks and made towards the residential area.

Wait, what? She just stuck me with the bill... Way to go BB, suckered in by another pretty face. It was the story of his life, well that and kiling SIth Spawns and being a general nusance to his master [member="Solan Charr"]. Oh and there was helping people, running an entertainment district and well... Ok his life was more complicated than just girl troubles but to get back to the point he always seemed to fall in with ones that failed to appreciate his company it seemed.

BB was barely able to finish the drink he had been offered, kark this is rot gutt he though. Food was sub standard also, seriously rations, if he even ate a bite of those his stomach would rebel for weeks. Heading back over to the bartender he slapped more then enough for the price of the drinks and a sizeable tip. It was common policy for BB to make sure those who fed him were well paid. Keeps bad stuff from finding you he found.

So with little else to do he left the smoky and ill provisioned cantina for the tunnels, turning left he headed toward what was called the residential area. With luck he might be able to find a better place to eat and maybe some more company.

[member="Alyija Derith"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Alyija breathed deeply as she entered the foreman's hut. It, like all the other residency buildings around here, was carved into the tunnels with only one way in and out. Inside it was unremarkable, little different than any other worker's place asides from the scribbling of upcoming tasks on the far desk. A bed, wardrobe, desk and lighting were all that was here. A few pictures of a green planet on the wall and a collection of pretty gemstones in a box on the floor were all the personal affects the room had.

Alyija cracked her knuckles preparing for a long search but it didn't take long at all. An odd sense was tingling the closer she got to the bed and underneath it was where she found her prize. "Whoa..." she muttered under her breath. The holo could not do this justice. It seemed to glow a colour somewhere between white and yellow. As Alyija held it close to her chest, it seemed to sing and a calm warmth washed over her from head to toe. This was no gemstone.

"I gotta get outta here," Alyija shook herself back to reality and headed out the exit but the off-worlder from earlier was walking past at the same time and two almost collided.

"Wait... ahh," Alyija blinked up at him. "BB?" Then she glanced back at the door behind her, it had the foreman's name and rank on it, there was no pretending this was her room and no hiding the object in her hands. "Hold on, this isn't what it looks like!"

"Force Girl," BB swore as the appeared from a near back dwelling.

BB knew the office was not her's by the markings and the gleaming jem stone, guilty look and response all pointed to one thing. Grabbing ahold of her shoulder he pulled her into a small alleyway nearby so they could talk in private without any drawing a lot of attention. In his best, hushed, scolding voice BB laid into her saying.

"What the kark, are you seriously a criminal? Did I just stick my neck out for some little thief? You had better come clean and quick, or else I'm gonna drag you to security myself."

[member="Alyija Derith"]

In retrospect, it didn't look good that BB had seen her caught by security and now sneaking out of her boss's room. He was entirely justified in thinking her a criminal. Alyija searched her brain for a way out of this as he dragged her into an alleyway. She could try to stun him and make a break for it but she wasn't that strong and he didn't really deserve to be attacked after being so good to her earlier. Perhaps she could swallow her pride and flirt a way free but she hadn't had much practice at such things and had little confidence in her seductive skills.
"OK, here's the thing," she told him in a hushed whisper, deciding to trust the man. "This thing I've got here, it's not for me and it didn't belong to the foreman. At least not originally. Do you know the natives? The Geonosians? It belongs to them and I'm getting it back! If I don't they're going to take it back by force!" She searched his face for any sign of sympathy or even belief. He had to believe her.
"So actually I'm a kinda hero. Trying to stop a war and stuff. Sooo you're gonna have to let me go otherwise.. Kaboom. You, er, believe me?"

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"Hero huh?"

Either she was crazy, a karking good liar, or feth, both for that matter. Strangely though, BB kinda liked her.

"So let's say I believe you, what's you next move there savior of the masses?"

BB eagerly awaited her answer as he leaned back against the alley wall with his arms folded over his chest. Cocking his head to the side he looked questioningly at her. Whatever she was about to say should be interesting, if his interaction with her to this point was any indication, that is...

"So out with this Aly."

[member="Alyija Derith"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"Well first, you have to call me that all the time, I like it," she grinned back. BB's demeanor had relaxed so she figured he was at least giving her the benefit of the doubt. "Next step, um, sorta haven't thought that far ahead yet. Just saw an opportunity tonight and took it. Hm. Got nowhere to hide this since I don't have my own room and all so I'll have to get it to the hive tonight but it's waaay too far away to walk, I'd totally freeze to death first, so I'll have to 'borrow' a vehicle which will be kinda hard. I mean, I know how to pilot anything here but security and stuff... If they don't catch me on the way out they would on the way back and then I'd be kicked out. Then I'd probably have to live with the bugs, they're fun but not fit for human living. Have you seen what they eat? Ick." Aly realised she'd not taken a breath and had been talking at the man for far too long. Again. "Um, sorry. I'm working on it."
The girl turned to walk off, where she wasn't sure but somewhere. Then she immediately spun back on her heels and began rocking to and fro. "Heeeeey waaait. Could you help me?"

Bryce smiled at her, feth, he couldn't help himself. The girl had big brass ones and he respected that quality in a person.

"Sure kid, i'll help but you had better not be even thinking of double-crossing me. I even get a whiff of deceit and a lengthy jail time will be the least of your worries. So lets to this savior, you figure out where you want to go and I'll get you there."

It was a quick walk back to the loading area and BB found most his fruit being loaded back on board and not surprisingly full permission to leave whenever he liked. As the two walked toward "the Starr's" cargo ramp a security officer shout over to the two of them... "Hey, what is she doing out after curfew?"

"Entertainment," BB replied before walking over to the haggard man and slipping him a large bill. "If ya know what I mean."

"Sure, ok, no problem then. You two have fun." he said before slipping the credits into his pocket and leaving them be.

"Welp, you said you wanted to see my ship, so here ya go." BB said pointing for her to head inside.

[member="Alyija Derith"]

"Seriously?" Alyija looked back and forth between BB and his ship. "No seriously?" Alyija took a few cautious steps up the ramp and then dashed inside once it was clear this was no joke.
Once inside, she blinked at the sudden intensity of the ship. "I'm in a space shiiiip," she said in a sing-song voice to BB as he entered behind her. "Hold on! I need to see everything first! Then co-ordinates! That OK? Good, cool!"
"Hmm," she tried to recall what she'd read about star ships. "Is this an H wing class? If you're not careful I think you can get some fuel issues real easy with these. Oh but you actually fly this thing so I'm sure you've got it all sorted! Ignore me!" Aly blushed a little. She had no place lecturing someone on how their ship worked when she'd never set foot in one for her entire adult life. It was just so exciting! She was allowed to gush somewhat, right?

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Good grief she was a dynamo, a karking whirling dervish of energy, questions, and opinions. Still, it was probably her first time on a ship so Bryce gave her the room she needed to geek out over the whole thing. After what seemed like nearly an hour (though probably much shorter) of freaking out Aly seemed to calm down enough to engage in a somewhat normal conversation. As BB was about to talk his faithful and crotchety T7-S8E Astromech droid came rolling by and beeped something in binary about, "If that nut case even comes near my engines, I'll zap the kark out of her.." Before rolling through and back to engineering.

Getting Ali's attention he took her to the cockpit before sitting down in his command chair.

"All right, enough fan-girling. Where to oh great liberator of the Geonosians?"

[member="Alyija Derith"]

"Right, I'm calm." Alyija leaned over the controls in the cockpit. She resisted the urge to grill BB on his droid, that would come later. It was fascinating but there was work to do. Setting her prize on the co-pilot's chair and glancing outside the main window, she twiddled her thumbs. It was all starting to sink in. She was in a ship with an off-worlder getting ready for take off. Fine she wasn't going off-world yet but still!
After giving the co-ordinates to her host she spoke to him in a voice much softer and less excitable than usual, "Hey, er, BB?" She removed her goggles from her head and let her hair fly free for the first time since they met. It was still scruffy looking of course but it had never been worth the effort to tame. "I really appreciate all this help from a stranger. I'm a bit selfish, get so caught up in what's going on with me I sorta forget other people." Alyija rested her arms over the co-pilot's chair and flashed him a smile. "So tell me while we wait, what's the deal with you?"

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"I'm a helper." BB said with a smile as he looked down at a fresh moli fruit he had just pulled from his pocket. Starting to peel it the zest from the rine filled air with a sweet citrusy smell. Pulling the skin off he placed the orange fruit skin on the arm rest near to him and continued his thought.

"Always have been really, it is a curse, by burden to bare. I mean come on some has to help the galaxies young attractive women so I do that I can."

He was laying the sarcasm on thick as he flirted with Ali but he meant it all in good fun. Shooting her a goofy grin he produced another fruit and threw it over to Ali before he continued.

"Seriously I was a little nobody only two years ago. But that is then [member="Jorus Merrill"] gave me a chance, a mission to prove myself and kark it if I didn't take the huttball and run with it. So it only seems fair to pay it forward. Put someone else in the game and see how they do. Helping people is the right of every living thing, but it is also a challenge..."

"Found another stray?" Alexia says as she strolls onto the bridge and takes up position at the helm.

"Pot meet kettle, Ali, meet Alexia." BB was sure his feline pilot got the reference but he was not sure if Ali would. Alexia was also a "stary" BB had picked up on Demonsgate a few months back so it was rather ironic she would refer to Ali so.

"Kitty, I programmed the cords into your station, shall we be going?"

Alexia never liked that nickname and BB knew it. He normally saved it for times when she ticket him off with her attitude and today was no exception. As the Starr began to rise BB broke off a slice of the fruit and stuck it in his mouth. Time to see if Ali was telling the truth or not...

[member="Alyija Derith"]

Bryce Bantam

Alyija had been unusually quiet since the ship landed. Hopefully the landing here hadn't been detected by the mining settlement, it would look very suspicious. The Geonosian night was starting to end and with it a rise in temperature had begun, there was still a chill but no longer a risk of catching hypothermia. They'd landed seemingly in the middle of nowhere, just a few scraggly cliff sides in an otherwise barren landscape.
"They don't have those big towers they used to, at least not this group. This way they stay hidden. Not from me though, I'm a master tracker!" She joked.
"This one." She pulled BB over at a crack in the rocks. It was barely enough space for a human sized creature to slip through but Alyija knew it led to an expansive underground network below. "We don't go in yet though," she instructed her companion seriously. If there was one thing to always act seriously on, it was the customs of others and this was especially true of a protective species such as the Geonosians. "We wait for them to come to us."
As if on cue several insectiods flew down from above, landing a cautious distance from the pair, while a few others emerged from unknown darkness around the rocky crevasses. Alyija cocked her head to the side and gave a non-threatening curtsy then elbowed BB to do the same.
"The human girl again." One of the group acknowledged her in a not unfriendly manner.
"Me again," Alyija gave them a goofy grin and wave, hoping they understood some Basic. "I got a special gift for you," she said as she presented her prize. "Heard you might want this."
The reaction amongst the group was immediate and the orb was lost from her grasp in the blink of an eye.
"You're welcome," Alyija snarked.
"Do you know what you have given back to us? This... this is an egg. The first fertile egg of a Queen to be created on the home world for centuries. Human, this could help save our race." The Geonosians all gave clicks and tuts of appreciation and joy, something which seemed incredibly out of character for the species but just went to show the extent of what had just been achieved.
Realising her companion was unlikely to understand the Geonosian language, Alyija turned her head towards BB, rested her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest proudly. "They're praising me as their savour, you see? Well all-powerful intelligent, beautiful Goddess actually." There was a pause. "OK slight exaggeration but you get the point. Oh!" She turned back to the locals. "I really don't think I'd be able to do it without my charming companion here!"
What had been an innocent attempt to give BB some deserved praise quickly backfired as the Geonosians now turned attention to her new friend for the first time. It is was because of this they noticed his buckled up weapon.
"Jedi..." one of them hissed and the others drew back.
"You... what?" Alyija too stumbled a few steps away.
The situation had turned tense.

Feth, what had he gotten himself into. As they raised their weapons to the young man Bryce quickly assessed the situation and it was not good, one maybe two on a dozen or so. There are the odds that make you wish you had stayed in bed and not helped so hyperactive girl slave the Geonosian race. Flipping on his wrist comm Bryce said.

"Look boys? girls? ah whatever you are we are cool, I'm not Jedi. Just a green skinned ginger that can't stop helping girls in distress."

As the insectoid people moved closer, Byrce began to look for cover, attack angles, anything that may help get him out of this.

"No serious we are cool, no need to thank me and all. Just doing my good deed for the day..."

Bryce could see the creatures fingers moving to their weapon's triggers. He could feel their intent for violence driving them to rash decision.

"Aly, little help?"

[member="Alyija Derith"]

"Don't attack him, he's probably more dangerous than he looks," Alyija warned the Geonosians. She now stood crossed armed behind the group, separated from [member="Bryce Bantam"] by the gang of angry Geonosians.
"I thought you were a 'helper'," she eyed BB suspiciously. Alyija had grown up here far away from the common knowledge of the galaxy, all she'd known of the Jedi were the tales passed down by the natives. The tales of how Jedi had invaded this world and drove them to the verge of extinction. BB hadn't seemed like a bad guy but... she knew Jedi were tricksters and if that's what he was... she was so stupid. She'd let one of these people get close to the Queen's egg. Maybe that's all he had wanted after all if there was anything this life had taught Alyija it was that people are always only out for themselves and she'd been foolish to enlist this stranger's help in something so important.

"Well?" She prompted again, a surprising amount of authority in her voice now she appeared to hold sway over the Geonosian group. "Who are you really?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom