Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once upon a dinner party (Lisbeth, Theo)

“I think, I would like some iced tea”, Theo accepted the kind gesture the was offered to him again. To his actual opinion or what he may or may have not gathered from the conversation was not conveyed in physical or verbal gesturing. It was just to hard to see past the wall of confidence and regal command that was his presence in the room.

Always one for the dramatics Theo took a couple steps in the direction of the Ladies. Never leaving eye contact. His smirk did not come off as smug at all. Captivating and yet mysterious but not smug.

After the couple of step of silence Theo stopped where he stood. His right thumb slid over his lip from right to left as he was in thought about something. When his thumb slid off his lip he taped his finger in the air as if he suddenly realized something. “You know Lady Panteer I know just the person who you might want to speak to if your looking to bolster your security. If I might ask though, are you looking for extra security out just being cautious about the times. Or are you bolster security out of a threat?”

@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Lisbeth Panteer"]

@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Theodosius"]

Lisbeth set down her cup. "Oh? And whom might that be?" She was curious as to whom the young Duke would recommend. The Duchess wasn't deliberately avoiding his question, merely delaying the response.

"For both reasons I'm afraid. Times are calling for additional security measures. Also, this sudden change in our planet's leadership makes me weary of things to come. House Panteer will be prepared for anything that comes it's way."

The Duchess took another sip of her Iced Tea before setting the cup down once more.

Ana stood wide eyed how they each parried words, and yet controlled. She was not yet so skilled. "Perhaps Lord Organa knows of a trust worthy source with the republic."

Ana turned looking at her mother, "a gesture of trust?" Ana looked at Theo, "is that what you speak if mi Lord?"

@[member="Theodosius"]. @[member="Lisbeth Panteer"]

“Indeed to whom”, Theo smiled moving a little bit closer to one of the plush chairs located near them, “A gesture of trust with the mixture of business”, Theo eloquently sat down, “Such conversations are defiantly spoken with a silver tongue. I do have contacts in the Republic and the Jedi Order. I do have contacts with Mandalorians. I could easily help to find skilled teachers and equipment. I’m a Organa though, I do not easy trade to the gears of war without justification. We do live in dark times. So I will be frank. I understand your plight and reason for wishing to protect your family and the House of Organa nor Panteer are alone in this feeling. Democracy is slipping away from us. Parliament has been shut down and the Nobles of Alderaan cannot bring the word of the people to the Royal Family. Not only have our freedoms have been slowly being stripped away from us so have our customs. So can I help you M’Lady?”
@[member="Lisbeth Panteer"] @[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"]

@[member="Theodosius"] @[member="Lisbeth Panteer"]

Ana stood quietly, "Has the Queen truly shut down parliament? Is that why the Nobles no longer go to meet?" Ana had heard many things, rumors mostly this would be a time she could ask, within the presence of her mother and Lord Organa. It. was difficult to know that her world could be changing.

Would they have to resort to the same behaviors that had been given long ago, the history of their world had changed with Alderaan was re created. Thank the goddess they had been able to bring Alderaan back, and the surviving families came back and began to rebuild the palacial homes that once existed. But was it too much. Were they striving for too much of the past.

@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Theodosius"]

Lisbeth listened to the young Duke and smiled when he finished. She was pleased that he was sharp. But she was not yet certain that he would be on board. He was flexing his muscles, and for that matter so was she.

"I'm glad that your eyes are as keen as mine are, Duke Organa. And I trust that we can help each other through these hard times."

“I’m sure we could help each other”, he took a moment in silence looking at the Dutchess, “Although it would be easier to help you with your exact needs if you were to tell me.” Theo felt they were more at a point to talk about more finite details.

@[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] @[member="Lisbeth Panteer"]

@[member="Theodosius"] @[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"]

Lisbeth noted his silence, and focus on her. She would have thought he was trying to read her mind or something. It didn't matter. "Yes it would be easier, wouldn't it?"

The Duchess smiled and sipped her iced tea. "In all honesty, I was hoping to hear your assessment of our needs."

Ana did not dare to truly speak out of turn, but perhaps it was time. "I was hoping to hear his thoughts on the condition of Alderaan" Ana sipped her tea, trying not to say too much that would get her in trouble anyhow.

She looked from her mother to the Duke.

@[member="Lisbeth Panteer"] @[member="Theodosius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom