Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the hunt

This is the occ for the starting private thread , where I will be openly recruiting my team to take bounties that I have an interest in . I will tag the people who I will invite in this thread , this thread will be the starting point of a story for which many will be hunted , or be the hunter . This will be a Deck of 52 hunt . I will tag the names momentarily. This will be a role play series with multiple threads.

Targets I will hunt:
@[member="Face"]
@[member="Judah Dashiell"]

My Team :

@[member="Myles Vylumnar"]
[member="Brent Smith"]
@ Lyth Meranhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/12256-lyth-meran/

Known Competition:

[member="Barwein Slovjen"]

For the right price, and depending on what your doing/if it conflicts with my prior interests.... (and how you do it :p ) I might work with you.

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]

Thanks!

[member="Brent Smith"]

Im not looking for anyone else , I actually am looking for competition. I want it to be like an actually high profile hunt , like in the movies . Your allowed to bring one person to help with the hunt , but that is it. For balance , so we dont have a huge group of 5 people just gang up on the smaller groups.

[member="Brent Smith"] [member="Barwein Slovjen"]

Actually I think it would be great for some team additions. We wouldn't want to do this alone, and there is no need to look for competition because other people are free to join the hunt themselves.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Barwein Slovjen"],

Yeah but the bounty is literally impossible to collect :p For one thing HK is already dead, for the other if one of him gets disabled another copy just steps forward to claim the mantle.

Might as well give it up and just accept extra help

[member="Kami Meran"]

In our other role play we have currently I meet you after these events , so it would be a little inconsistent . Im certainly enjoying our role play together, we will have a good stoy developed later . Keep working girl *winks*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom