Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On The Shores of Cobaltia [Miss Blonde Hiring] [Alderaan]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
gas_mask_girl_by_i_morgan.jpg

On The Shores of Cobaltia
It's been a while since the last Miss Blonde thread, and I'd like to think On The Shores of Cobaltia might be one of the best to come. This is due to the themes and narrative that we wish to explore within the story. For our characters this is more of a look internally to see what kind of people we want to be, could be, and have the capacity to become. This is brought on by the setting of the Cobaltia Sea on the planet of Alderaan. A location known for its beauty and peace and being flocked to by tourists year round. In this thread our characters will be doing the more classic criminal activities in a more dialogue heavy thread that consists of murdering and interrogating traitors, doing leg work to secure the long lost item, and dealing with the "antagonist" at the end of the road. All while turning this beautiful and peaceful place into one of death and despair forcing us to look at the kind of people we are. The ones who would bring such darkness to a place of happiness and joy. Now we won't be shooting up local establishments and having these large scale firefights, but there are exciting moments to develop the characters through questionable moments of morality based choices.

giphy.gif
Risks: Combat will be very light to almost non existent. With the element of surprise on our side and under the cover of night, we will interrogate and dispatch our enemies until what was lost is recovered. This is a low risk mission, however you will be expected to kill those directed to without hesitation. Be it men or women, those who have crossed Miss Blonde must be eliminated swiftly and without mercy.

giphy.gif
Job Details: Having retired from the criminal game, Miss Blonde is not looking to return to it any time soon. However, an item of great value to her has been stolen and she intends to get it back. We will be going to the planet of Alderaan where it was last spotted. You will assist her in tracking down this item and removing all who had dared steal from her. Reports have indicated that the location of the item is within the more rural parts of Alderaan so be sure to pack hiking and forest gear. While we do not intend to stay longer than the night, we do encourage you to be prepared for any unexpected events that may pop up.

giphy.gif
Payment: Payment is your standard 50K worth of credits. You will of course be obligated to follow the rules of engagement within this mission. Which means no meaningless slaughter of civilians, act like a professional, and do as you are told. If everything goes right, no one who doesn't have it coming needs to die. Furthermore payment will be given half up front and half upon the completion of the job. You are expected not to ask questions that do not pertain to the mission. You are being paid to perform a task.

Note: this thread is sort of a mix between OOC and IC. Consider it an IC invitation for the job but you guys can feel free to post OOCly here to sign up.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Jynx"]
[member="Savitor Draay"] [member="Gughox"] [member="Dead Eye"] [member="Darkul Elahad"] [member="Vigil"] [member="Macoda Haberon"] @Halifax McCade [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Tanya Thiran"] [member="Prostices Elmnar"] [member="Baghead"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Jynx"] @Nate the Bounty Hunter

Miss Blonde

[member="Formorta"] it's cool. If you can post today it'd be appreciated. If not it's cool too. Feel better soon.

[member="Dogpaw"] good post. Keep it up.

[member="Vigil"] post whenever.

I won't be posting until later tonight. I've been drinking more than I should lol.

Miss Blonde

The thread in my opinion is going really well. [member="Formorta"] & [member="Dogpaw"] have been fantastic to work with so far. If you want to jump in feel free anytime. The thread is pretty intense from an introspective standpoint. [member="Vigil"]

Dogpaw

D
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Vigil"]
[member="Formorta"]
I'm sick with the Flu, I'll be better in a few days. If you wanna take control of Dogpaw go ahead, sorry for the inconveniences

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom