Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the run(again)

Aoyoshi, bolted down the coridor, It was just her luck after all. All she had wanted was to hack a few million credits and some jewels, but no, it was not her night. She was now on the run for her life as another blaster bolt richoceted off of the wall, they were getting better. She had of course left her sword at home, so she was weaponless, but of course she could still win in melee, but not while there were more of them and they had guns.

She make a quick turn and ducked through a door way, and calmed her breathing, she had think though this. It wasn't rocket science, she just had to trick the guards. But they were better than her info had suggested.. and she was beggining to wonder if she had hit something bigger than her. iIf so her life was about to get very interesting she decided as she took a large breath as they passed, it was good she could hide for now.

Oh life was so much fun. It seemed almost as if everything in the city was always in some way amusing. Kira was simply on his computer on a local chat box pretending he was some kind of politic simply because he was bored. But after a while of doing this he grew bored and eventually he stopped. Hacking into the cities security network he decided to take a peak into the cameras of the city. As he did so he quickly caught glimpse of a chase happening here in the very city. "Oh what fun." He said to himself, catching who the victim was he soon saw it was a girl. A pretty girl. Kira tilted his head and did a face match, looking up his personal information he got her number to the coms and chuckled. Pulling out his cell phone he dialed her number and started looking up the cities blueprints. "This should be fun."

She activated her comm, quickly... it almost gave her away, She whispered " Who is this.. I am rather busy at the moment" She thought it was just great... she was silent again.. she saw the figures through the door, and got down low. It was just her luck indeed... hopefully the voice didn't do anything stupid... like hang up and call again, she was in trouble.

Kira chuckled when the girl picked up in a panicked and rushed tone. He typed in a few words and hacked into the military systems and spoke into the comm. "Yeah, my name is Kira. I see your in a bit of a situation. So im going to help you. When i tell you, run out and take the route im sending to you now. It will bring you to my office. But when i say." He said quickly, calling the unit chasing her.

"Hello. The target has been located on the east side. Move now soldier." He impersonated a guard. The men complied and left the womens area. Kira picked up his phone and spoke again.

"Alright go now. You have 10 minutes."

Aoyoshi picked up her datapad and saw the route, She waited till the message to go and ran, ran for her life. " Why are you doing this?" She said.. figuring that it can't be any worse than her predictiment. She was fast.. a lifetime of training and stealing made her fit. Why she was listening to a strange voice on her comm, was beyond her but here she was going through turns and twists.

She encoutnered another patch of guards.. " Now what?"

"Because im bored and stuff like this is entertaining for me. I dont get out much." Kira replied as she ran. She soon came to a alley and some guards were there, she asked what to do next and Kira looked at his screen. "Mmmmm, three guards and some are coming from the east side. Not for you though so relax. Take a left and go through the crowd. Keep your head down, hate to see you get spotted." Kira informed.

Aoyoshi smiled and went into the crowd, She slowly made her way through the crowd, and talked to him. " So where now? " She asked, looking around, it seemed clear... but looks could be deceaving. She just wanted to be out of there. She looked, she was almost there. " What now, I don't want to move in on some guards Kira..."

"Haha, relax. I have eyes all over this city. I see everything. Ill tell you if something happens. For now make your way to the adress 3433245 West." Kira told her. Sending her directions.

Aoyoshi smiled and made her way through the directions, there shouldn't be any more problems she thought... she was clear of the building and in the city. " I am almost there, anything I should know of? " She kept it up, after all it didn't pay to slack in attention.

Kira laughed as he watched her approach the building. "Well, i have a gun on my desk. Other than that not really." He informed, taking a few sips of water.

Kira coughed slightly. "Um...first of all it opened. Secondly...i invited you here, you chose to come." He said with a chuckle. Typing something on his computer. Putting his feet up on his desk.

Sure, but I don't come in uninvited, " She said as she came in and sat on his chair, her tight outfit showed every curve. " So I guess this means I owe you one. So how can I help you mr. Kira? " She had to admit for someone all about computers, he was cute.. but that didn't mean anything .. he had something over her right now.. she didn't like when that happened.

Kira kicked back on his chair and chuckled as she walked in and took a seat. He waved at her as she asked how she could help him. Kira laughed. "No payment needed, the entertainment and fun i get out of it is payment enough. Call it childish but im a simple guy with simple needs." He said looking out his pentview winder. "So, i see your a robber. So what else do you do? Im Kira...the Hacker/Mercenary/ a lot of things." He teased.

aoyoshi smiled " Well then, I suppose I accept that, I am a thief, and swordwoman.. and member of the Reki. " She said, as she enjoyed her spot on his desk. " So what do you do with your hacking skills are great, but surely you don't just hide up here all the time. " She smiled and waited for a response. Aoyoshi, was interested in him, He did save her life. " So what do you do for fun? "

Kira smiled at her. "Impressive. Lightsaber?" He asked as she sat on his desk, kind of making him blush. "Comphy?" He teased. She asked what he did with his hacking skills and Kira shrugged. "I just hack into military networks, the Jedi Council, Sith, and mess with them and other planets. I dont go outside because i have no reason to." he answered. She asked what he did for fun and he smiled. "I do things like what i just did with you. Find others in situations and help them." He asnwered simply.

"No, sword.. I left it at home. That sounds like fun.. but what do you do that we can do together.. " Boy this man was dense.. she wanted something to do with him. " scratch that, would you want to go to dinner with me?" She asked.. she wanted to have some fun.. and well she sort of thought he was cute. "unless your computer and you are too busy."

Kira put his hands in his hair and started twirling his strands on his finger. She left sword at home? KNowing she might get into trouble? Interesting. Lira smiled at her next question. "Sure, id like to go. Me and my computer arent supposed for another date till tomorrow. He joked. Standing from his chair Kira walked over to her and chuckled. "Well that was blunt." He teased, putting on his fur lined coat.

" You pick the place and pay for it of course.. its only the gentleman thing to do" She said smileing as she took his arm, "Shall we? " She was somehow sure she would get her way. She smiled She wanted to know where he had in mind. She was willing to eat anywhere, as long as he took her. It was his treat that she would grace him with her presence after all.

Kira chuckled as he put his cell phone in his pocket. "Yeah, you come as advertised." He teased, opening the door as she took his arm and dragged him out. "You are one odd women you know that. I like it!" He joked, walking down the staircase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom