Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the run(again)

"So where are we going?" She asked, leaning in on him, She was going to keep it up, flirting with him that is. He was cute and saved her life.. the least she could do was have a fun night out. " So besides dating your computer, what do you do? you have to do something fun... maybe you watch the young and the fearless... I know I do... hmm or perhaps you are more into holo action vids. " She asked as she walked with him, wherever he was leading.

Kira chuckled when she leaned on him and asked him were they were heading. Kira laughed and continued. "A nice place uptown." He said walking out the door and into the street. "And i like all kinds of movies, young and fearless eh? Sounds humorless." He teased. She asked what he did and he shrugged. "Mecenary, assasin, yadayada." He told her.

She smiled, it wasn't everyday she had such a peculier date. " So do you rescue girls like me all the time?" She said holding her self close to him pressing her breasts against his arm. Aoyoshi was having fun being a tease, plus she had been looking for someone to spend the evening with, and was only to happy to drag Kira out. He was charming once you got past the whole computer thing. He was a bit upsiesed with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom