Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On The Plains Of Chandrila

95ff3542b4e0d8df26e1347f971eaf59.jpg
Chandrila was a type of planet Kahlil had never been to. The Sith worlds of Bastion, Dromuun Kaas, and Korriban had no luscious green fields or calm seas. Just raging storms, barrens, and steel. It had been a week since [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] had taken him away from the Sith Capital, and he was still feeling the burn from helping the woman around the ship. There was a surprising amount of work to be done, all of which the ex-Sith had chosen to do without the Force.

In fact, he had decided to cut the Force entirely out of his life.

Having relied on it since he was so very young he had relied only on the powers he had gained, making him weak of body. It hadn't been until the first night on the ship he realized this. Atop one of the hills Kahlil slowly flexed his sore arms. At least they had picked a nice place to go. He stared out over the loose collection of grass and sea, enjoying the bit of a break he was given.

Kelsie had put Kahlil to work mostly just to get him moving... and do all the things she'd been putting off on the ship. They'd stopped at a space station and she'd bought a toilet for him to install -- good work, by the way. Just now she'd had him working on the engines... well, helping her work on the engines. She had noticed some kinks during their flight down to the nice big field they'd landed at, so she needed him to basically hold her up so she could reach where she needed to. It was good distraction, the simple life of a spacer.

She hadn't spent too much time talking to Kahlil on their way to Chandrila, because really she was unsure where to start. But maybe it was time for her to open up a little with her traveling companion, he'd proven himself worthy of trust. And she had nothing to hide anymore... not that anyone was really looking for her.

The YT-1300 sat a quarter mile from the edge of Hanna City, near a cliff overlooking the beautiful Silver Sea. The grey mass of durasteel and titanium stuck out a little against the beautiful backdrop of Chandrila's grassy plains, but Kelsie liked it. She wouldn't trade her ship for anything in th- actually, maybe a few things. She stepped off the landing ramp and walked up the hill towards Kahlil, just to his right. In her hands sat an EO-1 Blaster Pistol, one she'd picked up a while ago, probably shopping on Lithios.

"Hey," she said with a small smile, moving to sit down beside him. It was a beautiful view, really... too bad she'd never gotten to visit in her time. Her time really sucked, didn't it...

"I've been thinking... you should probably learn how to use one of these, now that you aren't using all your magic." She took the gun by the barrel and held it out for him to take. "How about that?"

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Mike whad a lot of stuff happening in his mind. He decided to go to Chandrila to help him understand and process the things that has been going on with Mike's life.

Mike landed onto the planet with his Scimitar. He got out of the cockpit and started to look around. It was nice with people around. He did not really care about it that much until Mike's eyes had rested upon a Knight.

The Knight looked like he had been battle torn. Mike walked up to him. He was curious about him and why he was there. He never saw him before and wanted to know him better.

"Hi," said Mike standing next to him. "I am Mike. The weather looks nice around here. What is your name?"

"Hey." Kahlil returned the small greeting to [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] , flashing a faint smile before turning his gaze back out to the ocean. He'd be content just sitting here with her, but she had other plans it seemed. He blinked at the blaster, reaching out to take it hesitantly. Even in his time in the Sith he never truly wielded a weapon. Sure, he nabbed a lightsaber for his fight against a Sith Lord, but it was only for show.

Without his spells though, he'd be useless in a fight.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea." He took the gun, holding it between both hands as he inspected the blaster. He knew enough about these sort of weapons to know how to point, shoot, and reload. But there was a lot more he was gonna have to learn to use it properly.

"I am Mike. The weather looks nice around here. What is your name?"

Kahlil blinked, glancing up to the sudden newcomer. He tilted his head curiously to [member="Mike V'Trechen"] , slowly lowering the gun so it wasn't pointed in anyone's direction. He forced a smile. "Yo. I'm Frankie."

The young woman got to her feet as she heard the newcomer speak up. She was just a little too relaxed, she should've been paying attention... but why not? He wasn't an enemy, at least, not right now. Chandrila was a rather safe place, after all. So, Kelsie just flashed her perfect smile, brushing her braid over her shoulder as she looked the young man up and down. Weird clothes... this one was a warrior. She had a feeling this one was Force sensitive, and was thankful she was wearing her Taozin amulet to conceal her presence. Didn't want word getting out of a powerful Force sensitive wandering around without an allegiance.

One of the things she'd mentioned to Kahlil was that she was an actor. Good at coming up with an identity on the fly... maybe Kahlil had caught on. But Frankie? She thought that name was weird, and shot him a "Really?" look before giving a smile once more to the newcomer. Hopefully she could sway him a little... should be easy, considering how this one looked... young. "I'm Jacquelyn. What brings you out here, Mike?" She reverted to her normal second identity, but by now Kahlil would know her real name... he'd know a lot more if he ever tried checking some of the files on her computer.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

The suns rays reflected off and through Ledgermaynes red hued head and hands as he strolled through Chandrila's lands and rough cliffsides away from the civillian transport vessel he had just departed. From a distance the crystalline humaniod was blinding but that would change as he walked closer to those around him. Adorned in black clad boots, leggings, flight shirt and a black ribbed corellian jacket all of which revealed his taste in style, in fact he almost matched starport security uniform. His force presence was minimized to a tee, as was planned when going out to explore the worlds and cultures around him. One was hardly greeted when People knew you were a Sith Lord. It was counter intuitive for his purpose of learning more about the planets culture and species. Two small crystal eyes of blue color peered out examining the environment. He could hear the waves crashing on the rocks nearby harshly, a reminder of natures destructive power. A smirk was etched across his visage as he closed in on a YT-1300 ship.

Reaching into his jacket and pulling out a datapad which he placed between his right arm and chest under his arm. Next he reached for his camera to take a picture of the view from the YT-1300's landing pad. Glancing over to the three persons at the pad Ledgermayne paused examining them all briefly. A young woman([member="Kelsie Sylvan"]) who was perhaps by known galactic standards to be very beautiful her features seemed friendly, over all she looked easy to approach which was in contrast to the man([member="Kahlil Zambrano"]) who's stature and size could be viewed as intimidating to most. Then there was the other man of shorter height who Ledgermayne could sense the darkside from ever so slightly([member="Mike V'Trechen"]) None of the people he recognized or knew by appearance or name.. yet.

" Excuse me! Could you please take a picture of me by your ship or maybe the cliff side?!" he hailed them all asking [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] specifically with a smile

Mike was just enjoying the view. He did not notice that another person was there looking at him intently ([member="Kelsie Sylvan"])or the one that he had asked earlier ([member="Kahlil Zambrano"]). Mike was mostly looking at some wierd person (@Ledgermayne)

"I am Mike," he said. "I think I saw Frankie somewhere, but I do not remember where. I saw him. My brain is really hazy lately, since my parent's died.I found this planet peaceful, so I decided to come here and think about my life choices."

Mike felt a pull from the force. He did not know who, what, when, where, why, and how yet. He hoped that no siths or anyone was here. He really wanted a break from it all.

'Frankie' gave [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] a nervous shrug of his shoulder. No, he wasn't the best at this whole lying on the spot, but at least he tried. And given [member="Mike V'Trechen"] 's response, it seemed to work. "That's.. Nice. I guess. I'm just here to chill y'know? Nothin serious." He gave a nervous laugh, glancing between the young man and his companion. That was all pretty forward.

[member="Ledgermayne"] 's arrival however changed his demeanor entirely. A cold sweat formed as he stared at the Sith Lord. His grip on the blaster tightened as he glanced way. If it wasn't for the Taozin Amulet hiding his signature in the Force, Kahlil would have been panicking far more. He was trying to hide from the Sith, and now the Sith were here.

Mike noticed [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]responce. He wondered if it was something he said. Everyone goes through it sometime in their life. He thought about what he should say next.

"Frankie," said Mike. "Are you ok? Is it something that I said?"

It was an odd feeling, being ignored. But Kelsie didn't mind, the whispers in the Force told her this one wasn't someone she wanted to associate herself with... then again, they probably would've told her the same thing about Kahlil. Another voice then called to her and she turned, prepared to respond warmly... but the newcomer's appearance stunned her for just a moment. What was that thing? A walking crystal-man? Odd, very very odd. Her smile faltered for a millisecond before returning, and she nodded to the crystal man. "Of course, I'd be happy to."

The young woman glanced at Kahlil, pausing for a moment when she noticed his expression. Something was wrong... but they weren't exactly able to stop and talk about it. So instead she stepped in between the two, somewhat trying to hide her friend and hoping this tourist wasn't anyone dangerous as she walked closer to him, holding out her hand to take whatever camera he had. "I really should take more pictures of this place, shouldn't I... Chandrila is beautiful."

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Ledgermayne"] [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Carefully both of his hands gently clutched the camera and he extended his arms to give the object to the lady. Left hand sliding under the womans out stretched palm and right hand placing the camera into her grasp. Releasing the camera Ledgermayne's face wrinkled and expressed the biggest smile he could form. Both hands now clasped on ([member="Kelsie Sylvan"]) her single arm in a cheerful but gentle embrace. Pausing his focus sharpened as he stalled slightly and opened his mouth to speak. Perhaphs the language that was Basic speech was difficult for him. He could be still in practice.

" Many thanks miss!" his smiled shrank after those words and look of concern was brought next. Glancing at the camera and then back at her face. " But please be gentle with the camera I just bought it." He finished and removed his light grasp before turning around and walking 3 feet from the cliff edge. While striking a pose from the mechanical machine to capture the Gutretees mind pondered what just happened. It wasn't the woman that caught his attention but the taller man with white hair. His expressions were caught out of the corner of the eye. Who was this man? Had he seen or did this man know who Ledgermayne was?! Concerning thoughts were well guarded and hidden even more as a outward smile of touristic enjoyment of summon forth.

A plan was already formed to discover the truth of these thoughts now. As soon as the pictures were taken. A solution that was non-violent, covert and effective.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
[member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike came over to the red rock man. He was certain from what he said that he was a Sith Lord Prophet. He did not want to bother him and scare him. Mike did wanted to talk to him.

"Hello," said Mike. "Can we talk? There is something that is really bothering me and I felt like I needed to talk to you. Is that ok? I do not mean to disrespect you, sir."

"Indeed it is." Kahlil mumbled an answer to [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] , glancing between her and [member="Ledgermayne"] . When he set his hand atop hers he was prepared to act, thinking the crystal-like Sith was an enemy. Thankfully, no such need for hostility arose, and the tall figure leaned back and relaxed some. Kelsie would be able to take care of herself if she had to. He raised a curious brow at [member="Mike V'Trechen"] 's display however. The boy certainly likes to explain himself.

The red crystal man's touch was oddly soft, and she smiled to him. It was a little weird that he decided to hold her hand, but she didn't mind too much, maybe it was something in his race's culture. She'd never seen an alien like this one... perhaps she'd asl him about his race. Then again, something from Kahlil's expression told her that she shouldn't prolong their interaction.

Once he stepped back Kelsie took a step back as well, keeping a careful grip on his camera as she held it up in front of her face. Click click click. The young woman smiled again, taking about five pictures, one wide angle to get the sparkling sea in the background. But soon enough that other man, Mike, wandered up to the walking crystal, and she didn't waste time giving him back his camera and walking over to Kahlil again.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She asked in a semi-hushed tone. Hopefully the two tourists would keep each other occupied for a little while, perhaps long enough to make an escape if needed.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Ledgermayne"]

Twin crystal eyes beamed at the man approaching once the pictures were taken. The shorter man([member="Mike V'Trechen"]) had requested an exchange of words? Interesting but now was not the time. " Ahh. Yes I am most likely a species you have never encountered before. Wait here I will converse with you in a minute." Ledgermayne said walking past the man with a stoic glance. Shifting his attention the Gutretee took abounding steps forward in long strides to close the gap between him and the other two humanoids. The woman([member="Kelsie Sylvan"]) and the tall man([member="Kahlil Zambrano"]).

" Once again thank you so much. You really should capture this planets natural beauty more. I am loving my trip thus far." There was no significant smile shown but something about the crystal mans blue hued eyes showed a similar feel.

" My name is Iponta!" Outstretching his left hand as to shake the womans hand, the Sith lord knew exactly what he was doing. The Gutretee species as a whole were very alien to the galaxy and few travelled off their homeworld of Isis in the Unknown regions of space. The Crystalline species had a inherent ability to copy the memories of other sentients via touch at will. An ability very few in the galaxy knew of. This quick process was void of any Force influence and physically was painless with the exception of a soothing tingling feeling all across the body. There Ledgermayne waited to shake the womans hand and copy the memories he could hoping to gain knowledge of who they all were and show they came about to Chandrila. Apon touch all the memories of her distant and not so distant past would be his to see, feel, hear, taste and smell through.

Hopefully a simple awkward and drawn out hand shake would be enough time to get everything he wanted.

Mike was very mpatient. He wondered if he needed to draw out his lightsaber. He knew that this man (@Ledgermayne) was here to do something good or bad. Mike hoped that the TJE did not send Iponti to kill him.

"Sir," said Mike. "I really NEED to talk to you. Can we please go somewhere to talk? I do not want to bring this all out here in front of these VERY nice people ([member="Kelsie Sylvan"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"])"

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
If there was any benefit to flying a ship under farming credentials, it was that no one ever seemed to give a damn whether or not you used the official ports--even on Core Worlds. As her partner landed the Hawk on a hill less than a click from Hanna City, Vidalu Na'an looked out of the starboard and thanked the gods they wouldn't have to pay for docking fees. Key Republic worlds always found a way to round up on everything, and Karre Noba had given them a limited budget for this particular trip.
That being said...

Na'an adjusted her belt, pulling at the edge of her shirt so it would at least partially obscure the small metallic tube on her hip. Core worlds had a reputation of their own nowadays, of having trouble only when you least expected it.

"Alright everyone," she said to nobody in particular, "Eyes up. We can't leave here without a contract for a grain separator, and folks here like to take Outer Rim bumpkins for a ride."

As she waited for her partners to open the ship, she closed her good eye and bounced lightly on the balls of her feet, using the momentum to Feel out any signs of life nearby. One, two, three, four...and that last one...

"Hm. Leigh, remind me, what are the safety protocols for this ship in the event of theft?"

The massive droid in the pilot's seat of the HWK-1000 freighter Hawk tilted in its seat to regard Na'an. "This is a civilian vessel," she said evenly, her tone modulating itself into one of mild annoyance. "I am keyed into the standard tracking units our employer has installed into the pilot controls, and our insurance has been updated as of two planets ago."

She turned the seat and stood, although with the height of her chassis she had to hunch until she could make her way towards the exit port. As the ship opened up, the bright Chandrila sun pouring over the inside of the ship, the AI known as Leigh idly checked over the massive cannon that made up her arm. "Other than that, I suggest we lock the door and bring the keys with us."

Kelsie was weirded out by the other two. She'd wondered if a little socializing might be good for her -- and more importantly, Kahlil -- but now she didn't really feel like it. She was getting a weird vibe off the crystal guy, so when the odd eighteen year old interrupted Iponti's attempt at a handshake she just patted the red man on the shoulder. "Sorry, I think your friend here wants to talk to you... and I've got to take a second with Frankie here."

She turned to her companion and flashed a smile. "Mind grabbing the camera from the ship? I'll wait over there," she said, pointing to where the walking crystal had posed for his picture. She stepped around the two and walked off, hoping Kahlil would follow.

[member="Ledgermayne"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

"Sith." Kahlil whispered back to [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] as he followed her, his gaze glancing over to [member="Ledgermayne"] now and then. The ex-Sith had made it a habit to know the faces of all Sith Lords within the Empire, though he didn't know what the Sith specialized in. "From the Empire." At least [member="Mike V'Trechen"] seemed adamant about bringing the Lord away. The last thing he wanted was to deal with the Empire again.

Once they were out of sight he let out a sigh, his grip again tightening on the blaster. "Do you think they followed us from Bastion?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom